Satan, Inc (TOL's heretic's list)

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Add PhilipJames to the list. He rejects what Paul clearly teaches. And we will find out why as soon as we go to salvation. He will declare salvation can be lost.

republicanchick

I was able to find some cached pages online of the list. Not sure when I last updated it, but I found this one from 7/16/12. Again, let me know if I am missing someone.

Here is the list as of 10/15/13:

:wave2::thumb::wave:

you totally discredit yourself here. You list Catholics, claiming Catholics are into works (being our salvation), which is TOTALLY bogus. The Catholic Church teaches we are not saved by our good works (per se), but that our salvation depends on them.

and guess what? Jesus says the same thinkg (no surprise to Catholics)

"Whatever you did not do for the least of My brethren, you did not do for Me" and these go off to "eternal punishment"

(Mt 25:31-46)

so: don't help other Christians w/ their needs = eternal Hell..

so much for the

You don't have to do any good deeds to be saved

nonsense.

:juggle:

turbosixx

I was able to find some cached pages online of the list. Not sure when I last updated it, but I found this one from 7/16/12. Again, let me know if I am missing someone.

The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians)
1) Keypurr
2) Pierac
3) csuguy
4) adopted son 77
5) Paul McNabb (Mormon)
6) Seydlitz77 (Mormon)
7) Martin.Harris (Mormon)
8) Elected4ever
9) Squeaky
10) Aner
11) Lazy Afternoon
12) truebeliever7
13) jerzy
14) krystyna
15) Krsto
16) Oatmeal
17) meshak
18) jamie

Religious Zealots (saved by works crowd):

1) Rightglory
2) Spitfire
3) Evoken
4) chrysostom
5) rbdeli
6) RC_Eagle
7) The Reverent One
8) annabenedetti
9) The Barbarian
10) patricius79
11) Yahushuan
12) IXOYE - makes salvation and born again two separate events
13) graceandpeace - makes salvation and born again two separate events
14) Cruciform
15) Truthsetsfree
16) genuineoriginal "Salvation is given only to those who merit it by pleasing God"

The 'Paul is a godless liar' crowd (Ebionites) (**this crowd also believes works are necessary for salvation)
1) Glenda (Glenda also denies the deity of Christ, she is trying to get to the bottom of the Lake of Fire)
2) jeremysdemo

Miscellaneous
1) Freelight (spiritualist/universalist)

If you are on this list and you repent of your heresy, or if you find my categorization of your beliefs is in error, just post and let us know.

If you feel someone needs to be added to the list, either post or PM me. In order to speed things along, if you can post a link to one of the offending party's posts reflecting their heresy, that would be greatly appreciated. Also, a person must have a decent amount of posts and have been around for a few months at least to be considered for the list. I don't want to throw every one post wonder who wanders through here onto the list. After all, this is TOL's list and if the person isn't a regular visitor, they don't make the cut.

Thanks for any help or feedback.

:wave2::thumb::wave:

If no one has recommended me, I nominate myself.

I would prefer a new category for me, because I don't believe we are saved "by" works but that without them we are lost as James says.

James 2:26 For just as the body without the spirit is dead, so also faith without works is dead.

Last edited:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If no one has recommended me, I nominate myself.

I would prefer a new category for me, because I don't believe we are saved "by" works but that without them we are lost as James says.

James 2:26 For just as the body without the spirit is dead, so also faith without works is dead.

I agree.

Just for the record for the newbees .

I do believe Jesus is God, but not the creator, nor alive before He was born.

The error of trinitarianism is that it denies Gods son as being a man who had a beginning, and

He is not the same substance as His Father who is THE God.

Read Rev. chs 4 and 5.

LA

turbosixx

I agree.

The error of trinitarianism is that it denies Gods son as being a man who had a beginning, and

Read Rev. chs 4 and 5.

LA

I only know what I read. Revelation is a tricky book so looking at other scriptures I understand Jesus to have always existed and he is deity.

I understand he was born and lived as a man but I know that all things are possible with God. I don't understand how God does not have a beginning but I believe it.

csuguy

Romans 14:4 Who are you to judge the servant of another? To his own master he stands or falls; and he will stand, for the Lord is able to make him stand.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I agree.

Read Rev. chs 4 and 5.

LA

That's because you are ignorant! As we all know that about you!

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
God never rejected the reprobate according to His foreknowledge of their actions. God rejects reprobates according to His will. God formed all men, either for dishonor or honor, according to His willful purposes and good pleasure.

Nang rejects that the Lord Jesus Christ would draw all unto him when he was raised up, and that he desires all to be saved.

And PPS equates works with salvation, adding to the gospel. Sadly, most "Christians" do.

3 Now by this we know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments. 4 He who says, “I know Him,” and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

Now, is this true of the Body of Christ?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nang rejects that the Lord Jesus Christ would draw all unto him when he was raised up, and that he desires all to be saved.

The father knows who will respond.

And PPS equates works with salvation, adding to the gospel. Sadly, most "Christians" do.

He does not, but you are against the need to have works of faith so you can continue in your bad works and think you are saved.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
LA, Jesus - The Word - was WITH God, BEFORE The Beginning. ur stuck on #s

Jesus is the word made flesh.

1Jn 4:2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
1Jn 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

musterion

Romans 14:4 Who are you to judge the servant of another? To his own master he stands or falls; and he will stand, for the Lord is able to make him stand.

Context was food and days. No food or day rules for the Body of Christ = no judging anyone over what, in Christ and to the glory of God, they choose to eat or which day they choose to esteem over others, or not. All are free to do as their conscience leads in these things, and no one else can judge them for it.

On the other hand, the Body of Christ is commanded to discern, judge, expose, rebuke and shun heresy and false doctrine. Which is what's happening here.

So while it is true that all who belong to Christ will answer to Him at the Bema, Romans 14:4 does not apply in the context of this thread.

musterion

The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians)
1) Keypurr
2) Pierac
3) csuguy
4) adopted son 77
5) Paul McNabb (Mormon)
6) Seydlitz77 (Mormon)
7) Martin.Harris (Mormon)
8) Elected4ever
9) Squeaky
10) Aner
11) Lazy Afternoon
12) truebeliever7
13) jerzy
14) krystyna
15) Krsto
16) Oatmeal
17) meshak
18) jamie

Religious Zealots (saved by works crowd):

1) Rightglory
2) Spitfire
3) Evoken
4) chrysostom
5) rbdeli
6) RC_Eagle
7) The Reverent One
8) annabenedetti
9) The Barbarian
10) patricius79
11) Yahushuan
12) IXOYE - makes salvation and born again two separate events
13) graceandpeace - makes salvation and born again two separate events
14) Cruciform
15) Truthsetsfree
16) genuineoriginal "Salvation is given only to those who merit it by pleasing God"

The 'Paul is a godless liar' crowd (Ebionites) (**this crowd also believes works are necessary for salvation)
1) Glenda (Glenda also denies the deity of Christ, she is trying to get to the bottom of the Lake of Fire)
2) jeremysdemo

Miscellaneous
1) Freelight (spiritualist/universalist)

Letsargue...God complex unmedicated schizophrenic?

PPS...captive of vain philosophy.

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
LOL!!!

I didn't know Piano was a JW, I thought he Believed the Urantia Papers Mainly...

=M=

Hmm... Interesting, you learn something new all the Time.

What makes you think he is a JW?

I guess I've never actually realized how Many Smelly Sins there actually are!!!

Killing;

Smells like Death...

Lying;

Smells like BS HS, or Cat Piss.

Which all happen to smell just like Masons and Popery, as well... Odd don't you think?

Heck, even if you "Look like a Brown Noser";

Even that "sounds" Smelly...

LOL!!!

: P