RANSOM FOR MANY OR ALL ?

clefty

When Jesus saves, every day the person lives to please Jesus
ok good then keep Holy the day He made Holy and rested and asked you to do the same...as did Paul...pleasing Him is obeying Him...you are preaching it everywhere here in TOL except for the seventh day Sabbath...oh and prolly not the clean foods...you prolly eat cats bats rats and wombats...LOL

and not live to please oneself--that was the message of the Sabbath.
was? Sabbath still IS...despite what is in scritpure you think the 10 commandments are NOT eternal immutable or perfect...but can be changed...

So if the wages of sin is death? WHY NOT CHANGE THE LAW SO THAT THEY NO LONGER ARE DEATH? Seriously, Yah could have spared a LOT of lives and even the life of His Own Son IF the Law could be changed...from "wages of sin is death" to "the law was changed do whatever whenever" or "they no longer apply to you or anybody actually"...

Isaiah 58:13 If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words:
Isaiah does indeed speak on keeping the Sabbath...as do others in the OT...oh and in the NT...do you remember how Isaiah ends it? "New heaven New earth ALL will worship on New Moons and Sabbath to Sabbath" neat eh? except you...you'll be resting everyday...squatting in the kingdom as that didn't apply to you...LOL

When one wants to be saved and in the Rest,
“in the Rest’...why you capitalize the "R" like it is some new divine thingy?...

which is it...enter Him cuz He is now a calendar day or His Rest thingy?

then one has to put Jesus before anyone or anything, even before yourself.
yes especially before your silly made up abstract called “every day Rest”...WHAT AN IDOL...looks pretty like a golden calf but is FALSE WORSHIP...

INDEED putting Jesus first is DOING WHAT HE DID and INSTRUCTED HIS TO FOLLOW...duh...except you..."oh no...not for me...I rest every day"...very slothful and in the ditch of your own making...

You don't even know who mine are.
sure I do...you an yours are like the false witnessing Jews which also tried to slander and claim the teaching was Jesus changed the customs Moses delivered to us...yours are also like those Pharisees that changed the Sabbath and made up new things about it...like it was changed into everyday rest...yours are like the many boastful papist fish hats that claim authority to change both TIMES and LAW...yours are like the Protestants that follow all those changes...even calling it Easter and Christmas and it goes on and on and on what you and yours will argue to avoid a day off...MADE FOR MAN...

I don't put any day over another---let alone a Sunday.
oh good...oh wait you do something WORSE...you PUT EVERYDAY above the seventh day of rest...as if it did NOT signify SPECIFIC EVENTS or MEMORIALIZE UNIQUE Divine intervention...YUP according to you EVERYDAY is the same...EVERYDAY rest...just like the pagans who also rest after EVERY DAY...

Don't you care about the truth?
is why I am stealing it back from your every day is the same rest...

Stop saying I believe something when I don't.
you believe EXACTLY like the lying Jews the power hungry Pharisees and ROME that the Sabbath is changed...you are so MAD you claim it isn't for you...

Prove it that I ever said a Sunday is the new Sabbath.
I didn't say you did...YOURS IS WORSE SIN...yours is like claiming Yahushua is NOT A PERSON but ALL PEOPLE...goodness...there is no end to your idolatry...

And, as for you bragging about scholars---
not bragging about scholars sharing with you that even they acknowledge Sabbath was NOT changed during the first century...
Jesus doesn't give the truth to people because they are scholars, in fact, it is hid from them.
ironic you stand with those same scholars who ALSO claim the Sabbath was changed...no longer binding...for us...yup the irony He didn't give you the truth...I am trying to help you find the truth...yup you and the scholars with your “Jesus changed the customs Moses delivered” Jewish false witness...

Jesus said the temple was still standing and to do what the Pharisees and teachers of the law said to do because they sat in Moses' seat.
ok so why don’t you? Why you just get MAD? “Oh no NOT for me...the promise yes of course...gimme! gimme!...but the rules are NOT FOR ME”

It is NOT LORD LORD but what? Those that do what?

