Repentance

marke

Repentance and turning to God is NOT false doctrine, and I never said or implied that it is. You are a bona fide idiot.

In fact, I have consistently affirmed, that repentance and turning towards God is absolutely necessary to be saved.

You have got to be the most illiterate person on this site.

What Acts 26:20 DOES NOT SAY, is that men are saved by repenting from their sins, nor does it imply such heresy. YOU, alone, are the one continues to preach a false gospel of "repenting of sins" to be saved.

Your problem, and you're too proud to admit, is that you are triggered by the word "repent", and when you see it, you have conditioned yourself to claim that it's always talking about "repenting from sins". You have been shown that God has repented, and yet you ignore all of God's word in favor of your pet heresy. Shame on you, for being such a lazy, godless, pervert.
You totally misunderstand me. I preach that nobody gets saved without the Holy Spirit drawing them first to Christ and encouraging them to repent of sins and turn to Jesus for forgiveness and salvation. Repenting and turning does not save. Jesus saves. Nobody saves themselves nor can any sinner perform some work to merit salvation. Salvation is of the Lord.

However, any sinner refusing to repent of his sins and turn to Jesus for forgiveness will never be saved.

OZOS

You totally misunderstand me.
No, I don't, and neither does anyone else. My evidence? Your own words...

any sinner refusing to repent of his sins and turn to Jesus for forgiveness will never be saved.

Again, you just confirmed that you teach "a sinner must repent of his sins to be saved".

That is blasphemy, and a false gospel.

marke

No, I don't, and neither does anyone else. My evidence? Your own words...

Again, you just confirmed that you teach "a sinner must repent of his sins to be saved".

That is blasphemy, and a false gospel.
You fail to prove Jesus will save a sinner who refuses to repent of his sins and turn to Jesus for salvation. You may think I am a heretic but it is you who are either confused or deceived.

OZOS

You fail to prove Jesus will save a sinner who refuses to repent of his sins and turn to Jesus for salvation. You may think I am a heretic but it is you who are either confused or deceived.
You're full of crap. YOU have failed to provide a single piece of evidence that anyone is saved by repenting from their sins. Why? Because it does not exist. You are asking me to prove something that the Bible does not teach. The onus is on you for claiming something that the Bible NEVER teaches.

1. “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

2. "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and this is not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not a result of works, so that no one may boast."

3."If you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation."

4. “Sirs, what must I do to be saved?” They said, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household.”

5. "Now I make known to you, brothers and sisters, the gospel which I preached to you, which you also received, in which you also stand, by which you also are saved, if you hold firmly to the word which I preached to you, unless you believed in vain. For I handed down to you [b]as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures"

Everyone, who is saved (not you), has been saved by turning from trusting in their own righteousness (doing something about sin) to trusting in Christ and what He did about sin. Again, you are obsessed with a word that you do not understand, and it is most likely because you are possessed by a religious demon, who is determined to make his own sacrifices for sin.

marke

You're full of crap. YOU have failed to provide a single piece of evidence that anyone is saved by repenting from their sins. Why? Because it does not exist. You are asking me to prove something that the Bible does not teach. The onus is on you for claiming something that the Bible NEVER teaches.

1. “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

2. "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and this is not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not a result of works, so that no one may boast."

3."If you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation."

4. “Sirs, what must I do to be saved?” They said, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household.”

5. "Now I make known to you, brothers and sisters, the gospel which I preached to you, which you also received, in which you also stand, by which you also are saved, if you hold firmly to the word which I preached to you, unless you believed in vain. For I handed down to you [b]as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures"

Everyone, who is saved (not you), has been saved by turning from trusting in their own righteousness (doing something about sin) to trusting in Christ and what He did about sin. Again, you are obsessed with a word that you do not understand, and it is most likely because you are possessed by a religious demon, who is determined to make his own sacrifices for sin.
I don't believe sinners are saved because they repent. I believe Jesus saves sinners who turn to Him from their sins and seek His forgiveness and salvation. Sinners are saved for believing God when God tells them to turn from their sins and seek Jesus' forgiveness. How many times do I have to tell you this?

marke

God NEVER tells them that. YOU made that up.

How many times do you need to be told that?
God did send Christians into all the world to teach the Bible to every creature, just as Paul preached to the Gentiles:

Acts 26:20
But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance.

