remember

Status
Not open for further replies.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Patrick, you are now, just another of the dearly departed. :sigh:

1 Timothy 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

1 Timothy 4:2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

I hope you recover yourself

2 Timothy 2:24 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,

2 Timothy 2:25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;

2 Timothy 2:26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

glorydaz

then Jesus went too far ? cuz if i did then you are saying that Jesus Christ went too far -

Now that's just about stupid. Well, not even just about...it's dead on stupid. Did you come here just to admit you're a liar and have been one from the beginning? Or are you just so starved for attention that you have taken this route to get some? Whichever....you aren't worth the read.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Jesus Christ is NOT God.

i know i am saved by the Blood of Christ and i have no doubt.
What good is His blood to you if He's not God?
my crimes and sins or incalculable, and there is no way out.
i have repented and continue to repent daily.
Not good enough to convince you that sin/sins is not the issue (2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV)/that you are forgiven all trespasses (Colossians 2:13 KJV)? How then are you saved if you don't believe what Christ died for was enough to save you (1 Corinjthians 15:1-4 KJV)? Was all of your past testimony on this site just a big lie? :(

Last edited:

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I have a confession now as well. I think ALL human nature and ALL flesh is just as awful as PJ talks about himself...INCLUDING mine...yes, yes I am awful.

Tams is awful....but I do see Christ in her yessir I do, many times God has spoken a word through Bybe of the bee

And most amazingly of all I see Christ in ME, oh I like it when I see Christ in me.

God even moves unsaved folks to make them obey His will and do good things....so I despair of no-one. But I put no reliance on anybody's flesh.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
Tams is awful
Smiley25-1.gif

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
What good is His blood to you if He's not God?Not good enough to convince you that sin/sins is not the issue (2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV)/that you are forgiven all trespasses (Colossians 2:13 KJV)? How then are you saved if you don't believe what Christ died for was enough to save you (1 Corinjthians 15:1-4 KJV)? Was all of your past testimony on this site just a big lie? :(

no i don't lie about what i believe.

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I have read the Bible.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. John 1:1

I and my Father are one. John 10:30

Amen, and read Jesus' words in the book of John or Matthew, Mark and Luke - count how many times Jesus clearly says He is SENT from His Father, and can do NOTHING except His Fathers WILL - Jesus is NOT His own Father. He is the ONLY Begotten Son of God, unless you think God retired and no longer commands Christ. btw, does Christ sit beside Himself at the right hand of Himself ? - please mock me and everyone else since you already read the Bible and know all things. go back and read Jesus' Word, from His Father. yes, the word became flesh and was with God before all things, the Son did not create Himself and will never be The Father. God IS and they are One with the Holy Ghost. God always was and will be, Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost PROCEED FROM God. it can't be reversed

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
when are you going to try?

crying for help won't help unless you are willing to reach for the hand held out

i'm not crying for help, and the hands held out to me are lies and pretend. actors. and not good actors. fake

i am talking about my personal life, not people here

Last edited:

achduke

Amen, and read Jesus' words in the book of John or Matthew, Mark and Luke - count how many times Jesus clearly says He is SENT from His Father, and can do NOTHING except His Fathers WILL - Jesus is NOT His own Father. He is the ONLY Begotten Son of God, unless you think God retired and no longer commands Christ. btw, does Christ sit beside Himself at the right hand of Himself ? - please mock me and everyone else since you already read the Bible and know all things. go back and read Jesus' Word, from His Father. yes, the word became flesh and was with God before all things, the Son did not create Himself and will never be The Father. God IS and they are One with the Holy Ghost. God always was and will be, Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost PROCEED FROM God. it can't be reversed

Christ is the Son of God, He is the temple, head of the church and so much more. God dwells inside of him. When we see Christ in the flesh and we see him and God who is in him.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
i'm not crying for help, and the hands held out to me are lies and pretend. actors. and not good actors. fake

So show them how it's done by helping yourself. As a Christian, you already know how to respond in times of trouble.

Insofar as human beings, the person most capable of helping you ... is you.

When life kicks you, kick it back ... harder and keep on kicking. It will please your friends and annoy your enemies.

Dan Emanuel

i have disgraced God in every way imaginable - in my opinion

thanks to all, regardless of your feelings towards me

my life is an example of the worst traits of humanity

in spite of my past and present i pray that something good came from me somewhere somehow

i'm quite sure i won't be a fixture here or anywhere - but i can think of a few places where i may be welcomed -

i don't want sympathy or rep: only the truth about my life and family, which is impossible now

thanks again - and i'm not sorry -
I'm an actor. I'm a sinner. The more I act like a sinner . . . .

Daniel

Status
Not open for further replies.