So you are saying the only reason any Jew was keeping the Law was “from fear of the Jews”? LOL

That is about not getting killed by the Jews.
Laws were around way BEFORE the Temple during the time there was not temple...and yet you claim since 70 AD there has NOT been the Law taught from Moses seat? You really do promote slandering Jewish false witness that Jesus changed the customs Moses delivered.

It is about keeping the rules and regulations for the temple building while it was still standing.
I am sorry...which of the 10 are about temple rules and regulations?...please list...thanks

Here’s a stumper for you...which Law was instituted BEFORE the fall of Man...you know while still in the Garden of Eden? Marriage is one of them yes...but what is the other?

Jesus said he is the temple,
nope. You make Him LIE so many times...

and the rules and regulations for the old law no longer save.
THEY NEVER DID...again and again I have shown you that Law is NOT what SAVES you...or gets you SAVED...it is what we do ONCE WE ARE SAVED...how we live ONCE WE ARE SAVED...what the world SEES...since we are saved...

It’s like saying the baby breathes IN ORDER TO BECOME ALIVE...nope...

Or following the owner’s manual to earn the car...instead of because you alread do...

Or you sitting there typing...tell me are you typing to turn your computer on? OR BECUASE IT ALREADY IS?!!

See when you become SAVED the Law goes into your heart and mind HIS LAW...NOT His NEW Law...not His Son’s updated upgraded version...but “I will but My Law” into hearts and minds...and well you are MORE like Him less like your former self and the rest of the fallen world...

You are an “inner Jew” have a “circumcised heart”...and well WANT to PLEASE HIM...but DOING WHAT HE WANTS YOU TO DO...

That is about not being able to escape because the city was locked down. It is NOT speaking well of the Sabbath day.
I LITERALLY ADDRESSED THAT AND REFUTED IT BUT YOU JUST IGNORE IT...He spoke CLEARLY “Let those who are in Judea” verse 16 and not just the city of Jerusalem...or did Judea have a wall all around it with gates that closed on the Sabbath...?

but whatever...please do NOT read scritpure like you my posts...

You quoted a scripture that proves you wrong. We have to enter Jesus who is our rest.
show your work citations needed...you claim what others claim we have to eat Him...or drink His blood

Read it more carefully. There is no NEED FOR A TEMPLE BUILDING.
I just JUST ADDRESSED IT...you claim Jesus is the temple...and now you maintain there is no need for Him...well done...very clever...Satan would agree

You should study these scriptures:

2 Peter 2:12 and Jude 1:10
both refer to those that 1) defile the flesh—-> you do exactly that having Him become a calendar day and a building...good grief...2) reject authority—-> you do exactly that His Lord of the Sabbath 3)speak evil of the glories...doxas...the saints—-> all the ones who overcame where faithful and obedient NEVER compromised...you claim “they didn’t have to be steadfast and obey”...

It is a shadow of Jesus.
yup...WHICH YOU INSIST TO REJECT...

And the Bible says you are a bitter root defiling others. That is exactly what your are, a defiler of others.
because I expect them that claim “I LOVE JESUS” to walk MORE LIKE HIM...be MORE HOLY?

Read the chapter prior verse 15 about the chastening we are to endure...you complain about being corrected but verse 11 makes clear no chastening seems to be joyful for the present but grievous BUT it yields the peaceable fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it.

What training does rest every day take? Such utter false worship such abomination...you are bitter and like ESAU when wanted to inherited the blessing he was rejected for he found no place for repentance...

Just look at the evil you speak of me.
it is a good work to remove an ox from the ditch...even on Sabbath...

You try to compare God with your false god stories?
sure...especially when it vindicates Him...His Way...you just bitter it makes sense that the Lord of London would NOT abolish the City of London as it gives him authority...Just like the Sabbath vindicates Him as Creator and Savior and Redeemer...is WHY Lord of the Sabbath would never abolish it...

You claim otherwise your “I rest everyday” like you’re stuck in a ditch...LOL

You don't make sense.
no YOU DON’T...you have Him breaking His Father’s Law which is a SIN and renders Him invalid as a perfect sacrifice...good job your clever devising...really wish you did rest and NOT work so hard to twist scripture into what you want it to say...

