Riots in Ferguson MO. USA

Granite

Hall of Fame
You would be surprised at the amount of foolish Americans that think JFK was also shot from the front when the bullets all exited the front. Or maybe you would not be that foolish. People let emotion get in the way of facts all the time.

You know next to nothing about the JFK assassination. If you're going to stay ignorant do it one topic at a time, pal.:yawn:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I would not jump to conclusions on this deal. My husband got a hold of a cell phone video, where someone was speaking to another person...Now I am paraphrasing what I remember, because it was actually in ebonics
I think I'm following you so far, but it's been a few years since I read something in vague racist. Do go on.

and I am trying to translate and make sense of the broken english,
That would be English, unless you're being ironic.

but the gist of the matter is that Brown was charging the officer in a relentless way.
Can you charge someone tentatively?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
When you see a police officer beating or shooting a citizen, is your first reaction to sympathize with the officer, or the citizen?

How lame. Anyone with an ounce of common sense would want to know why the police officer was forced to shoot this "citizen".

Are you aware that (Saint) Michael Brown was a suspect in a strong armed robbery minutes before he was shot?

michael-brown-survellience-2.jpg

Are you aware that Officer Darren Wilson made contact with Brown and his friend Dorian Johnson because they were walking out in the middle of a street and refused to move onto the sidewalk when ordered to do so?

Are you aware that (Saint) Michael Brown punched Officer Darren Wilson in the face and attempted to take his service weapon when Officer Wilson got out of his patrol car, which is the reason Officer Wilson rightfully shot Brown?

Obviously you're not aware of all of these things or you wouldn't be asking questions like this.

Zeke

I don't know much about the original incident that sparked these riots but I am going to assume it was wrong doing by the officer shooting an unarmed man.

However....

That doesn't excuse these rioters and looters. They should be handled like any other rioter or looter.

I think 95% of these folks are just using it as an excuse to steal, and destroy property.

They need to become bankers so they can steal trillions and get fat with bonuses, yet the anger of the trained citizens always get all indignant over fellow slaves reacting to their zombie existence caused by the corporate bottom line. Oh try not using the legal name and get the revelation your slavery is deeper than you even want to consider, or admit to yourself.

bybee

They need to become bankers so they can steal trillions and get fat with bonuses, yet the anger of the trained citizens always get all indignant over fellow slaves reacting to their zombie existence caused by the corporate bottom line. Oh try not using the legal name and get the revelation your slavery is deeper than you even want to consider, or admit to yourself.

What do you suggest?

zoo22

Did you really think you were going to get an honest answer from Connie?

No, I know that he doesn't have any integrity, I know that that he's a coward, and I'd predicted exactly what he'd do. But I didn't think he'd just straight-up lie in front of everyone.

Does anyone have an idea about why aCW won't just explain what he meant by "jb's" when he said:

Just another excuse for the jb's to loot liquor stores.

What would the reason be that he won't just tell everyone? Why did he even abbreviate it in the first place? What is he afraid of? aCW insults, argues with and alienates almost everyone here, all the time. So why this time is he running away from telling everyone his mind?

PureX

What would the reason be that he won't just tell everyone? Why did he even abbreviate it in the first place? What is he afraid of? aCW insults, argues with and alienates almost everyone here, all the time. So why this time is he running away from telling everyone his mind?
Because he knows that if he uses the unabbreviated term he'll be banned.

PureX

What do you suggest?
We have been here, before, in this country, and we had bloody riots in the streets. Back then, the citizens were forming unions, and fighting against police thugs who were paid by the wealthy elite to keep the 'rabble' in line.

This time around the plutarcghs were smart enough to delegitimize the unions with 30 years of incessant propaganda, and help from cronies in the government, as they were taking control. And for the last few years they have been militarizing the police. The only step left is for them is to extend their tentacles of bribery and corruption from the federal and state legislatures, down to the local mayors and police commissioners, which plutarchs like the Koch brothers have been doing around the country for some time, now. Once they own the local (militarized) police they will have their army, and if the citizens try to take control of the country back, as happened last time the plutarchs took over, it will be a very bloody battle, indeed.

And very few people even know all this. When I was in high school not a peep was ever uttered about the bloody riots against the 'robber barons' and the rich industrialists. It was only after I'd moved to Chicago, where some of those bloody riots happened, that I learned of them.

132108-004-7B16EBA9.jpg

IMJerusha

Learn to read.......before you show yourself to be a retard......

Originally Posted by Christ's Word
It is nice to know your husband approves of your lies and your[/B] drooling over other men (birds of a feather).

Learn what phrases mean before you post them.

One has to wonder why you would feel the need to make up something about someone you don't know and will never know?

Are you God?

Or why you would feel the need to apologize to only one of the three people you have disrespected...

Respect is a two way street. I'm remembering words like idiot, moron, retard, stupid.....and they all came from you.

Or why you would feel the need to apologize to only one of the three people you have disrespected with your lies?

It needs first to be established that I have lied.

IMJerusha

Since when does appreciating equate "drooling" or being made hot? You need to keep it real. I am sure you feel so honored when your husband makes remarks about how attracted he is to another woman? You can lie to yourself, but you won't fool me, or any other Christian who understands the Covenant of marriage.

I'm not sure you do understand the covenant of a Christian marriage. You called me a concubine. Do you know what a concubine is? It's a secondary wife under the system of polygamy. You called my husband a polygamist. We aren't Mormon nor does my husband have multiple wives. No one needs to fool you CW, you blunder enough all on your own. And yes, my husband is very proud of me and of our marriage which is going on 25 years. :)

Last edited:

zoo22

Because he knows that if he uses the unabbreviated term he'll be banned.

Maybe, but I don't know. There's no shame in saying "I don't want to get banned"

And abbreviated profanity is as bannable an offense as profanity. Folks get banned for implied profanity all the time. The admin doesn't seem to care about this. Maybe they haven't noticed. Or maybe it will catch on at TOL. "The jb's."

"The governor called the national guard in because of the rioting jb's."

That reminds me, they must be exploding about all of this over at Stormfront.

99lamb

Does anyone think that Mike Brown would not have had an incident with the Police that day if he:
Didn't do a strong arm robbery earlier that day?
Wasn't walking in the middle of the street?
Hadn't tried to attack the Police officer and take his weapon?

What racial excuses are put forward for Black on Black crimes?
If you are a Black man you have a greater chance of another Black man committing a crime against you than a Police officer, any outrage over that?

Granite

Hall of Fame
Maybe, but I don't know. There's no shame in saying "I don't want to get banned"

And abbreviated profanity is as bannable an offense as profanity. Folks get banned for implied profanity all the time. The admin doesn't seem to care about this. Maybe they haven't noticed. Or maybe it will catch on at TOL. "The jb's."

"The governor called the national guard in because of the rioting jb's."

That reminds me, they must be exploding about all of this over at Stormfront.

Well the right likes to talk long and loud about "freedom" and "liberty" but the Fox News crowd's been cheerleading the cops for the most part. If you're okay with the militarized response you have no complaints living in a police state.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Are you aware that (Saint) Michael Brown punched Officer Darren Wilson in the face and attempted to take his service weapon when Officer Wilson got out of his patrol car, which is the reason Officer Wilson rightfully shot Brown?

Nope, and you aren't, either. That's not what some bystanders say, and until we get it sorted out, no one knows for sure. You're just presenting your hopes as fact.

Speaking of which you never did tell us what you meant by "jbs." I suppose even you have some sense of shame.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Nope, and you aren't, either. That's not what some bystanders say, and until we get it sorted out, no one knows for sure. You're just presenting your hopes as fact.

Speaking of which you never did tell us what you meant by "jbs." I suppose even you have some sense of shame.

Exactly. Witnesses are telling different stories and just dismissing one side outright does the discussion no good.

IMJerusha

Says the Devil's daughter who is too busy to drool over men she is not married to? Did you get tired of embarrassing yourself and your husband and honoring your father the devil?:nono:

I did not embarrass myself. I revel in my mental health and the blessing of healthy sexuality.

I did not embarrass my husband in the least.

My Father is not HaSatan.

You need to get over yourself.

Christian Liberty

I would not jump to conclusions on this deal. My husband got a hold of a cell phone video, where someone was speaking to another person on scene trying to describe what just happened. You can hear the voices in the background as the video shows Brown lying motionless in the street. The voice said something like, "the cop shot at him and missed, and he kept coming at him and coming until the cop finally got him in the chest and then in the face and he went down".

Now I am paraphrasing what I remember, because it was actually in ebonics, and I am trying to translate and make sense of the broken english, but the gist of the matter is that Brown was charging the officer in a relentless way. IF this is true, and there are no bullets in Brown's back, this is good for the officer and horrible for the citizens of St. Louis, expect more rioting and the rage expressed to increase.

I'm not saying for certain what actually happened there. But, I really doubt the cops will just tell us the truth if it is in fact bad for them. I'm not saying its impossible, but the odds seem miniscule to me.

It's not. If he doesn't fall on the first shot, keep shooting. Besides you can only be killed once, so there is no such thing as overkill.

:plain:

It really depends on why they were shooting, doesn't it?
Well the right likes to talk long and loud about "freedom" and "liberty" but the Fox News crowd's been cheerleading the cops for the most part. If you're okay with the militarized response you have no complaints living in a police state.
Is that a shock?

Does anyone think that Mike Brown would not have had an incident with the Police that day if he:
Didn't do a strong arm robbery earlier that day?
Wasn't walking in the middle of the street?
Hadn't tried to attack the Police officer and take his weapon?

What racial excuses are put forward for Black on Black crimes?
If you are a Black man you have a greater chance of another Black man committing a crime against you than a Police officer, any outrage over that?

Nobody is defending Mike Brown. He was in all likelihood a thief. That in and of itself isn't just cause for him to have been killed.

99lamb

Christian Liberty

Nobody is defending Mike Brown. He was in all likelihood a thief. That in and of itself isn't just cause for him to have been killed.
nope, but attacking a police officer and trying to take his weapon :doh: