Robert's Gospel According to the Apostle Paul

glorydaz

I agree with that.
And
That piques my interest.
Where do you stand on predestination vs free will, specially.

I believe that predestination is referring to the PURPOSE of God. That purpose, and what was known from the beginning has been to have a body of believers in Jesus Christ our Lord....created IN HIM.

Eph. 1:11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:​

Romans 8:29
For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.​

And, of course, we are begotten IN HIM through the Gospel when we HEAR and BELIEVE. (In that order).

1 Corinthians 4:15 For though ye have ten thousand instructers in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel.​

clefty

Better be sure that you are trusting in Christ for your salvation before you take the sacraments.

Yup...trust Him before everything I do...

Is why I want to obey because He has saved me duh...

Is why I want to “do this in remembrance” as a memorial to what He did for me...

Thanks for your concern but you don’t have to show me love according your “we aint under any rules”...

Which speaking of doing whatever whenever do YOU ever do this memorial meal?

With chocolate milk and doughnuts maybe?

Robert Pate

Banned
Yup...trust Him before everything I do...

Is why I want to obey because He has saved me duh...

Is why I want to “do this in remembrance” as a memorial to what He did for me...

Thanks for your concern but you don’t have to show me love according your “we aint under any rules”...

Which speaking of doing whatever whenever do YOU ever do this memorial meal?

With chocolate milk and doughnuts maybe?

Why is it that you don't believe Paul? Are you a Paul hater?

Paul is warning you, but you don't seem to hear him, Galatians 3:10.

clefty

Why is it that you don't believe Paul? Are you a Paul hater?

Paul is warning you, but you don't seem to hear him, Galatians 3:10.

I didnt think you partook of communion...too many rules and laws and stuff right?

How about baptism...skipped that too?

Robert Pate

Banned
I didnt think you partook of communion...too many rules and laws and stuff right?

How about baptism...skipped that too?

What we do does not save us. I am afraid that you are going to be in the "Lord, Lord, didn't we group" Matthew 7:21-23.

clefty

What we do does not save us. I am afraid that you are going to be in the "Lord, Lord, didn't we group" Matthew 7:21-23.

Again you get this EXACTLY wrong.

You are the one crying “LORD! LORD!” And then “thanks for abolishing your law so we dont have to keep it...”

“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness.”

I insist we practice lawfulness...you on the other hand claim there is no need to as it is abolished...

Oh and BTW I try to keep the law BECAUSE I AM SAVED not in order to be saved...ok? stop with your false witnessing...

All this slander and false witnessing should be reportable and better moderated being a “christian” site...

Robert Pate

Banned
Again you get this EXACTLY wrong.

You are the one crying “LORD! LORD!” And then “thanks for abolishing your law so we dont have to keep it...”

“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness.”

I insist we practice lawfulness...you on the other hand claim there is no need to as it is abolished...

Oh and BTW I try to keep the law BECAUSE I AM SAVED not in order to be saved...ok? stop with your false witnessing...

All this slander and false witnessing should be reportable and better moderated being a “christian” site...

I have shown you numerous scriptures that say we are to live by the Spirit and not the law, here is another one.

"Who has made us able ministers of the New Testament; not of the letter (law) but of the Spirit: for the letter (law) kills, but the Spirit gives life" 2 Corinthians 3:6.

clefty

I have shown you numerous scriptures that say we are to live by the Spirit and not the law, here is another one.

"Who has made us able ministers of the New Testament; not of the letter (law) but of the Spirit: for the letter (law) kills, but the Spirit gives life" 2 Corinthians 3:6.

Being made ministers of the New Testament does not mean the law was abolished...The Spirit gives life to keep it...

To be transformed into the same image as the glory of the Lord by His Spirit...

Of course this ministry of the Spirit/Life is more glorious than the ministry of condemnation/death

What once is pointing to Him and His Way is now done by the Spirit IN HIM...

You are wrong to continue to think the Spirit changes or abolishes or makes null and void His Own Law...

Robert Pate

Banned
Being made ministers of the New Testament does not mean the law was abolished...The Spirit gives life to keep it...

To be transformed into the same image as the glory of the Lord by His Spirit...

Of course this ministry of the Spirit/Life is more glorious than the ministry of condemnation/death

What once is pointing to Him and His Way is now done by the Spirit IN HIM...

You are wrong to continue to think the Spirit changes or abolishes or makes null and void His Own Law...

The reason that the law has been abolished for the Christian is because the law works wrath, Romans 4:15.

Do you want to be under God's wrath? Where there is law there is judgment, condemnation and sin.

The worst part of being under the law is that the law will cause you to sin.

"For I was alive without the law once; but when the commandment came, SIN REVIVED AND I DIED" Romans 7:9.

clefty

The reason that the law has been abolished for the Christian is because the law works wrath, Romans 4:15.

Do you want to be under God's wrath? Where there is law there is judgment, condemnation and sin.

"For I was alive without the law once; but when the commandment came, SIN REVIVED AND I DIED" Romans 7:9.

Yes of course...the heavenly Parent realized His law CAUSED His children to fall so He abolished the law...now they no longer sin...

He did not need to send His Son to keep them from falling...

It remains someday when He abolishes sin (Again NOT the Law) those remaining will be “here are they that keep the commandments of Yah and have the faith OF Yahushua...”

Right Divider

Body part

Paul says that we are not under the law, not that it has been "abolished".

Rom 6:14 KJV For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

Your fairy tale is not supported by scripture and you pervert scripture to try to make it agree with you.

beloved57

Men shall be Judged by the Law so its not abolished Rom 2:12

12 [FONT=&quot]For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;

Now those whom Christ died for are dead to the Law Rom 7:4

[/FONT]
4 [FONT=&quot]Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.[/FONT]

clefty

Rom 6:14 KJV For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

Your fairy tale is not supported by scripture and you pervert scripture to try to make it agree with you.

Yup...in fact...what need of Grace if the Law was abolished?

Robert Pate

Banned

Ho hum. I guess you need a scripture that says the law has been abolished for the Christian. Ephesians 2:15 say it very plainly, also 2 Corinthians 3:13.

Common sense should tell you that the law has been abolished for Christians. Where there is law there is judgment and condemnation.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Now those whom Christ died for are dead to the Law Rom 7:4

4 [FONT="]Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.[/FONT]
Yeah, the way I read it, it's not the law that's dead---it's us.

clefty

Ho hum. I guess you need a scripture that says the law has been abolished for the Christian. Ephesians 2:15 say it very plainly, also 2 Corinthians 3:13.

Common sense should tell you that the law has been abolished for Christians. Where there is law there is judgment and condemnation.

Oh sure and once Christian you can do whatever whenever just like your former self and the world around you...

clefty

Yeah, the way I read it, it's not the law that's dead---it's us.

Yup...once we have faith we are to be saved and can be saved by Him we just obey and then we are covered and then His wrath passes over...

Just like when they believed obeyed and were saved and then given the Law in Exodus...

Of course some disobeyed...not wanting to do all the Law...even claiming authority to change it...

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
No, it does not.... that is YOUR BIAS making it say that.

Common sense should tell you that the law has been abolished for Christians.
Another of your LOGICAL FALLACIES .... the appeal to "common sense".... by which, of course, this means whatever YOU believe.

Where there is law there is judgment and condemnation.
Not when you are DEAD.... the law has no hold on a DEAD MAN....