Jesus broke the Sabbath in that he did work that day and told someone else to pick up and carry his bed. It was against the law to pick up and carry.
He “loosed” the restrictions the Pharisees made up to bind new restrictions onto the Sabbath...those Pharisees were attempting to change the Sabbath just as you are...again good work for someone who claims to rest every day...which even pagans also do...go to sleep every day to rest

Didn't you just earlier say Jesus told the disciples to do what the Pharisees and teachers of the law said to do?
do from Moses seat...Moses didnt say to do that from his seat...they added those when NOT SITTING on Moses’ seat...again a LOT of work going on here from someone claiming to rest everyday...

Now you say they had it wrong about the Sabbath. Just as you have it wrong.
nope...I don’t claim like slanderous false witness Jews or power hungry Pharisees that Jesus changed the customs Moses delivered...that is you and yours...

I rest in Jesus all day every day.
like a golden calf in a ditch...not representing Him His way at all...

You are a defiler of many.

Hebrews 12:15 See to it that no one falls short of the grace of God and that no bitter root grows up to cause trouble and defile many.
falling short of the grace of Yah is exactly what you are teaching...no need to repent as if all day every day rest is appropriate...when do you fellowship with others as instructed not to neglect to do...in corporate worship...with like minded...

Pagans are not saved.
they rest as you do...every day...some all day...

they do exactly as you do...NOT follow Him His way...DO as He did...if you Love Him...1 John 2:6 “Whoever claims to live IN Him must live AS Yahushua did.”

Keep the faith OF Yahushua not just IN HIM...what is His Faith? Islam? Catholic?

Even Satan believes IN Him but does NOT obey...and also just like you he claims His Way is “not for me”...

Times of trouble are coming for people hated for His Name’s Sake...for His Way...and winter times too...pray the Sabbath will still be kept...

beloved57

You are a false witness, and do you know what happens to people such as yourself?

This is what you said when I said we are justified by faith:

[h=1][/h]
Romans 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

You didn't just lie about me, you lied about God.

Where does it say that people must have faith first in order to be justified? You are bearing false witness again

God's Truth

So did you bear false witness when you said I said people are not justified by faith?

You said that and worse.

Thats in your religion, however in my Faith, those my Jesus Christ died for are Justified and have been justified by His death even before they are born sinners.

We are justified by faith.

Romans 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

God's Truth

Thats your jesus. Mine, first He died for them, Justified them, then later on they believe on Him. First Justification, second, obedience /faith !

No such thing as being justified before you believe in Jesus Christ.

Thats in your religion, however in my Faith, those my Jesus Christ died for are Justified and have been justified by His death even before they are born sinners.

You want to keeping speaking untruths about what you said?

beloved57

You got caught in your craftiness.

That verse says nothing about being justified by faith first. You are twisting scripture to say what you want it to say. That's more dishesty

God's Truth

ok good then keep Holy the day
All days are holy in the Lord.

He made Holy and rested and asked you to do the same...as did Paul...pleasing Him is obeying Him...you are preaching it everywhere here in TOL except for the seventh day Sabbath...oh and prolly not the clean foods...you prolly eat cats bats rats and wombats...LOL

I don't eat pets and rodents.

Jesus says it is what comes out of your mouth that makes a person unclean, not what goes in.

was? Sabbath still IS...despite what is in scritpure you think the 10 commandments are NOT eternal immutable or perfect...but can be changed...

Jesus came and made a new covenant.

Jesus fulfilled the purification works of the law, which included the observance of special days, even the Sabbath.

The Burnt Offering; The Grain Offering; The Fellowship Offering; The Sin Offering; The Guilt Offering; Dietary Laws; Purification After Childbirth; Cleansing From Infectious Skin Diseases; Cleansing From Mildew; Discharges Causing Uncleanness; The Day of Atonement; Rules for Priests; The Sabbath; Firstfruits; The Passover and Unleavened Bread; Feast of Weeks; Feast of Trumpets; Feast of Tabernacles; Oil and Bread Set Before The LORD; the Sabbath Year; The Year of Jubilee; Circumcision.

So if the wages of sin is death? WHY NOT CHANGE THE LAW SO THAT THEY NO LONGER ARE DEATH? Seriously, Yah could have spared a LOT of lives and even the life of His Own Son IF the Law could be changed...from "wages of sin is death" to "the law was changed do whatever whenever" or "they no longer apply to you or anybody actually"...

