Repentance

marke

Forgiveness of sins is IN CHRIST, and received WHEN someone believes the gospel. You never have.

"In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace"

The reason you are all over the place, and greatly confused about everything, is number one, you have never believed the gospel, and number two, you have no clue what salvation is.
More nonsense. Of course I repented of my sins in 1971, turned to Jesus seeking forgiveness and salvation based upon His shed blood on the cross, His death, burial and resurrection, and He saved me.

marke

Forgiveness of sins is IN CHRIST, and received WHEN someone believes the gospel. You never have.

"In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace"

The reason you are all over the place, and greatly confused about everything, is number one, you have never believed the gospel, and number two, you have no clue what salvation is.
God can and does save men who come to Him in faith. believing and receiving the Gospel preached unto them by the Holy Spirit. Salvation is based upon Jesus finished work of redemption on the cross, not on something humans do. But the fact that Jesus took away the sin of the world (John 1:29) on the cross and was made the propitiation for the sins of the whole world (1 John 2:2) does not mean everyone is saved. God did His part reconciling the world unto Himself but that in itself alone does not save every sinner in the world. No sinner in the world can get saved without turning from sin and seeking Jesus forgiveness and salvation personally.

OZOS

More nonsense. Of course I repented of my sins in 1971
More "nonsense" indeed. You have never repented from your sins, and it is blasphemous to claim you have. In fact, it is a complete insult to the shed blood of Jesus for you to suggest that you, and not Him, were the propitiation for sin. God is not now, nor has He ever been satisfied by what you attempt to do concerning sin.

OZOS

God can and does save men who come to Him in faith. believing and receiving the Gospel preached unto them by the Holy Spirit. Salvation is based upon Jesus finished work of redemption on the cross, not on something humans do. But the fact that Jesus took away the sin of the world (John 1:29) on the cross and was made the propitiation for the sins of the whole world (1 John 2:2) does not mean everyone is saved. God did His part reconciling the world unto Himself but that in itself alone does not save every sinner in the world. No sinner in the world can get saved without turning from sin and seeking Jesus forgiveness and salvation personally.
More evidence that you don't understand terms. You clearly have no idea what reconciliation is, just as you have no idea what salvation is, just as you have no idea what repentance is, just as you have no idea what the gospel is. Sadly, you are too arrogant to listen or learn, having been conditioned by extra biblical teaching.

beloved57

God can not forgive sin based upon human sorrow, but He can forgive sin based upon the fact that He judged all sins on the cross and took away the sin of the world through the shed blood of Jesus (John 1:29.) However, just because God took away the sin of the world on the cross does not relieve sinners of their obligation to turn from their sins (repent of their sins) and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ before receiving the gift of salvation.
This is works salvation by what a person does, law based !

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
This is works salvation by what a person does, law based !

So letting go of the rope to heaven and trusting the one who has already climbed the rope is the same as trying to climb the rope to heaven?

marke

So you agree blood was not for all sins as the writer of Hebrew claim. As matter of fact blood was only for unintentional sins as penalty not as forgiveness of sins.
beside if it was from God, then why God , the prophets and Jesus condemn the shedding of the blood?
I am trying my best as much as I can to perfect my grammar and spelling. Thanks
To be just God must punish sinners for committing sins. Jesus took upon Himself the sins of the world so that sinners could be forgiven by God without violating justice. Even if the Lord wants to shew mercy He must not violate justice to do so. Jesus shed His blood for the sins of the world
1 John 2:2
And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

and took away the sin of the world
John 1:29
The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

so that the world might be saved
John 3:17
For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

beloved57

To be just God must punish sinners for committing sins. Jesus took upon Himself the sins of the world so that sinners could be forgiven by God without violating justice. Even if the Lord wants to shew mercy He must not violate justice to do so. Jesus shed His blood for the sins of the world
1 John 2:2
And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

and took away the sin of the world
John 1:29
The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

so that the world might be saved
John 3:17
For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
Those verses only apply to the Elect of God !

marke

Those verses only apply to the Elect of God !
You say that but fail to provide persuasive arguments to support that opinion. Calvinists think the verse, being interpreted, means, "For Jesus is the propitiation for the sins of the Calvinists in this town and also for the sins of all Calvinists in the whole world."

beloved57

You say that but fail to provide persuasive arguments to support that opinion. Calvinists think the verse, being interpreted, means, "For Jesus is the propitiation for the sins of the Calvinists in this town and also for the sins of all Calvinists in the whole world."
I have plenty of threads explaining my points. Those verses apply to the Elect !

marke

More evidence that you don't understand terms. You clearly have no idea what reconciliation is, just as you have no idea what salvation is, just as you have no idea what repentance is, just as you have no idea what the gospel is. Sadly, you are too arrogant to listen or learn, having been conditioned by extra biblical teaching.
Some proud wannabe theologians think they understand all mysteries and condemn others as doofuses if they do not agree with their erroneous opinions. Jesus' advice was to allow people to remain ignorant if they seem determined to remain ignorant.
Matthew 15:14
Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

OZOS

Some proud wannabe theologians think they understand all mysteries and condemn others as doofuses if they do not agree with their erroneous opinions. Jesus' advice was to allow people to remain ignorant if they seem determined to remain ignorant.
You've just condemned yourself.

You are an inept student of the Bible, and I am 100% certain that you are not in Christ. Are you religious? Absolutely! But, you have never believed the gospel.

marke

You've just condemned yourself.

You are an inept student of the Bible, and I am 100% certain that you are not in Christ. Are you religious? Absolutely! But, you have never believed the gospel.
I thank God He is my judge and not men with poor judgments and bad attitudes.

OZOS

I thank God He is my judge and not men with poor judgments and bad attitudes.
Jesus and Paul told us to judge false teachers. And once again, your own words prove that you are a false teacher, and that you have never believed the gospel.

marke

Jesus and Paul told us to judge false teachers. And once again, your own words prove that you are a false teacher, and that you have never believed the gospel.
Who is a false teacher but one who teaches false doctrine and condemns good Christians for calling him out on it.

OZOS

Who is a false teacher but one who teaches false doctrine and condemns good Christians for calling him out on it.
I have not condemned any "good Christians" (whatever that is). I have condemned YOU, because YOU are a false teacher who preaches a false gospel, and the apostle Paul says that YOU are to be "accursed" (condemned).