OZOS

God did send Christians into all the world to teach the Bible to every creature, just as Paul preached to the Gentiles:

But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance.
Okay, but nowhere in that verse does it say ANYTHING about repenting or turning from sins for salvation.

You won't find ANYTHING, ANYWHERE, in the Bible that says ANYONE is saved by repenting or turning from sins to be saved.

Why are you so braindead about something so easy to comprehend?

marke

Okay, but nowhere in that verse does it say ANYTHING about repenting or turning from sins for salvation.

You won't find ANYTHING, ANYWHERE, in the Bible that says ANYONE is saved by repenting or turning from sins to be saved.

Why are you so braindead about something so easy to comprehend?
You are still not getting it. You do not prove me wrong, just accuse me of being wrong, but you twist my words in order to supply weak support for that false allegation.

OZOS

You are still not getting it.
I understand what you are claiming perfectly. It is YOU that does not understand what you are reading. Again, you "twist" the word "repent" into having only ONE meaning, and that is "from sins". Because of that, you not only preach a false gospel, you believed a false gospel, and are not in Christ, not born of God, and without hope.

OZOS

I believe Jesus saves sinners who turn to Him from their sins
You are like Adam, who attempted to repent from his sin, and sewed fig leaves.
You are like Judas, who attempted to repent from his sin, and returned the silver.

Satan's way, the way of darkness, is to continue eating from the wrong tree.

marke

I understand what you are claiming perfectly. It is YOU that does not understand what you are reading. Again, you "twist" the word "repent" into having only ONE meaning, and that is "from sins". Because of that, you not only preach a false gospel, you believed a false gospel, and are not in Christ, not born of God, and without hope.
Let me be clear. God has commanded all men everywhere to repent. I am saying nobody who hears that command and refuses to obey it will be saved. Show me, if you can, why you think I am wrong for believing that. I am not asking for slander and accusations, I am asking for Biblical reproof of my doctrine if you say it is false.

Acts 17:30
And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:

marke

You are like Adam, who attempted to repent from his sin, and sewed fig leaves.
You are like Judas, who attempted to repent from his sin, and returned the silver.

Satan's way, the way of darkness, is to continue eating from the wrong tree.
I admit I heard the preaching of the Gospel and obeyed God's commands to repent of my sins and turn to Jesus for forgiveness. I get the impression you think that is a false pathway to God. I do not believe you can support that claim from the Bible.

OZOS

Let me be clear. God has commanded all men everywhere to repent. I am saying nobody who hears that command and refuses to obey it will be saved. Show me, if you can, why you think I am wrong for believing that. I am not asking for slander and accusations, I am asking for Biblical reproof of my doctrine if you say it is false.

Acts 17:30
And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:
Yes, repentance is absolutely necessary for salvation. No man is saved, unless he repents (turns; changes his mind).

When the gospel is preached (Jesus died for our sins, was buried, and rose from the dead) we turn (change our mind) about us making things right (righteousness by what we do) to God has made things right (righteousness by faith in what God has done through Jesus Christ).

We are not repenting from sins. The apostle Paul makes it clear that he found no hope in his efforts to repent from his sins...

"For what I am doing, I do not understand. For what I will to do, that I do not practice; but what I hate, that I do. If, then, I do what I will not to do, I agree with the law that it is good. But now, it is no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells in me. For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh) nothing good dwells; for to will is present with me, but how to perform what is good I do not find. For the good that I will to do, I do not do; but the evil I will not to do, that I practice. Now if I do what I will not to do, it is no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells in me. I find then a law, that evil is present with me, the one who wills to do good. For I delight in the law of God according to the inward man. But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members. O wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death?"

"You have not yet resisted to bloodshed, striving against sin."

Paul knows full well that he has no ability to do anything about sin, so he repents (turns to God) who has sent His Son to die for our sins. No man has the ability to "repent from their sins", and must turn to the only One who is qualified to take away our sins.

"There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit."

This is where sound doctrine takes a "turn", and why you have been taught, and are teaching others to "repent from their sins". False teachers claim that "walking according to the flesh" is the same as "sinful behavior", but that is contrary to everything Paul just said in the preceding verses. Walking according to the flesh, is to serve the Law, which would return Paul to condemnation, for through the Law, comes the knowledge of sin.

