Smell Test

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It has got to be EXTREMELY difficult to claim you're a Christian, while at the same time admitting you're a 'far-left-wing Democrat?' I honestly don't believe the TWO, mix well.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
They traffic in lies. Palin never said that.

Musty, you said something true... (Barbarian reads it again) Yes, you said something that is true...

Palin never said that she could see Russia from her house, just like Gore never claimed to have invented the internet. They both said something true, but so badly phrased that people could claim that they said something else.

Would you like to know what she really said?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Musty, you said something true... (Barbarian reads it again) Yes, you said something that is true...

Palin never said that she could see Russia from her house, just like Gore never claimed to have invented the internet. They both said something true, but so badly phrased that people could claim that they said something else.

Would you like to know what she really said?

I see you're speaking of yourself in the 3rd person again, Barb, is there a problem going on in your life you'd like to tell us about?

zzub

BANNED
Banned
Which presumably is why you copied it, and reposted it for me. Are you feeling all right, Grosnik?

Feeling all right?

I think gross nick is feeling a closet lefty. That is HE is feeling his rhetoric is way off, not feeling a real person who is able to think ( classed as lefty by nicky-boy), Obviously nick would get a smack in the chops from a real person.