• YES

Votes: 42 33.6%
  • NO

Votes: 63 50.4%
  • OTHER (explain below)

Votes: 20 16.0%

• Total voters

dreadknought

:chew: to me as a new user i am also posting this twice hope i can re-articulate it as well as B 4 thanks to the programing glitch of wiping out my entire comment on selecting the spell checker as a new user i can see the fun it yet as a new user it also provides me with a wealth of information on the site its frequenters there beliefs were the majority of opinions lay it makes it obvious to me for instance there are soles to be won here and things to be learned by learned scholars founded in scripture and a considerably large misguided with tickle in there ear so it has caused me to throw my hat in the ring you might say just hope o can bear a considerable reflection
:think: ummm... spit it out. What are you really trying to say?

JCWR

I think reputation is overrated

I like giving positive comments to persons who post useful content. I also like the fact that some person's reputations are accurate. For example, godrulz is the top poster but has the lowest reps among those posters--tells me he really doesn't say much that persons agree with.

Last edited:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I like giving positive comments to persons who post useful content. I also like the fact that some person's reputations are accurate. For example, godrulz is the to poster but has the lowest reps among those posters--tells me he really doesn't say much that persons agree with.
And he has the highest post count. When the person with the highest post count has one of the lowest reps, that's just sad.