"I would not have known sin except through the law. For I would not have known covetousness unless the law had said, “You shall not covet.” But sin, taking opportunity by the commandment, produced in me all manner of evil desire. For apart from the law sin was dead."

"For what the Law could not do, weak as it was through the flesh, God did: sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and as an offering for sin, He condemned sin in the flesh, so that the requirement of the Law might be fulfilled in us, who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit."

In Gal 3, Paul revisits this:

"For if a law had been given which was able to impart life, then righteousness would indeed have been based on law. But the Scripture has shut up everyone under sin, so that the promise by faith in Jesus Christ might be given to those who believe."

When Paul was in the flesh, he waged war against the flesh, by observing his behavior under the Law, which proved him to be a slave of sin. He set his mind on the flesh, but now, having been circumcised from the flesh, he sets his mind on the things of the Spirit, where there is no more condemnation, where he can rest in the assurance that Jesus has dealt with sin, once and for all.

"For those who are according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who are according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit. For the mind set on the flesh is death, but the mind set on the Spirit is life and peace, because the mind set on the flesh is hostile toward God; for it does not subject itself to the Law of God, for it is not even able to do so, and those who are in the flesh cannot please God."

The slave of sin, whose mind is set on the flesh, is hostile toward God. He sees the Law, but he has no ability to obey it. It's impossible for those who submit to it's demands to please God. 'Without faith it is impossible to please Him (Heb 11:6). The Law was fulfilled in us, who no longer walk according to flesh, but according to the Spirit (vs 4).

"However, you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. But if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Him. If Christ is in you, though the body is dead because of sin, yet the spirit is alive because of righteousness. But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you."

In Christ, the Spirit of God dwells in us. He is our life ("It is the Spirit that gives life" Jn 6:63) and we are the righteousness of God in Him (2 Cor 5:21). Because of the indwelling sin, the body is dead, and it will eventually be redeemed (Rom 8:23), but who we are now, as a new creation, is alive, because of the Spirit dwelling in us. We are "one spirit with Him" 1 Cor 6:17

Therefore, we are no longer to live in that system of sin and death, and continue to wage war against the flesh, by serving the Law, which can only bring about death ("The wages of sin is death"), but now we live by the Spirit and put to death (kill) that system of being right with God through the deeds of the body. We now walk, just as we received Him, by grace through faith in the finished work of the cross.

The old system returns us to being slaves of sin, which produces fear, but we are now slaves of righteousness, and God's children.

"So then, brethren, we are under obligation, not to the flesh, to live according to the flesh— for if you are living according to the flesh, you must die; but if by the Spirit you are putting to death the deeds of the body, you will live. For all who are being led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God. For you have not received a spirit of slavery leading to fear again, but you have received a spirit of adoption as sons by which we cry out, “Abba! Father!” Rom 8:12-15

marke

I admit I heard the preaching of the Gospel and obeyed God's commands to repent of my sins and turn to Jesus for forgiveness. I get the impression you think that is a false pathway to God. I do not believe you can support that claim from the Bible.
Yes, repentance is absolutely necessary for salvation. No man is saved, unless he repents (turns; changes his mind).

When the gospel is preached (Jesus died for our sins, was buried, and rose from the dead) we turn (change our mind) about us making things right (righteousness by what we do) to God has made things right (righteousness by faith in what God has done through Jesus Christ).

We are not repenting from sins. The apostle Paul makes it clear that he found no hope in his efforts to repent from his sins...

"For what I am doing, I do not understand. For what I will to do, that I do not practice; but what I hate, that I do. If, then, I do what I will not to do, I agree with the law that it is good. But now, it is no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells in me. For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh) nothing good dwells; for to will is present with me, but how to perform what is good I do not find. For the good that I will to do, I do not do; but the evil I will not to do, that I practice. Now if I do what I will not to do, it is no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells in me. I find then a law, that evil is present with me, the one who wills to do good. For I delight in the law of God according to the inward man. But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members. O wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death?"

"You have not yet resisted to bloodshed, striving against sin."

Paul knows full well that he has no ability to do anything about sin, so he repents (turns to God) who has sent His Son to die for our sins. No man has the ability to "repent from their sins", and must turn to the only One who is qualified to take away our sins.

"There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit."

