RELIGION: An Indication of the Absence of Faith

clefty

He didn't abolish it, He paid the eternal penalty for breaking the law, even though He Himself "knew no sin." 2nd Corinthians 5:21 KJV :) Now that we know He has done that, we should be in full communion with the Church, and we are to refrain from receiving Holy Communion, when we are not in full communion with the Church, due to grave transgression of the law. The Church doesn't desire that anybody not be in full communion with her, but she refuses full communion with those who are committing grave sins against the moral law. Her sacrament of reconciliation or penance is for when we sin gravely, but wish to be in full communion with the Church again.

Exactly how we got here in this faith alone mess...

Poor Martin Luther was so desirous to reform the church he revealed that indeed it had replaced the good works prepared for us to do with its own list of duties and obligations to bind the penitent to it instead of Him His Way...to assist her in its mass rather than glorify Him

“The just shall live by faith”...”alone”...was the rallying cry of millions of reactionaries revolting from the exploitation and extortion of man made TRADITIONS indulgences and guilt mechanisms developed by the church to counterfeit the gospel its simple message of Love Yah and your neighbor as yourself as He loved you...JUST AS...His Way His walk of faith

if you love me KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS...not just have faith...is how the just live by faith...not alone but with works His good works provided for us to do becuase of what He did for us...

Robert Pate

Banned
He didn't abolish it, He paid the eternal penalty for breaking the law, even though He Himself "knew no sin." 2nd Corinthians 5:21 KJV :) Now that we know He has done that, we should be in full communion with the Church, and we are to refrain from receiving Holy Communion, when we are not in full communion with the Church, due to grave transgression of the law. The Church doesn't desire that anybody not be in full communion with her, but she refuses full communion with those who are committing grave sins against the moral law. Her sacrament of reconciliation or penance is for when we sin gravely, but wish to be in full communion with the Church again.

Should we believe you or should we believe the word of God? The scripture plainly says that the law has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15. It appears to me that you worship the church. I consider your church to be the "Mother of Harlots" Revelation 17:5.

Robert Pate

Banned
Exactly how we got here in this faith alone mess...

Poor Martin Luther was so desirous to reform the church he revealed that indeed it had replaced the good works prepared for us to do with its own list of duties and obligations to bind the penitent to it instead of Him His Way...to assist her in its mass rather than glorify Him

“The just shall live by faith”...”alone”...was the rallying cry of millions of reactionaries revolting from the exploitation and extortion of man made TRADITIONS indulgences and guilt mechanisms developed by the church to counterfeit the gospel its simple message of Love Yah and your neighbor as yourself as He loved you...JUST AS...His Way His walk of faith

if you love me KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS...not just have faith...is how the just live by faith...not alone but with works His good works provided for us to do becuase of what He did for us...

We are justified by faith alone because we are justified by Christ alone. Again you talk about the Christian life with no mention of the Holy Spirit.

"For we are HIS workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God has ordained that we should walk in them" Ephesians 2:10.

Here is the problem of living by laws, rules and religion. It is the way of the flesh. The Holy Spirit encourages us to do good works out of gratitude for what Jesus has done for us.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Should we believe you or should we believe the word of God? The scripture plainly says that the law has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15. It appears to me that you worship the church. I consider your church to be the "Mother of Harlots" Revelation 17:5.
I ask you again: So you eat the Lord's Supper, with grave sinners, and you don't care? Or are you saying that you never ever celebrate Christian communion? Which one of those?

beloved57

Pate:

We are justified by faith alone because we are justified by Christ alone.

You teach that sinners Christ lived and died for are still lost. So you are being dishonest saying one is Justified by Christ alone.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
See. You call Christ Blood powerless to save sinners.
God cannot save those who don't want to be saved. God isn't sick, to force someone to live with Him who doesn't want to.

I believe we call that kidnapping and holding someone against their will.

Robert Pate

Banned
I ask you again: So you eat the Lord's Supper, with grave sinners, and you don't care? Or are you saying that you never ever celebrate Christian communion? Which one of those?

You are so religious minded that I doubt very much that you will understand anything that I say.

I don't feel the need to take communion. I celebrate the life, death and resurrection of Jesus everyday. I glory in what Jesus has accomplished in my name and on my behalf. In Jesus Christ I have been justified, sanctified and redeemed, 1 Corinthians 1:30. I am complete in Christ, Colossians 2:10. All that you are trying to accomplish in your Catholic religion is already mine.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
You are so religious minded that I doubt very much that you will understand anything that I say.

