Righteousness and Justification by Faith

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Robert, did you read my new thread about hypocrisy?

I am allow to talk about that. It is related to Paul's word.

Can you take the challenge?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You are better off to speak the truth and be banned than not to.

You claim to be a Christian yet you disregard many of Jesus' word.

It is one of the biggest hypocrisy.

Jesus emphasizes obeying His teachings, yet you fight so hard against it.

talk about lying faith.

Robert Pate

Banned

talk about lying faith.

Jesus was a teacher of the law. The law reveals the righteousness of God and the sinfulness of man. You like the Pharisees thought that they could keep the law and be saved. No one can do or keep the commandments of Jesus. To think that you can is to deceive yourself, 1 John 1:8.

The purpose of the law is to bring you to Christ so that you can be saved. Christians are not called to live by the letter of the law. This is why Paul said, "The Just Shall Live By Faith" Romans 1:17. Confess that you cannot keep the commandments and trust in Jesus and his Gospel.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jesus was a teacher of the law. The law reveals the righteousness of God and the sinfulness of man. You like the Pharisees thought that they could keep the law and be saved. No one can do or keep the commandments of Jesus. To think that you can is to deceive yourself, 1 John 1:8.

The purpose of the law is to bring you to Christ so that you can be saved. Christians are not called to live by the letter of the law. This is why Paul said, "The Just Shall Live By Faith" Romans 1:17. Confess that you cannot keep the commandments and trust in Jesus and his Gospel.

You are disregarding my point.

talk about lying faith.

God's Truth

It is so convenient excuse of your hateful and bitterness.

I gave you a peace offering many times to ease your harassing behavior.

You harass everyone who does not agree with you like you just did to CR.

You are too sensitive when it comes to yourself. You are too quick to be offended when someone disagrees with you.

Marhig and you both want to speak untruths about me.

You both are so contentious and mixed up.

God's Truth

GT,

I even applaused your brilliant quote about grace only Christians competing not being faithful.

That's one of many things I tried to disregard your behavior.

But you seem so hard harted that no one can reach you if they don't agree with you 100 percent.

No, you keep coming on saying I am a phony Christian and other false things. You don't see what you do. Satan blinds people with sin.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I believe it that you have no fruit of the Spirit and that you are not saved, just as you have stated. Now stop making this thread about you.

I feel sorry for you GT for your bitterness.

good day.

I will put you on ignore so you can bash me every chance you get freely, without any disturbance from me.

God's Truth

Marhig what you say is correct. Have you any ideas why God emphasises faith so much?

Faith is a strange character trait. In a dog we may value loyalty, or obedience, or some other trait of a particular breed. But why faith?

When God led Israel out of Egypt, they saw more miracles and proof of God than any other people. When the spies brought back a bad report, they could not muster the faith, and God rejected that generation. Without faith it is impossible to please God.

There must be something God has planned for the future which requires all those saved to have faith forever into the future. Faith is required where there is a leap into the unknown. It's also required so that one does not sit questioning God for all eternity. If He says for us to do something, we will have to do it even if there is a voice silently saying "why? in our heads.

You got something wrong there. They not only did not have faith, but they neither OBEYED.

Joshua 5:6 For the children of Israel walked forty years in the wilderness, till all the people that were men of war, which came out of Egypt, were consumed, because they obeyed not the voice of the LORD: unto whom the LORD sware that he would not shew them the land, which the LORD sware unto their fathers that he would give us, a land that floweth with milk and honey.

You don't even know God and He does not know you unless you obey. That is the Word of God who says that in the Holy Bible.

God's Truth

I feel sorry for you GT for your bitterness.

good day.

I will put you on ignore so you can bash me every chance you get freely, without any disturbance from me.

You are the bitter one. You are bitter and ignorant enough to condemn apostle Paul.

God's Truth

Paul was the only preacher of the Gospel and justification by faith. Paul received his Gospel directly from Jesus Christ, Galatians 1:11, 12.
When Jesus walked the earth he preached to believe in him or die in your sins.

Are you really that blind? The apostles to the Lamb received the gospel directly from Jesus too.
There is only one gospel.
It is the Gospel that justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and reconciles us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

There is only one way anyone is justified since Jesus.

God's Truth

The Pharisees did not obey and repent of their sins. They are like you who preaches we do not have to obey and that we cannot obey.

God's Truth

You are disregarding my point.

talk about lying faith.

You sin so majorly when you call Paul's words error. Paul spoke by the Holy Spirit.

You make the Holy Bible an unholy book when you claim all those letters from Paul are error.

God's Truth

The Pharisees like you thought that they were without sin because they obeyed the law.

You are desperate and say anything. I say repent of our sins and work out our salvation and to train ourselves. You make up anything to justify your false beliefs. Doesn't that tell you something when you have to say anything to defend your beliefs?

iouae

You got something wrong there. They not only did not have faith, but they neither OBEYED.

Joshua 5:6 For the children of Israel walked forty years in the wilderness, till all the people that were men of war, which came out of Egypt, were consumed, because they obeyed not the voice of the LORD: unto whom the LORD sware that he would not shew them the land, which the LORD sware unto their fathers that he would give us, a land that floweth with milk and honey.

You don't even know God and He does not know you unless you obey. That is the Word of God who says that in the Holy Bible.

There seems to be a relationship between faith and obedience. Gideon needed quite a few signs to muster his faith to the point of obedience.

God's Truth

There seems to be a relationship between faith and obedience. Gideon needed quite a few signs to muster his faith to the point of obedience.

It is not so hard.

Faith by itself is dead. Faith with right action is alive.

If someone wants to find out, all they have to do is do what Jesus says, then they will be given faith.
See John 7:17.