This is where sound doctrine takes a "turn", and why you have been taught, and are teaching others to "repent from their sins". False teachers claim that "walking according to the flesh" is the same as "sinful behavior", but that is contrary to everything Paul just said in the preceding verses. Walking according to the flesh, is to serve the Law, which would return Paul to condemnation, for through the Law, comes the knowledge of sin.

"I would not have known sin except through the law. For I would not have known covetousness unless the law had said, “You shall not covet.” But sin, taking opportunity by the commandment, produced in me all manner of evil desire. For apart from the law sin was dead."

"For what the Law could not do, weak as it was through the flesh, God did: sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and as an offering for sin, He condemned sin in the flesh, so that the requirement of the Law might be fulfilled in us, who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit."

In Gal 3, Paul revisits this:

"For if a law had been given which was able to impart life, then righteousness would indeed have been based on law. But the Scripture has shut up everyone under sin, so that the promise by faith in Jesus Christ might be given to those who believe."

When Paul was in the flesh, he waged war against the flesh, by observing his behavior under the Law, which proved him to be a slave of sin. He set his mind on the flesh, but now, having been circumcised from the flesh, he sets his mind on the things of the Spirit, where there is no more condemnation, where he can rest in the assurance that Jesus has dealt with sin, once and for all.

"For those who are according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who are according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit. For the mind set on the flesh is death, but the mind set on the Spirit is life and peace, because the mind set on the flesh is hostile toward God; for it does not subject itself to the Law of God, for it is not even able to do so, and those who are in the flesh cannot please God."

The slave of sin, whose mind is set on the flesh, is hostile toward God. He sees the Law, but he has no ability to obey it. It's impossible for those who submit to it's demands to please God. 'Without faith it is impossible to please Him (Heb 11:6). The Law was fulfilled in us, who no longer walk according to flesh, but according to the Spirit (vs 4).

"However, you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. But if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Him. If Christ is in you, though the body is dead because of sin, yet the spirit is alive because of righteousness. But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you."

In Christ, the Spirit of God dwells in us. He is our life ("It is the Spirit that gives life" Jn 6:63) and we are the righteousness of God in Him (2 Cor 5:21). Because of the indwelling sin, the body is dead, and it will eventually be redeemed (Rom 8:23), but who we are now, as a new creation, is alive, because of the Spirit dwelling in us. We are "one spirit with Him" 1 Cor 6:17

Therefore, we are no longer to live in that system of sin and death, and continue to wage war against the flesh, by serving the Law, which can only bring about death ("The wages of sin is death"), but now we live by the Spirit and put to death (kill) that system of being right with God through the deeds of the body. We now walk, just as we received Him, by grace through faith in the finished work of the cross.

The old system returns us to being slaves of sin, which produces fear, but we are now slaves of righteousness, and God's children.

"So then, brethren, we are under obligation, not to the flesh, to live according to the flesh— for if you are living according to the flesh, you must die; but if by the Spirit you are putting to death the deeds of the body, you will live. For all who are being led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God. For you have not received a spirit of slavery leading to fear again, but you have received a spirit of adoption as sons by which we cry out, “Abba! Father!” Rom 8:12-15
Paul was talking about the frustration of having to deal with sins after he was saved, not in order to get saved. God's command is to repent and turn to God but you want to define repent in a way that does not mean to turn from sin. I don't buy that. God also commands sinners to bring forth fruits meet for repentance. Your suggestion that Paul was incapable of that negates God's command by suggesting God was commanding the impossible. I don't buy that argument either.

Luke 3:8
Bring forth therefore fruits worthy of repentance, and begin not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, That God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.

OZOS

Paul was talking about the frustration of having to deal with sins after he was saved, not in order to get saved.
False. You really struggle with reading comprehension. In Christ, Paul is no longer a "slave to sin", for you to claim he is, makes you a false teacher, and a liar.

Pre-Christ state: "For we know that the Law is spiritual, but I am fleshly, sold into bondage to sin."

Post Christ state: "For if we have been united together in the likeness of His death, certainly we also shall be in the likeness of His resurrection, knowing this, that our old man was crucified with Him, that the body of sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves of sin. For he who has died has been freed from sin. "

"But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His."

God's command is to repent and turn to God but you want to define repent in a way that does not mean to turn from sin. I don't buy that.
You redefine the word repent to fit into your anti-Christ heresy. God repented, and He did not repent from sin. Repent is a term, that you are not qualified to redefine, you pervert.

