Status
Not open for further replies.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Makes me wonder what on earth you must be doing.

So you won't do it? You claim that one must repent of every sin he has ever committed. That means one must know what sins he has committed, because according to your reasoning, in order to repent of a sin, one needs to know about that sin.

So go ahead, since you claim to have done so already, list off all the sins you have committed in the past five days.

If you can do that, it will lend credibility to your position that it's possible to know (let alone be honest about) every sin one has committed, and to therefore repent of them.

Starting at 12am Monday morning, list every sin you have committed, and note whether you have or have not repented of it.

You won't.

God's Truth

So you won't do it? You claim that one must repent of every sin he has ever committed. That means one must know what sins he has committed, because according to your reasoning, in order to repent of a sin, one needs to know about that sin.

So go ahead, since you claim to have done so already, list off all the sins you have committed in the past five days.

If you can do that, it will lend credibility to your position that it's possible to know (let alone be honest about) every sin one has committed, and to therefore repent of them.

Starting at 12am Monday morning, list every sin you have committed, and note whether you have or have not repented of it.

You won't.

You should be ashamed to even ask me something so dumb.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You should be ashamed to even ask me something so dumb.

You're right. It IS dumb.

But that's what you're claiming we need to do, but not just for the past five days, but for one's entire lifetime. It's not possible.

So why do you tell us that we need to do what is not only dumb, but also impossible?

God's Truth

You're right. It IS dumb.

But that's what you're claiming we need to do, but not just for the past five days, but for one's entire lifetime. It's not possible.

So why do you tell us that we need to do what is not only dumb, but also impossible?

It is dumb for you to think I would tell you anything no matter what.

If you don't know your sins, and you don't repent of them, you have deceived yourself.

Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.

1 Corinthians 6:9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men

James 1:16 Don't be deceived, my dear brothers and sisters.

James 1:22 Be doers of the word, and not hearers only. Otherwise, you are deceiving yourselves.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
It is dumb for you to think I would tell you anything no matter what.

Again, that's what you expect us to do before God.

If you don't know your sins, and you don't repent of them, you have deceived yourself.

I don't even remember what I ate for breakfast yesterday. You teach that we are to remember EVERY LITTLE SIN THAT WE HAVE EVER COMMITTED AND THEN REPENT OF IT.

It's not possible, and you are the one saying we need to do the impossible.

God's Truth

Again, that's what you expect us to do before God.

I don't even remember what I ate for breakfast yesterday. You teach that we are to remember EVERY LITTLE SIN THAT WE HAVE EVER COMMITTED AND THEN REPENT OF IT.

It's not possible, and you are the one saying we need to do the impossible.

Are you saying you never repented of any sin in particular ever?

God's Truth

I'm saying that it's NOT NECESSARY FOR SALVATION, and in fact COMES AFTER ONE IS SAVED.

So you just turned to Jesus in faith that he washed away any and all sins whatever they may be, and then after you were saved you did repent of the ones you know are sins, or at least remember doing?

Right Divider

Body part
lol

I am a good person and it is to people such as myself who get saved and Jesus revealed.
Do you mean apart from your constant lying?

After Jesus saves someone and washes them clean, they are perfect, holy, and without sin.
And NONE of that has to do with the persons "obedience".

Then you live up to that as you train yourself to do good and not sin.
YOURSELF again... you are so proud of YOURSELF.

Something you can't do because you don't even know what all your sins are.
LYING is a SIN. You are a SINNER because you LIE.

God's Truth

Do you mean apart from your constant lying?

You must know that there is something wrong with you to cause you to keep bearing false witness?

And NONE of that has to do with the persons "obedience".

Jesus tells us he saves those who get his commands and OBEYS them.

Luke 11:28 He replied, "Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it."
John 13:17 Now that you know these things, you will be blessed if you do them.

Revelation 1:3 Blessed is the one who reads the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear and obey what is written in it, because the time is near.

Matthew 12:50 For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother."

John 15:14 You are my friends if you do what I command.

YOURSELF again... you are so proud of YOURSELF.
You can do it too.

LYING is a SIN. You are a SINNER because you LIE.
You sound like a demon possessed man/woman screaming out the same lie repeatedly.

Right Divider

Body part
Jesus tells us he saves those who get his commands and OBEYS them.
Nobody will receive eternal life due to THEIR obedience.
Nobody is obedience enough to EARN eternal life.

That is why God calls it a GIFT. A GIFT is FREE to the one receiving it. The giver pays the FULL PRICE of a GIFT.

So you remain unsaved because of your pride.

Rom 6:23 KJV For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Accept the GIFT and get saved.

God's Truth

Nobody will receive eternal life due to THEIR obedience.
LIE.
Nobody is obedience enough to EARN eternal life.
TWISTER.
That is why God calls it a GIFT. A GIFT is FREE to the one receiving it. The giver pays the FULL PRICE of a GIFT.

God gives the gift to His children.

So you remain unsaved because of your pride.

I know I am saved. What makes you think you are? What is your testimony?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
LIE.

TWISTER.

God gives the gift to His children.

No one earns salvation through obedience.
The gift is given by grace through faith
How do you know that you are saved? What is your testimony?

Right Divider

Body part
If you were saved, you'd know that Christ did all the work and that eternal life is a GIFT OF GOD.

Why do you hate salvation BY GRACE THROUGH FAITH so much?

Rom 6:23 KJV For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Why do you ignore this?

Rom 5:19 KJV For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.
Why do you ignore this?

The list goes on and on of scripture that you hate and ignore.

I'm not going to brag on my testimony like you. You are the most self-centered person that I've ever encountered.

Jesus Christ died for my sins. I trust Him. You trust yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.