Satan, Inc (TOL's heretic's list)

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear IMJerusha,

You know, you are welcome to post on my Creation vs. Evolution thread if and when you want. We don't discuss too much evolution there. How did you become so wise about God and the Holy Spirit? You seem to be a gem or a gold mine. You are so factual and knowing! Surely God's Spirit is with you abundantly. I pray for you more of the same!!

Much Love, In Yeshua,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear God's Truth,

Thank You, IMJerusha,

The God Of Ruach Bless You With The Same Spirit Very Soon!! It will happen. Wait for it!!! (It might take a year or less. Hang in there! I Know That God Is With You VERY MUCH!! Be Glad For It And Carry It To Your Grave Or His Second Coming!!)

It says, The God of the Holy Spirit Bless You With that same Spirit ASAP. That's all. I knew IMJerusha would understand.

There ya' go!!

Michael

God's Truth

Dear God's Truth,

Thank You, IMJerusha,

The God Of Ruach Bless You With The Same Spirit Very Soon!! It will happen. Wait for it!!! (It might take a year or less. Hang in there! I Know That God Is With You VERY MUCH!! Be Glad For It And Carry It To Your Grave Or His Second Coming!!)

It says, The God of the Holy Spirit Bless You With that same Spirit ASAP. That's all. I knew IMJerusha would understand.

There ya' go!!

Michael

Are you saying that she is has not yet received the Holy Spirit?

God's Truth

You're as moronic as GT, aren't ya?

You describe yourself exactly. You say Mary was devirginized by Jesus when he went through the birth canal. What is wrong with you? Why won't you accept correction? The Bible tells us what kinds of people do not accept correction. Do you like being as one of those? How do you think it sounds when you tell others that Jesus devirginized his mother?