Riots in Ferguson MO. USA

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Or your church.

You should not attack Christianity when you see the majority of the churches are doing the things you are talking about.

There are true Christians who never get involved with such political ugliness.

You seem to be concerned of what is fair and justice. You should read what Jesus teaches and follow Him. Then you can strive to be fair in all people all around you, friend.

You need to know most churches, mainly mainstreamers are not following what Jesus teaches and commands.

blessings.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I am not sure what you said but it was interesting to read.

Hey sister, how can you say it is interesting if you don't know what he is saying?

To tell the truth, I don't know either, I don't bother reading his posts. He seems to be beyond my brain can handle.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
perhaps this is why you're so disliked around here town

Is he? I don't really know.

pneuma - all he's interested in is besting you in conversation in order to get excerpts for his blog - i predict that your exchange will appear there momentarily

look here if you care: http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4024942#post4024942

otherwise, just ignore him :idunno:

I see. Hmmm....

like letsargue, only with less punctuation! :thumb:

I'm (((((((((definitely)))))))))......{{{NOT}}}} like /////letsargue/////.

!!!!!!!!!!..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:third::jump::third::singer::singer::yoshi::yoshi:

99lamb

one has to wonder if the adage 'look before you leap' aptly applies to the Liberal mind set. The narrative of Mike Brown as a gentle giant, college bound student who was just walking down the street..... Are up against reality, as there is a lawsuit to release Mike Brown's juvenile records.
I wonder if the inflammatory rhetoric spewed by Al Sharpton and others would ever be put side by side with the actual events and characters involved in this shooting. But I believe there is a lawsuit coming, someone has to be paid for this ...injustice.

This story will go by the way side, the juvenile records (if they are true) that shed light on the criminal past of Mike Brown will be suppressed, they will be portrayed as racist, and character assassination and those that fueled the riots in Ferguson will never apologize for not coming out in the beginning with a true representation of the not so gentle giant.

Last edited:

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
one has to wonder if the adage 'leap before you jump' aptly applies to the Liberal mind set. The narrative of Mike Brown as a gentle giant, college bound student who was just walking down the street..... Are up against reality, as there is a lawsuit to release Mike Brown's juvenile records.
I wonder if the inflammatory rhetoric spewed by Al Sharpton and others would ever be put side by side with the actual events and characters involved in this shooting. But I believe there is a lawsuit coming, someone has to be paid for this ...injustice.

This story will go by the way side, the juvenile records (if they are true) that shed light on the criminal past of Mike Brown will be suppressed, they will be portrayed as racist, and character assassination and those that fueled the riots in Ferguson will never apologize for not coming out in the beginning with a true representation of the not so gentle giant.

just like trayvon martin, the sweet little ten year old who loved babies and kittens

APt0X.jpg

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
As I said... It's futile to converse with you.
And as I noted you don't seem to have conversations. You make declarations, like your high context bits and when asked something as fundamental as, "What's your source for using those terms" duck and cover declare some more and now you're block quoting with dismissal.

About what I expected, but it was worth trying to see if there was anything under all that verbal posturing.

Such is life. :e4e:

Here's an example of what I'm speaking to:

...As for high- versus low- context, I haven't addressed your posts because all you've referred to is Hall's anthropological works that are so prolific.
Then flesh out my reading by noting what source/context you're using.

I asked you for your source material to see where you're getting your understanding from. Your terms needed a context given you weren't inclined to explain them, only use them like punctuation. Given you ducked that request repeatedly (and still are) continuing to use the jargon like some sort of authority in the mist... If I speak to and of a definition or a study gives me a particular point I cite it and/or reference it so we can speak meaningfully if you're unaware of it.

That's what anyone does who is confident in his foundation and understanding.

You don't do that. And it's reasonable to suspect that you either lack confidence in it or in your grasp of it and leaving it in that mist protects you and/or it from scrutiny. So for all I know you're simply abusing Hall's work like someone with a decent vocabulary and a survey course under their belt might or your source material isn't peer reviewed and established in its validity.

There are other facets, and you don't really want to understand.
Yes, because that's what people who ask you for reading material and source authority are...disinterested. :plain:

If we spent a nice two-hours over lunch and discussed these topics, you'd end up doe-eyed and mind-blown with illumination of all I'm referring to on a very general level.
I concede your glowing self estimation.

...The greatest device of the enemy is language.
Language is a context. Anyone who speaks more than one language understands that words can and do, to some extent, shape our understanding of both concept and experience.

And whether you refer to it linguistically as high-context or in Hall's inversion of referring to English as low-context,
Inversion in relation to what contrary or differing authority established by what, again?

Come on down to the coffee shop for a bit. You'll be reeling in no time.
Go plant a fig tree to sit under if it pleases you. But neither that nor the willingness/hubris to declare or infer it will actually make you the Buddha in any particular form or fashion.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
So I look and lo and behold, once again...
resurrected
This message is hidden because resurrected is on your ignore list.
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess at least one of those is about me. :rolleyes: Could be both. Must be love. I've had ex's who didn't spend that much time following me around.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So I look and lo and behold, once again...

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess at least one of those is about me. :rolleyes: Could be both. Must be love. I've had ex's who didn't spend that much time following me around.

Yeah, I would pass on the info, however, he is on mine as well.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I have him off ignore again for (N) days. But you aren't missing anything. Go back and read his random posts from the last two or three years. Pretty much it.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Justice Department tells Ferguson police to stop wearing bracelets

FERGUSON Mo. (Reuters) - The U.S. Justice Department asked the Ferguson, Missouri, Police Department on Friday to order its officers not to wear bracelets in support of the white policeman who shot to death an unarmed black teenager last month, sparking protests.

In a letter to Ferguson Police Chief Tom Jackson, the Justice Department said residents had told its investigators that officers policing protest sites on Tuesday in Ferguson were seen wearing "I am Darren Wilson" bracelets.
Read more here: http://news.yahoo.com/justice-department-tells-ferguson-police-stop-wearing-bracelets-004135604.html