• God

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • God's wrath

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • other (explain)

Votes: 6 18.2%

• Total voters

Mateo

"Not eveything in the old Testament is of the "law".

Oh, really? Exactly which part is not? (Before you answer heed Behira's advise and look the word up in the Hebrew)

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by Knight

You reject that Jesus is the only Way and that everyone needs Him or they will spend an eternity with the burden of their own sin pressing down upon them.

BillyBob Responds...John 14:6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

John 3:18 “He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Acts 4:12 “Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”

There are two options....

A. BillyBob is right and therefore Jesus is a liar.
B. BillyBob thinks Jesus is a liar.

You decide.

There are many more options.

1. Jesus never said that and the authors of the Bible made it up.

2. Your understanding of the concept of salvation is incorrect.

I could go on, but there is no point.....:nono:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Re: BillyBob,

Re: BillyBob,

Originally posted by Lucky

I think it's pretty serious when Knight and Freak are in agreement ( :noway: ) about you not being saved.

Freak is just 'Brown Nosing'.

Crow

Originally posted by Mateo

Otay girls and boys,

Knight quotes the law to substanciate his actions... sounds to me like someone is going to be acountable for the whole of the law.... whadda ya think?

I think Knight is using the law as it is intended to be used--as a tutor.

I seriously doubt that Knight is using the law in an attempt to earn his own salvation.

Freak

Originally posted by BillyBob

:kookoo:
This coming from a guy who denies these truths...

15He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. 17He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

Freak

Re: Re: BillyBob,

Re: Re: BillyBob,

Originally posted by BillyBob

Freak is just 'Brown Nosing'.
That's laughable. :crackup: You're just hoping to change the topic.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Re: Re: Re: BillyBob,

Re: Re: Re: BillyBob,

Originally posted by Freak

That's laughable. :crackup: You're just hoping to change the topic.

Not at all. Even Lucky noticed your splendor while agreeing with Knight. I have seen the same type of response from another poster. He is no longer around.....

Mateo

"Post #48 of 49

quote:

Otay girls and boys,

Knight quotes the law to substanciate his actions... sounds to me like someone is going to be acountable for the whole of the law.... whadda ya think?

I think Knight is using the law as it is intended to be used--as a tutor.

I seriously doubt that Knight is using the law in an attempt to earn his own salvation. ":

One man's tutor is another man's Boss. Who's your boss?

Crow

"Post #48 of 49

quote:

One man's tutor is another man's Boss. Who's your boss?

Knight has stated that he feels that BillyBob is unsaved. So although Christ is his boss, and mine, it is appropriate to remind one who one feels is unsaved and still under the law of the law, as it exists for them.

Galatians 3

23But before faith came, we were kept under guard by the law, kept for the faith which would afterward be revealed. 24Therefore the law was our tutor to bring us to Christ, that we might be justified by faith. 25But after faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor.

Sozo

Though I have little time these days to respond to posts (or even to take the time to read them). I have come to only one absolute conclusion after reading this entire thread...

Mateo is still an idiot.

Mateo

"Knight has stated that he feels that BillyBob is unsaved. So although Christ is his boss, and mine, it is appropriate to remind one who one feels is unsaved and still under the law of the law, as it exists for them."

Oh... I see now. Sorry... I didn't know Billy Bob was Jewish.

Mateo

Sozo,

I am honored that you would take time out of what I am sure is avery busy life right about now to fellowship with me.

God Bless You

Sozo

"Knight has stated that he feels that BillyBob is unsaved. So although Christ is his boss, and mine, it is appropriate to remind one who one feels is unsaved and still under the law of the law, as it exists for them."

Oh... I see now. Sorry... I didn't know Billy Bob was Jewish.

Get a clue, Mateo...

Galatians 3:19-25

Why the Law then? It was added because of transgressions, having been ordained through angels by the agency of a mediator, until the seed should come to whom the promise had been made. Now a mediator is not for one party only; whereas God is only one. Is the Law then contrary to the promises of God? May it never be! For if a law had been given which was able to impart life, then righteousness would indeed have been based on law. But the Scripture has shut up all men under sin, that the promise by faith in Jesus Christ might be given to those who believe. But before faith came, we were kept in custody under the law, being shut up to the faith which was later to be revealed. Therefore the Law has become our tutor to lead us to Christ, that we may be justified by faith. But now that faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor.