Repentance

Oleander

Hi and in Gen 3:21 is the FIRST BLOOD SACRIFICE and the first case of ATONMENT !!\\

In Ex 23:18 shows that it is a blood SACRIFICE and the Hebrew word FAT / CHELEB points to the FAT OF GOD'S , SACRIFICE !!

And of course Heb 9:22

>>>I am sorry, can't see any blood or sacrifices in both verses.
blood sacrifice as the bible said was for unintentional sins as penalty.
God condemn it.
The prophets condemn it
Jesus condemn it.
The jews took the practice from their neighbor.

Do you agree there are no blood sacrifice for killing, cheating, working on the sabbath, disobeying your parents, stealing, .....and too many things. It was only for small unintentional sins. That's why the writer of Hebrew add the word "almost", to indicate what I said.

beloved57

>>> it was offering or sacrifice?
if it was sacrifice then please quote the sin Abel committed.

The scripture does not list any sins abel committed but he was a sinner nonetheless.Ecc 7 20

For there is not a just man upon earth, that doeth good, and sinneth not

beloved57

God, the prophets and Jesus command us over and over again about repentance for forgiveness of sins through out the bible from cover to cover. And none of them describe or command blood for forgiveness of sins, on the contrary they condom the act of animals, human and blood sacrifice .
How God ask and command us not to do things he dislike and at the same time he does it?
Is God a hypocrite? No, but we don't fellow him correctly

Repentance when it comes to Salvation in and through Christ , is a Gift of Gods Grace, and the command to do it is restricted to the saved, spiritually alive, in light of having as a free gift through Christ, His Blood, the forgiveness of sins !

Oleander

Repentance when it comes to Salvation in and through Christ , is a Gift of Gods Grace, and the command to do it is restricted to the saved, spiritually alive, in light of having as a free gift through Christ, His Blood, the forgiveness of sins !

Is this scripture or doctrine?
I remember Jesus first command was: repent the kingdom of God on hand.
Why he didn't say, wait till I die, then my blood will cover your sins?

beloved57

Is this scripture or doctrine?
I remember Jesus first command was: repent the kingdom of God on hand.
Why he didn't say, wait till I die, then my blood will cover your sins?

Huh ? You came out of left field with that. Did u understand my post ?

Right Divider

Body part
Repentance is the beginning of healing the soul.

Repentance simply means to change ones mind. What is repented OF is not always the same thing.

Gen 6:6 KJV And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

Exo 32:14 KJV And the LORD repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people.

Jdg 2:18 KJV And when the LORD raised them up judges, then the LORD was with the judge, and delivered them out of the hand of their enemies all the days of the judge: for it repented the LORD because of their groanings by reason of them that oppressed them and vexed them.

1Sa 15:35 KJV And Samuel came no more to see Saul until the day of his death: nevertheless Samuel mourned for Saul: and the LORD repented that he had made Saul king over Israel.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
God, the prophets and Jesus command us over and over again about repentance for forgiveness of sins through out the bible from cover to cover. And none of them describe or command blood for forgiveness of sins, on the contrary they condom the act of animals, human and blood sacrifice .
How God ask and command us not to do things he dislike and at the same time he does it?

You are correct, sincere repentance, the restoration of right relations with the Father, experiencing forgiveness in forgiving others, has ALWAYS been the way. Judaism and religious institutions in general vastly complicated and confused the matter of forgiveness. They put up a tole road; theoretical sin-debt payment with proceeds enriching the priest! Jesus re-simplified the way, making it more clear, but after he left sacrifice minded followers "speculated" that the cross was a final sin offering to God even though God is a Father and was already forgiving. Gods forgiveness isn't conditional to rejecting the Sons message.

The contamination of the original gospel was based on the effort to keep trying to bring the Jews to faith in Jesus after they had finally rejected God! After God finally un-chose the Israelites! Leaving Israel to its own judgment.

beloved57

Repentance and forgiveness of sins are provided by Christ as Savior to His Chosen people Acts 5 31

31 Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins

marke

God can not forgive sin based upon human sorrow, but He can forgive sin based upon the fact that He judged all sins on the cross and took away the sin of the world through the shed blood of Jesus (John 1:29.) However, just because God took away the sin of the world on the cross does not relieve sinners of their obligation to turn from their sins (repent of their sins) and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ before receiving the gift of salvation.

OZOS

God can not forgive sin based upon human sorrow, but He can forgive sin based upon the fact that He judged all sins on the cross and took away the sin of the world through the shed blood of Jesus (John 1:29.) However, just because God took away the sin of the world on the cross does not relieve sinners of their obligation to turn from their sins (repent of their sins) and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ before receiving the gift of salvation.
Blasphemy. I was wrong about you. You are not in Christ. You are a false teacher with a false gospel.

marke

Angry? Listen, 2 Cor. 5 tells us God reconciled the world unto Himself on the cross but men still need to seek personally to be reconciled to God before they can be saved. Just because God reconciled the world unto Himself does not mean sinners no longer have to seek forgiveness for their sins and be born again.

OZOS

Angry? Listen, 2 Cor. 5 tells us God reconciled the world unto Himself on the cross but men still need to seek personally to be reconciled to God before they can be saved. Just because God reconciled the world unto Himself does not mean sinners no longer have to seek forgiveness for their sins and be born again.
Forgiveness of sins is IN CHRIST, and received WHEN someone believes the gospel. You never have.

"In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace"

The reason you are all over the place, and greatly confused about everything, is number one, you have never believed the gospel, and number two, you have no clue what salvation is.