• YES

Votes: 42 33.6%
  • NO

Votes: 63 50.4%
  • OTHER (explain below)

Votes: 20 16.0%

• Total voters

Silk Queen

I just left you some, does it say posted by and then a comment?
Maybe have to have a certain number of posts.
I am not sure.

Mr. 5020

Thanks Delmar! It looks like I need to subscribe to see who left them.

Maybe I'll do that :think:
Actually, you just need to have 50 posts (which you do) and be here for 14 days. So, around August 13 or 14, you should be there.

Mystery

Actually, you just need to have 50 posts (which you do) and be here for 14 days. So, around August 13 or 14, you should be there.

The chart indicates that subscription is required.

There is a NO in the box that states that Registered Plus users do not have access to that information.

I am considering subscribing at some point. This is the best forum I have found on the internet, and everyone here is friendly and courteous. I like that! :D

Mr. 5020

The chart indicates that subscription is required.

There is a NO in the box that states that Registered Plus users do not have access to that information.

I am considering subscribing at some point. This is the best forum I have found on the internet, and everyone here is friendly and courteous. I like that! :D
I say you should subscribe, but I'm pretty sure I remember Knight saying that Registered+ users could now see who left them rep points.

asilentskeptic

I say you should subscribe, but I'm pretty sure I remember Knight saying that Registered+ users could now see who left them rep points.

I believe anyone can see them now. Even non-registered types. They decided to let everyone see the rep names, they just forget to change the subscription table.

asilentskeptic

We should just get rid of neg-repping. You can only positive rep someone.

I like the system. I have gotten negative reps, and most of them were deserved when compared with the posts that got me positive ones.

Some people use it unfairly, but generally, your reputation will reflect HOW you post.