Real Science Radio: Brought To You by the Number Three

GuySmiley

You don't believe there is a God, so for you to ridicule someone for what they believe testifies to something of God's nature, according to the sacred text of the particular religion is ludicrous, at the least.

Especially when nothing you've said thus far refutes the idea that these things testify to His triune nature.

Time works as a dimension only in philosophical reasoning when discussing events.
It certainly testifies to something of Lordkalvan's nature.

Lordkalvan

Why would you spend your time discussing frivolous nonsense? That question is meant to be serious as I've often wondered why non's participate here.
Because there are those who seek to elevate elements of that frivolous nonsense to the point where it is interpolated into science classrooms and the political framework of society.
I don't believe in bigfoot. I assume there is an internet forum somewhere for people who do believe in bigfoot, I dont really know I've never looked for one. I consider the existence of bigfoot to be frivolous nonsense. Why would I spend time on a forum discussing the non-exitence of bigfoot? Why spend time mocking people who do believe in bigfoot? What would it say about me as a person if I did spend time mocking people who believe in bigfoot?
As far as I am aware, no one is suggesting that Bigfoot offers an alternative model for the history of the Universe and no one is trying to get educators to teach 'the Bigfoot controversy'.
Dont get me wrong, I'm glad you non's are here, it would be pretty boring just cyber-high-fiving each other about how right we are.
Which, no doubt, is a good enough reason for accepting the presence of YECs pushing their ideas and ridiculing evolution and 'evilutionists' on science and other non-religious forums.

Last edited:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Because there are those who seek to elevate elements of that frivolous nonsense to the point where it is interpolated into science classrooms and the political framework of society.As far as I am aware, no one is suggesting that Bigfoot offers an alternative model for the history of the Universe and no one is trying to get educators to teach 'the Bigfoot controversy'.Which, no doubt, is a good enough reason for accepting the presence of YECs pushing their ideas and ridiculing evolution and 'evilutionists' on science and other non-religious forums.
Must. Fall. In. Lockstep. With. Everything. This. Moron. Believes.

Dude, get over yourself. :up:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
What is ridiculed is the lengths gone to to validate this belief by fudging facts.
What facts have been fudged?

Of course they testify to no such thing, especially as some of them can only be contrived to reflect any such 'triune nature'.
You speak as though you actually know the Bible.

Um, no it doesn't, hence it's position in classical physics as a 'fourth' dimension.
Prove it.

It certainly testifies to something of Lordkalvan's nature.
Yup.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Um, no it doesn't, hence it's position in classical physics as a 'fourth' dimension.

In the context of general and special relativity, "classical theory" refers to classical mechanics, and other theories which obey Galilean relativity. Light and other electromagnetic pheneomena cannot be correctly modeled in such a theory. Traditionally, light was reconciled with classical mechanics by assuming the existence of a "stationary" medium through which light propagated, the luminiferous aether.

-source.​

Lordkalvan

What facts have been fudged?
I see you haven't been paying attention again. For example, matter exists in four states commonly experienced, not three.
You speak as though you actually know the Bible.
You may have failed to notice, but the OP did not limit itself to presenting biblical occurrences of 'threes' to validate its argument.
Prove it.
You mean you don't know that time exists as a 'fourth' dimension in classical physics? How would you like it proved to you that it does?
Can't disagree.

Lordkalvan

In the context of general and special relativity, "classical theory" refers to classical mechanics, and other theories which obey Galilean relativity. Light and other electromagnetic pheneomena cannot be correctly modeled in such a theory. Traditionally, light was reconciled with classical mechanics by assuming the existence of a "stationary" medium through which light propagated, the luminiferous aether.

-source.​
And....?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I see you haven't been paying attention again. For example, matter exists in four states commonly experienced, not three.
Which would be?

You may have failed to notice, but the OP did not limit itself to presenting biblical occurrences of 'threes' to validate its argument.
Again, why do you care what we believe about God?

You mean you don't know that time exists as a 'fourth' dimension in classical physics? How would you like it proved to you that it does?
:doh:

Prove that it's an actual physical dimension.

Silent Hunter

Which would be?
Plasma . . . (from Greek πλάσμα, "anything formed") is one of the four fundamental states of matter (the others being solid, liquid, and gas) . . . look it up.

Again, why do you care what we believe about God?
Who has said anything about your deity except . . . you?

Prove that it's an actual physical dimension.
Time is not a "physical dimension" like "height", "width", and "depth" . . . it is a dimension of -- wait for it -- TIME. It, like all the other "dimensions", is measurable and quantifiable.

Last edited:

Granite

Hall of Fame
Why would you spend your time discussing frivolous nonsense? That question is meant to be serious as I've often wondered why non's participate here.

I don't believe in bigfoot. I assume there is an internet forum somewhere for people who do believe in bigfoot, I dont really know I've never looked for one. I consider the existence of bigfoot to be frivolous nonsense. Why would I spend time on a forum discussing the non-exitence of bigfoot? Why spend time mocking people who do believe in bigfoot? What would it say about me as a person if I did spend time mocking people who believe in bigfoot?

Dont get me wrong, I'm glad you non's are here, it would be pretty boring just cyber-high-fiving each other about how right we are.

Belief in Sasquatch doesn't pose a threat to the human race.

GuySmiley

Neither does religion. I know you think religion causes attrocities, but I say so does atheism, which leads me to think humanity is a danger to the human race, not religion.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Oh, no! Someone believes in God! The world is going to end! :noid:

Evolutionists are morons.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk