Smell Test

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I wonder if Posters like BARB approve of the 'tactics' being used by 'characters in the Party' such as Adam Schiff? I mean come on, Schiff is looking around for supossed naked pictures of Trump with some Prostitutes. Like I've stated before, I highly doubt that the opposing Democratic Party during Lincoln's Presidency, were looking around for nude Pics of "Old Abe?" I'm almost certain, Mathew Brady didn't have any of those Pics lying around?

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
It was really a simple question. I don't think the owner would mind a short answer.

From all accounts, your pope has long been a devout leftist. I've seen many Catholics say this. Is it true, in your opinion?

I won't say I am happy with some of the things he has said, but again, he is conservative where it really matters, and liberal in areas that do not pertain to the Christian faith.

Being pope does not mean his every utterance is good. Peter was a screw-up to say the least.

But all of that has nothing to do with my original statement, that Liberal Catholics are not real Catholics, and by Liberal I mean American, pro-choice Democrats. So if Barb claims to be a Catholic, I am here to say he is not, except in name only (CINO).

Arthur Brain

Once again, you're trying your best (Which is other posters, WORST.) to show off your "non-existent" Psychology Degree.

Um, Musty is a paranoid dope. It doesn't take anything much to address that type of loony mindset, just as it didn't with that equally paranoid crank 'aCW' who thinks everyone here is a sock account of someone. Get a grip or carry on 'tweeting' away doofus.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Um, Musty is a paranoid dope. It doesn't take anything much to address that type of loony mindset, just as it didn't with that equally paranoid crank 'aCW' who thinks everyone here is a sock account of someone. Get a grip or carry on 'tweeting' away doofus.

It looks like you BRITS might just be "Overdosing" on Tea and Crumpets?

Arthur Brain

It looks like you BRITS might just be "Overdosing" on Tea and Crumpets?

Well, funnily enough no GM. Don't care much for either and in similar fashion I don't make stupid, loopy assertions about folk being things they aren't by the same token. Just had that proved by Sherman in regards to aCW.