SALVATION IS A FREE GIFT

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

So you don't think that ETERNAL LIFE is salvation?

Sure it is great knowing you are going to have that---at the end.

Philippians 3:14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

1 Corinthians 9:24
Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain.

Bahahahahaha You are in trouble.

Right Divider

Body part
Sure it is great knowing you are going to have that---at the end.

Philippians 3:14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

1 Corinthians 9:24
Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain.

Colossians 2:18
Do not let anyone who delights in false humility and the worship of angels disqualify you with speculation about what he has seen. Such a man is puffed up without basis by his unspiritual mind,

Bahahahahaha You are in trouble.

Sorry, I don't worship myself as you do.

God's Truth

Not one word says 'salvation'.

Eph 2:8 KJV For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

You are confused because you have a false teaching of once saved always saved, so there is no reason for you to obey Jesus.

Paul says you are saved---and that feels beyond great, because you are reconciled to God.

However, you have to obey God to get saved, and you have to keep obeying God to get that prize in the end.

Right Divider

Body part
You are confused because you have a false teaching of once saved always saved, so there is no reason for you to obey Jesus.

Paul says you are saved---and that feels beyond great, because you are reconciled to God.

However, you have to obey God to get saved, and you have to keep obeying God to get that prize in the end.

So AGAIN you reject the GIFT OF GOD. Get saved.

God's Truth

:duh: You're the one that doesn't listen to Paul. All you have is inappropriate comments about Ephesians 2:8-9.

Philippians 2:12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

hehehehe

God's Truth

YOU are the one PERVERTING the scripture to your own demise.

NOWHERE can you find Paul saying that one must be "obedient enough" to EARN salvation.

You lie, you lie, where did I say EARN your salvation, liar?

That^^^ is the crazy type of things I have to put up from you.

But since I am not like you, I will answer you as if I said what you think I did without calling you a liar.

Jesus' words are LIFE AND SPIRIT, and you must do what Jesus says to do to have that LIFE AND SPIRIT.

The ONLY WORKS that we no longer have to do are the PURIFICATION/CEREMONIAL WORKS OF THE LAW.
Paul makes it CLEAR salvation is THE GIFT OF GOD.

Paul explains that eternal life is the gift of God. Nowhere does he say salvation is the free do nothing gift.

Status
Not open for further replies.