Robert's Gospel According to the Apostle Paul

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You seem not sure about a lot of things...

How about this:

In Himwe are redeemed from the curse of the Law...

Disclaimer: And of course ONLY He can/will judge if we are IN HIM

it is NOT our call...it is not of our just crying out “Lord! Lord!” But who He has determined has done HIS Will the will of the Father...and not of our own claim we did or have the Spirit

I believe that we are redeemed from the curse of the Law.

john w

Hall of Fame
I guess that is my point!

Let us know, when you have something valuable, a keen insight, to add to the discussion, instead of just telling all of us that you are bored, and have too much time on your hands.

Can you dig it?

I know, I know....You don't know what I mean.......

Cricket....cricket....

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Let us know, when you have something valuable, a keen insight, to add to the discussion, instead of just telling all of us that you are bored, and have too much time on your hands.

Can you dig it?

I know, I know....You don't know what I mean.......

Cricket....cricket....
If you know then we are in agreement.

Right Divider

Body part
Paul wrote that all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. How is it that Jesus is an exception, or the only exception? Jesus did not sin. Why? Or, how?
I asked you first. Don't answer my question by asking me the same question, just answer the question.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I asked you first. Don't answer my question by asking me the same question, just answer the question.
I wanted to understand your question. Apparently, I do.

As the only begotten Son of God and the Messiah Jesus either could not sin or simply did not sin.

john w

Hall of Fame
What does any of that mean? What does "only begotten Son of God" mean?

You have so much to learn.
RD-I gave up, months ago, discussing anything seriously, with Jacob. He seems like a nice person, but his questions too often make no sense, and he says, ad nauseam, "What do you mean by that?"

clefty

I believe that we are redeemed from the curse of the Law.

Yes good but your initial uncertainty reminded me that NO ONE is CERTAIN we are IN HIM...

That will only be CERTAIN come judgement day and He accepts us...or doesn’t

Is why the exhortations we remain faithful and true...persevere until the end...run the race to the end...overcome...hold fast...work out our salvation with fear and trembling

To hear “well done good and faithful servant”...

He comes quickly...bringing His reward for good works...

As faith without works is dead...it’s more than just belief...

Here are they that keep the commandments of God and the faith OF Jesus...not just in Him

Right Divider

Body part
RD-I gave up, months ago, discussing anything seriously, with Jacob. He seems like a nice person, but his questions too often make no sense, and he says, ad nauseam, "What do you mean by that?"
I heard you... he's been on my ignore list a couple of times. I probably won't spend much more time on him.