I don't feel the need to take communion. I celebrate the life, death and resurrection of Jesus everyday. I glory in what Jesus has accomplished in my name and on my behalf. In Jesus Christ I have been justified, sanctified and redeemed, 1 Corinthians 1:30. I am complete in Christ, Colossians 2:10. All that you are trying to accomplish in your Catholic religion is already mine.
All except for being in full communion with the Body of Christ, yes. And it is infinitely more important to believe that the Lord Jesus is risen from the dead, than it is to further be in full communion with the Church, but nonetheless, being in full communion with His Church is the next step for believers, and in fact being in full communion with the Church is the goal of the rest of our earthly days, and to persuade others to be in full communion with the Church also. Evangelizing begins with the preaching the Gospel that He is risen, and continues with encouraging full communion.

clefty

You probably weren’t even baptized...too much rules n stuff...lol

Any change at all for when you were in the flesh to when you are IN Christ?

Robert Pate

Banned
All except for being in full communion with the Body of Christ, yes. And it is infinitely more important to believe that the Lord Jesus is risen from the dead, than it is to further be in full communion with the Church, but nonetheless, being in full communion with His Church is the next step for believers, and in fact being in full communion with the Church is the goal of the rest of our earthly days, and to persuade others to be in full communion with the Church also. Evangelizing begins with the preaching the Gospel that He is risen, and continues with encouraging full communion.

Christ's church is not a building or a place. The church of Christ is an invisible entity that consist of blood bought believers that have been justified, sanctified and redeemed by the doing and the dying of Jesus. They are not known by their works because they have entered into his rest, Hebrews 4:10.

Robert Pate

Banned
Robert Pate.

What do you believe about God's commandments?

Shalom.

Jacob

The commandments are the law. Jesus elevated the law and spiritualized it, so that now the Spirit searches the desires and the intent of the heart, Hebrews 4:12. This means that in order to do or keep the law your thoughts have to be without sin. Are all of your thoughts without sin?

Robert Pate

Banned
You probably weren’t even baptized...too much rules n stuff...lol

Any change at all for when you were in the flesh to when you are IN Christ?

We have already been over that. I am still a sinner saved by grace, nothing is going to change that.

clefty

We have already been over that. I am still a sinner saved by grace, nothing is going to change that.

No actually we haven’t...nothing specific like “I was a serial killer really good at it and enjoyed it...was born for it actually...and not even getting caught by the law...but then I was saved and now I realize it is wrong to do so and think I can stop by the power of the Holy Spirit...I might even confess to the law I did those crimes...I see that now...I am to love my neighbor as He loved me...”

Nothing at all actually that you endeavor to sin less at all because you are grateful for what was done for you and asked of you...to follow Him His way...

Nope just “I am IN HIM and dont need to worry about rules”...”laws dont apply to Christians” so not only do you not enter in yourself but you prevent by your teaching others from doing so...

...grace changes everything BTW

clefty

Christ's church is not a building or a place. The church of Christ is an invisible entity that consist of blood bought believers that have been justified, sanctified and redeemed by the doing and the dying of Jesus. They are not known by their works because they have entered into his rest, Hebrews 4:10.

This is exactly the mystery church...lol...no works to glorify Him...believers are each doing their own thing as they please...no law no rules no fruits...all invisible...just resting...

Someone else will collect the harvest...spread the gospel in word...and deed...

clefty

The commandments are the law. Jesus elevated the law and spiritualized it, so that now the Spirit searches the desires and the intent of the heart, Hebrews 4:12. This means that in order to do or keep the law your thoughts have to be without sin. Are all of your thoughts without sin?

Wait wut?!! For daze now you have been repeating ad nauseous the law is abolished...and yet here you go on about Him elevating the law and “spiritualizing” it (as if it wasn’t always “mercy rather than sacrifice”)...and yet here you now say nothing about it’s being abolished or no longer applying to christians...

What’s this about thinking anyway...thought you were merely resting...no works at all

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
Wait wut?!! For daze now you have been repeating ad nauseous the law is abolished...and yet here you go on about Him elevating the law and “spiritualizing” it (as if it wasn’t always “mercy rather than sacrifice”)...and yet here you now say nothing about it’s being abolished or no longer applying to christians...

What’s this about thinking anyway...thought you were merely resting...no works at all

For the Christian there is no law. One of the attributes of the Holy Spirit is that the law is written on the Christians heart. To be Spirit led is far better than being led by the written law. The Holy Spirit will not lead us into sin. It will glorify Christ and his Gospel, John 16:14.