Metanoeo is a compound word. “Meta” means change “noeo” means thinking. This word is derived from “nous” which means mind. So, metanoeo means to “change your mind”, and YOU have NEVER changed your mind about the gospel.

You don't "buy" the gospel, because you have never believed the gospel. You are a godless, pervert, and an enemy of the cross, and you WILL go to hell. Count on it.

marke

False. You really struggle with reading comprehension. In Christ, Paul is no longer a "slave to sin", for you to claim he is, makes you a false teacher, and a liar.

Pre-Christ state: "For we know that the Law is spiritual, but I am fleshly, sold into bondage to sin."

Post Christ state: "For if we have been united together in the likeness of His death, certainly we also shall be in the likeness of His resurrection, knowing this, that our old man was crucified with Him, that the body of sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves of sin. For he who has died has been freed from sin. "

"But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His."
Paul said that in his flesh dwelled no good thing. He was specifically talking about himself after he was saved, not before he was saved. He said the same thing in 1 Timothy when he said "I am chief." He did not say, "I was chief of sinners."

1 Timothy 1:15
This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

OZOS

Paul said that in his flesh dwelled no good thing. He was specifically talking about himself after he was saved, not before he was saved. He said the same thing in 1 Timothy when he said "I am chief." He did not say, "I was chief of sinners."

1 Timothy 1:15
This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.
LOL, you are such a moron. Paul was not saved as a person in bondage to sin, and Paul was not a sinner after he was saved. Again, you are an idiot when it comes to reading...

"And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry;
Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.
And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.
Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting."

Paul is relating his former life, that of all men throughout history he was far worse than anyone else.

It is no different than when Michal Jordan speaks of his past, he can say "When it comes to basketball, I am the chief".

You are a complete mess, and as of now, I couldn't care less. Go to hell, you pervert.

marke

LOL, you are such a moron. Paul was not saved as a person in bondage to sin, and Paul was not a sinner after he was saved. Again, you are an idiot when it comes to reading...

"And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry;
Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.
And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.
Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting."

Paul is relating his former life, that of all men throughout history he was far worse than anyone else.

It is no different than when Michal Jordan speaks of his past, he can say "When it comes to basketball, I am the chief".

You are a complete mess, and as of now, I couldn't care less. Go to hell, you pervert.
In Romans 7 Paul was talking about his frustration with sin after he was saved, not before.

If we read the Bible carefully we find that Paul is talking about himself in the present tense, not the past. Consider this verse, for example:

Romans 7:25
I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

Paul said he currently served the law of God with his mind while also dealing with the flesh in his current state. There is no way to try to explain how Paul could have been referring to himself before he was saved, when he said "with the mind I myself serve the law of God." Consider also the fact that Paul said that when he sinned after he was saved it was no longer he that sinned but sin that remained captive in his flesh.

Romans 7:17
Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

Paul was speaking of a sinless new nature but was not saying he no longer had sin working in his body after he was saved.

OZOS

In Romans 7 Paul was talking about his frustration with sin after he was saved, not before.
False. Already exposed you as a liar and false teacher.

Paul was not "in bondage to sin" after he is saved. Paul says so, but you hate God's word, because it doesn't mix with your doctrine of demons.

"I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin."

Paul is explaining what it means to serve the law, you moron. If he is going to observe the law, then with his flesh he is going to produce the law of sin. The power of sin, is the law. He would not know sin, apart from the law. Through the law comes the knowledge of sin. Apart from the law, sin is dead. You cannot have one without the other. Where there is no law, there is no violation. If Paul serves the law, it will produce sin in his life.

You're the dumbest person I've ever met in my life. Congratulations.

Paul said he currently served the law of God with his mind while also dealing with the flesh in his current state.
No, he did not. Paul is explaining how he came from serving the law, to how he was released from the law through Jesus Christ. You have no business speaking, because you have no ability to read.

Romans 7:17
Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

Paul was speaking of a sinless new nature but was not saying he no longer had sin working in his body after he was saved.
False. Romans 7 is Paul's testimony on HOW the law led him to Christ. You cannot claim that Paul, after he is saved, is both released from the law and also under the law. You are a double-minded pervert, and highly unstable in every way.

Last edited: