• God's wrath

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • other (explain)

Votes: 6 18.2%

• Total voters

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You call Jesus just a "enlightened man".

You reject Him as the creator of all that exists and therefore you mock him.

You reject the Bible as the inspired word of God.

You reject that Jesus is the only Way and that everyone needs Him or they will spend an eternity with the burden of their own sin pressing down upon them.

You reject just about everything regarding the gospel of Christ.

Do you disagree?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Mateo

A...a....a... .ahem! Fellow
ship week and all .....remember?
I am loving BillyBob enough to remind him he needs to repent.

You shall not hate your brother in your heart. You shall surely rebuke your neighbor, and not bear sin because of him. - Leviticus 19:17

Mateo

"I am loving BillyBob enough to remind him he needs to repent.

You shall not hate your brother in your heart. You shall surely rebuke your neighbor, and not bear sin because of him. - Leviticus 19:17 "

Hangin' yer hat on the law are you?

;)

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by Knight

Ah finally, a real dialogue. Do you deny that Jesus was a human?

Of course I reject Jesus as the Creator, he was a human! :doh: That does not mean that I hate Jesus.

No I do not! I have always maintained that the Bible was inspired by God.

You reject that Jesus is the only Way and that everyone needs Him or they will spend an eternity with the burden of their own sin pressing down upon them.

Yes, that is correct. It does not, however, mean that I hate Jesus!

Do you disagree?

C'mon, I have stated that I am doubtful about some of the claims in the Gospels, but that does not mean I hate Jesus. This is ridiculous.

Ironically, I was trying to answer Poly's poll in an honest fashion and you TOL Fellowshippers decide to derail her thread unnecessarily.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Looks more like he's making sure his love is not hypocritical.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

"I am loving BillyBob enough to remind him he needs to repent.

You shall not hate your brother in your heart. You shall surely rebuke your neighbor, and not bear sin because of him. - Leviticus 19:17 "

;)
Do you reject it?

Which is more loving?

Telling your friend he is fine as he walks off the edge of a cliff?

Of screaming, yelling and even tackling him before he walks of the edge of the cliff?

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned

I would like to believe that your statement is true, Knight, but all I have seen tonight is hostility directed towards me. I don't mind being on the firing line, but it's hard to understand your motives sometimes. People at TOL look to you as a sort of leader here, if you know what I mean.

You shall not hate your brother in your heart. You shall surely rebuke your neighbor, and not bear sin because of him. - Leviticus 19:17

OK, I consider myself rebuked, you can stop now.

Mateo

Otay girls and boys,

Knight quotes the law to substanciate his actions... sounds to me like someone is going to be acountable for the whole of the law.... whadda ya think?

Freak

Originally posted by BillyBob

You are a pathetic liar. I guess that makes two of you.

:knight: :freak:
You're the one who denies the essentials of the Christian Faith. Why are you even here?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

BillyBob Responds...
John 14:6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

John 3:18 “He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Acts 4:12 “Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”

There are two options....

A. BillyBob is right and therefore Jesus is a liar.
B. BillyBob thinks Jesus is a liar.

You decide.

Freak

:up:

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You know what's fun? Imagining Barney's voice and demeanor as you read Knight's posts. Especially posts like this.

Originally posted by Barney

Do you disagree?

Freak

Originally posted by BillyBob

Of course I reject Jesus as the Creator, he was a human! :doh: That does not mean that I hate Jesus.
BB, this confession tells me you're heading to eternal hell. Jesus is Creator.

Read Colossians 1

15He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. 17He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Otay girls and boys,

Knight quotes the law to substanciate his actions... sounds to me like someone is going to be acountable for the whole of the law.... whadda ya think?
Not eveything in the old Testament is of the "law".

The concept I brought up is a theme that runs through the entire Bible.

1Timothy 5:20 Those who are sinning rebuke in the presence of all, that the rest also may fear.

2Timothy 4:2 Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Freak

BB, this confession tells me you're heading to eternal hell. Jesus is Creator.

Read Colossians 1

15He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. 17He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.
Awesome! :up:

Mateo

"You reject that Jesus is the only Way and that everyone needs Him or they will spend an eternity with the burden of their own sin pressing down upon them.

BillyBob Responds...

quote:

John 14:6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

John 3:18 “He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Acts 4:12 “Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”

There are two options....

A. BillyBob is right and therefore Jesus is a liar.
B. BillyBob thinks Jesus is a liar.

You decide. "

I would suggest that there is another alternatative:

1 Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things.
2 But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them which commit such things.
3 And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?
4 Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?
5 But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;
6 Who will render to every man according to his deeds:
7 To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:
8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,
9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;
10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:
11 For there is no respect of persons with God.
12 For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;
13 (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.
14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:
15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;)
16 In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.
17 ¶ Behold, thou art called a Jew, and restest in the law, and makest thy boast of God,
18 And knowest his will, and approvest the things that are more excellent, being instructed out of the law;
19 And art confident that thou thyself art a guide of the blind, a light of them which are in darkness,
20 An instructor of the foolish, a teacher of babes, which hast the form of knowledge and of the truth in the law.
21 Thou therefore which teachest another, teachest thou not thyself? thou that preachest a man should not steal, dost thou steal?
22 Thou that sayest a man should not commit adultery, dost thou commit adultery? thou that abhorrest idols, dost thou commit sacrilege?
23 Thou that makest thy boast of the law, through breaking the law dishonourest thou God?
24 For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you, as it is written.
25 For circumcision verily profiteth, if thou keep the law: but if thou be a breaker of the law, thy circumcision is made uncircumcision.
26 Therefore if the uncircumcision keep the righteousness of the law, shall not his uncircumcision be counted for circumcision?
27 And shall not uncircumcision which is by nature, if it fulfil the law, judge thee, who by the letter and circumcision dost transgress the law?
28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
BillyBob,

BillyBob,

I think it's pretty serious when Knight and Freak are in agreement ( :noway: ) about you not being saved.