Something for our muslim haters

Nazaroo

No one that I have seen on TOL has ever claimed that only Muslim rape was wrong.

If Muslims are being over-represented as rapists, its because they are over-representing themselves.

Rape is always wrong.

But I have NEVER SEEN anyone here bashing Muslim rapists,
but at the same time bashing rape victims of non-Muslim rapists.

Please don't spread lies about TOL Christian members.

If you must do so, do it on another forum, like HOMO-LEFTIST-MISOGYNISTS-FOR-ISLAM.COM.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Rape is always wrong.

Yes, decent individual know this ... however, there were a few different threads, one entitled "Deservedness" which discussed how rape victims DESERVED to be raped. Of course there was no focus on rapists.

You were not the author OR a part of that lovely thread. Regardless, the thread and others like it exists.

Nazaroo

Yes, decent individual know this ... however, there were a few different threads, one entitled "Deservedness" which discussed how rape victims DESERVED to be raped. Of course there was no focus on rapists.

You were not the author OR a part of that lovely thread. Regardless, the thread and others like it exists.

I will look into it.

musterion

Of course there was no focus on rapists.

That is a lie.

Myself, and I believe Glory and Angel all repeatedly said rapists should be put to death, without exception.

You should resign as mod if you're going to lie like that.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
No I dislike racist retards masquerading as Christians.

Hates far to deep an emotion for it.

Why because I love the Gospel, and don't like it dragged through the gutter.

I hate it too and so much, it seems to me, to be perpetuated by the word itself!

What are we really talking about here? There is no genetic differences in what we call 'race'. The variation with African people is far greater than the variations in European people; as to say, all European people are a genetic subset on a greater African genetic variance. Same with Asian people, they have a greater genetic variation, more difference in variation than between the European, and the African, yet less than we find between African populations.

Why do we continue to ignore this? :idunno:

Then why do we look different? This is a very small phenotype, where the gene favors climate. To think people still have problems with the looks of other people, causes me to wonder about the intelligent of the human race !

I wish all this would end. Now how we act, as a variable, as such, I may not like homosexuality, yet I cannot see how any enlightened person can assume acts are the same as looks?:confused:

Reactions: Lon

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That is a lie.

:yawn: Only if English is not your first language.

Myself, and I believe Glory and Angel all repeatedly said rapists should be put to death, without exception.

Play it as you like. After comments such as "whore hunting" were used and none of you batted an eye, I put you all three on ignore.

You should check the growth of your own nose IF you are going to pretend the comments were not as I stated. You yourself FINALLY stated on another thread that you didn't necessarily agree with the way it was worded.

Eh, insofar as the mod thing, I have requested to have it removed before. That was specifically for the Women's Group, which I left on my own accord.

glorydaz

I will look into it.

That is a lie.

Yes, she's going to lie like that. She lied like that throughout every rape thread. Everyone was in agreement that rape was a horrible crime, but Rusha will not stop spreading her lies.

I will add that lying, as Rusha does on this topic, is also a vile and despicable thing to do (insisting those who don't agree with her particular brand of ethics are not "decent" people. It's getting old and tired, but she refuses to stop pumping out the same garbage. If I had a dollar for every time we said rape was a horrible act, I'd be able to take a trip to Hawaii, and Rusha would not be invited. :chuckle:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I will add that lying, as Rusha does on this topic, is also a vile and despicable thing to do (insisting those who don't agree with her particular brand of ethics are not "decent" people. It's getting old and tired, but she refuses to stop pumping out the same garbage.
I love ya, but you need to get off your high horse.
You were just as insulting to us that did not agree with you on the subject.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I love ya, but you need to get off your high horse.
You were just as insulting to us that did not agree with you on the subject.

Absolutely. Let's not forget one of the threads was a discussion regarding rape victims. The title of the thread was "On Deservedness".

I am NOT the author of that thread ... though it is fairly clear the intent was to cause discord among members.

In reference to the OP ... just to make it clear, I DO hate any Muslim who is terrorist OR rapist.

1PeaceMaker

That is a lie.

Depends on what you think she means. She's not saying you all blamed all rape victims of non muslims. I'd say that's what Naz objecting to, as well.

However....

There was a lack of consistency in placing responsibility for rape solely and squarely on the rapists alone.

But in making "immodest dressers" or foolish girls accessories to their rapes (they deserved it), you give credence to the stoning of rape victims, as has been done to girls in some brands of Islam who come forward about their rapes.

I can't fault her for calling it like she saw it...

Nazaroo

I'm still finding here that many people are claiming others are liars,
but not producing any evidence of lying.

Its best we get back to the topic.

There appears to be nothing "for our muslim haters" here,
since there are apparently no "muslim haters" on TOL.

All I can find is anger about a false paramilitary cult posing as a 'religion'.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
[rusha whines on about a thread of mine] entitled "Deservedness" which discussed how rape victims DESERVED to be raped.

That is a lie.

yes it is

from the op of On Deservedness:

1. Does a homosexual who chooses to ignore warnings and advice about the risks of engaging in unprotected sex with multiple partners deserve to get AIDS?

2. Does a driver who chooses to ignore warnings and advice about the risks of drunk driving deserve to get a DWI?
2a. Does he deserve it if he crashes his car?

3. Does a pedophile who ignores warnings and advice about the risks of molesting children deserve to get caught and punished?

nothing there about rape :idunno:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
yes it is

from the op of On Deservedness:

1. Does a homosexual who chooses to ignore warnings and advice about the risks of engaging in unprotected sex with multiple partners deserve to get AIDS?

2. Does a driver who chooses to ignore warnings and advice about the risks of drunk driving deserve to get a DWI?
2a. Does he deserve it if he crashes his car?

3. Does a pedophile who ignores warnings and advice about the risks of molesting children deserve to get caught and punished?

nothing there about rape :idunno:
Save your transparent rhetoric.
Everyone knows that you started the thread as a partner to your other retarded threads about rape victims DESERVING to be raped.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
go suck an egg,
No.

That's "Grandmother".
With a heavy emphasis on the GRAND part!

that would be all your retarded friends, who can't admit that we reap what we sow, as scripture tells us?
Grace wouldn't exist if we all reaped what we sowed, as scripture tells us.

imagesqtbnANd9GcRtsPo1X2EFhxtls44PV.jpg