SALVATION IS A FREE GIFT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You just don't sound like a person who has had a powerful testimony. Just listen to yourself, you, like others who haven't had a powerful testimony call it bragging when they hear of others having one.

Another put down. It does not surprise me.

This is what Scripture says:

Romans 14:19 New Living Translation (NLT)

19 So then, let us aim for harmony in the church and try to build each other up.
​​​​​​

God's Truth

If you were saved, you'd know that Christ did all the work and that eternal life is a GIFT OF GOD.
You say that and prove you are not saved and lie about others.

Jesus says it is how you will be judged.

Why do you hate salvation BY GRACE THROUGH FAITH so much?

You don’t know what it is. You must hate the gospel so much.

People such as you are so disrespectful to Jesus saying what Jesus said when he walked the earth wasn’t to/for everyone. Jesus is the Savior of the world, and his words aren’t put on hold, and they certainly did not fail!

Rom 6:23 KJV For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Why do you ignore this?
Why do you ignore God gives His gift to His children?

You chop away other scriptures to make the one scripture say only what you want it to. ALL the scriptures go together. You cannot nullify any scripture. No scripture nullfies another.

Rom 5:19 KJV For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.
Why do you ignore this?

The list goes on and on of scripture that you hate and ignore.
Look at you trying to find a scripture that you think nullifies the others.
I'm not going to brag on my testimony like you. You are the most self-centered person that I've ever encountered.
Only a person without a powerful testimony would say what you do.
Jesus Christ died for my sins. I trust Him. You trust yourself.
That is creepy to say you don’t obey Jesus because it would mean you trust yourself and not Jesus. That is backwards. Jesus tells you to not lean on your own understanding and to obey him. You are ensnared by the devil.

Last edited:

God's Truth

Another put down. It does not surprise me.

This is what Scripture says:

Romans 14:19 New Living Translation (NLT)

19 So then, let us aim for harmony in the church and try to build each other up.
​​​​​​

You don't realize that you are the one who put me down.

You are a twister, among other bad things.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You are the one. You go around saying I'm not saved. You go around calling me a liar. In my defense I tell you I have a powerful testimony and I know I am saved, and you are jealous over it and call me bragging.

You"re not saved. That is obvious from what you post. Your obedience is nothing but filthy rags. Salvation is by grace through faith. The Pharisees were obedient. Where did it get them?

God's Truth

You"re not saved. That is obvious from what you post. Your obedience is nothing but filthy rags. Salvation is by grace through faith. The Pharisees were obedient. Where did it get them?

Only a lost person ensnared by Satan would call obeying Jesus a filthy rag.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Only a lost person ensnared by Satan would call obeying Jesus a filthy rag.

After you are saved by grace through faith you naturally become obedient to the Master. Your obedience means nothing in regard to you salvation. Maybe someday you will know the truth and the truth will set you. Then you will have a powerful testimony.

God's Truth

After you are saved by grace through faith you naturally become obedient to the Master.

That's a lie. There are many people who claim to be a Christian and still do not obey. You are a preacher for Satan.
Your obedience means nothing in regard to you salvation.

You are ensnared by Satan for sure. Only a worker for Satan would call someone preaching obedience an unsaved person going to Hell, and that obeying has nothing to do with salvation.

Maybe someday you will know the truth and the truth will set you. Then you will have a powerful testimony.

Yikes.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That's a lie. There are many people who claim to be a Christian and still do not obey. You are a preacher for Satan.

You are ensnared by Satan for sure. Only a worker for Satan would call someone preaching obedience an unsaved person going to Hell, and that obeying has nothing to do with salvation.

Yikes.

You are one of the bitterest person I have ever heard. You are full of anger for what reason I do not know. You need to repent and ask the Lord into your heart and to take away that spirit of bitterness that has poisoned your life and spirit.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
GT, To repent means to have realize your error and and ask for forgiveness. But you are to hardhearted to do the right thing so I guess that you can just wallow in that bitterness

God's Truth

GT, To repent means to have realize your error and and ask for forgiveness. But you are to hardhearted to do the right thing so I guess that you can just wallow in that bitterness

You speak lies against me, but more importantly, you do wrong by speaking lies about the Word of God.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You know you are the one.

Could you give me the exact scripture that says "Salvation is a free gift"?

Let's discuss this more instead of you showing ugliness.
[h=1]Ephesians 2:8-9 New King James Version (NKJV)[/h]
8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, 9 not of works, lest anyone should boast.

God's Truth

Ephesians 2:8-9 New King James Version (NKJV)

8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, 9 not of works, lest anyone should boast.

That scripture doesn't say what you said. Where does it say it is a free gift?

The saved are bought and the bought ones are given the gift.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
That scripture doesn't say what you said. Where does it say it is a free gift?

The saved are bought and the bought ones are given the gift.

Gifts are, by definition, free. The person receiving the gift doesn't have to pay for it or work for it in any way. They only have to accept it.

Why do you reject plain scripture?

but just in case you needed it spelled out for you, GT, here is Paul, calling it the free gift:

Therefore, just as through one man sin entered the world, and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men, because all sinned—(For until the law sin was in the world, but sin is not imputed when there is no law.Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over those who had not sinned according to the likeness of the transgression of Adam, who is a type of Him who was to come.But the free gift is not like the offense. For if by the one man’s offense many died, much more the grace of God and the gift by the grace of the one Man, Jesus Christ, abounded to many.And the gift is not like that which came through the one who sinned. For the judgment which came from one offense resulted in condemnation, but the free gift which came from many offenses resulted in justification.For if by the one man’s offense death reigned through the one, much more those who receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness will reign in life through the One, Jesus Christ.)Therefore, as through one man’s offense judgment came to all men, resulting in condemnation, even so through one Man’s righteous act the free gift came to all men, resulting in justification of life.For as by one man’s disobedience many were made sinners, so also by one Man’s obedience many will be made righteous.Moreover the law entered that the offense might abound. But where sin abounded, grace abounded much more,so that as sin reigned in death, even so grace might reign through righteousness to eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. - Romans 5:12-21 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans5:12-21&version=NKJV

Read it. Don't just gloss over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.