You don't understand what a type of Jesus is. The whole old testament was about Jesus, and he came and it was fulfilled.

The names of the prophets were about Jesus.
The crossing of the Jordan was about Jesus.
The Rock in the desert was about Jesus.
The bronze snake was about Jesus.
The manna from heaven was about Jesus.
The high priest was about Jesus.
The sacrificial lamb was about Jesus.

....and so much more.

Isaiah does indeed speak on keeping the Sabbath...as do others in the OT...oh and in the NT...do you remember how Isaiah ends it? "New heaven New earth ALL will worship on New Moons and Sabbath to Sabbath" neat eh? except you...you'll be resting everyday...squatting in the kingdom as that didn't apply to you...LOL

There are no shifting shadows in the Light.
The moon phases and passing of days are about shifting shadows.
There won't even be any need for a sun and the moon when the saved are on the new earth.
There won't be any more night.
It is going to be a perpetual Light of God
How are you going to worship on a new moon when there is day all day every day?
What Isaiah is explaining is that every day will be like a Sabbath.

Isaiah 60:19 The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the LORD shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory.

Revelation 21:23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

Revelations 22:5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

Revelation 21:25 Its gates will never be shut at the end of the day, because there will be no night there.

So you are saying the only reason any Jew was keeping the Law was “from fear of the Jews”? LOL

Show where I said that.

I was talking about Peter fearing the Jews so it is why he acted out of line with the truth.

Laws were around way BEFORE the Temple during the time there was not temple...and yet you claim since 70 AD there has NOT been the Law taught from Moses seat? You really do promote slandering Jewish false witness that Jesus changed the customs Moses delivered.

All the purification works of the law were about Jesus.

Jesus came and now he is the one doing the purifiying.

I am sorry...which of the 10 are about temple rules and regulations?...please list...thanks

The Burnt Offering; The Grain Offering; The Fellowship Offering; The Sin Offering; The Guilt Offering; Dietary Laws; Purification After Childbirth; Cleansing From Infectious Skin Diseases; Cleansing From Mildew; Discharges Causing Uncleanness; The Day of Atonement; Rules for Priests; The Sabbath; Firstfruits; The Passover and Unleavened Bread; Feast of Weeks; Feast of Trumpets; Feast of Tabernacles; Oil and Bread Set Before The LORD; the Sabbath Year; The Year of Jubilee; Circumcision.

See when you become SAVED the Law goes into your heart and mind HIS LAW...NOT His NEW Law...not His Son’s updated upgraded version...but “I will but My Law” into hearts and minds...and well you are MORE like Him less like your former self and the rest of the fallen world...

You are an “inner Jew” have a “circumcised heart”...and well WANT to PLEASE HIM...but DOING WHAT HE WANTS YOU TO DO...

Jesus tells us what to do to get saved.

…unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 18:3.

…unless you repent, you too will all perish; Luke 13:3.

show your work citations needed...you claim what others claim we have to eat Him...or drink His blood

If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever,John 6:51. This bread is Jesus’ flesh, which he will give for the life of the world, John 6:53. John 8:51 Very truly I tell you, whoever obeys my word will never see death."

I just JUST ADDRESSED IT...you claim Jesus is the temple...and now you maintain there is no need for Him...well done...very clever...Satan would agree

You are speaking untruths about me. There is no need for an earthly temple building. Jesus is the temple.

He “loosed” the restrictions the Pharisees made up to bind new restrictions onto the Sabbath..

John 5:8 Jesus saith unto him, Rise, take up thy bed, and walk.

John 5:10 The Jews therefore said unto him that was cured, It is the sabbath day: it is not lawful for thee to carry thy bed.

Jeremiah 17:22 You must not carry a load out of your houses or do any work on the Sabbath day, but you must keep the Sabbath day holy, just as I commanded your forefathers.

Jeremiah 17:24If, however, you listen carefully to Me, says the LORD, and bring no load through the gates of this city on the Sabbath day, and keep the Sabbath day holy, and do no work on it,

clefty

All days are holy in the Lord.
Wrong. He made only one day Holy and never made it unholy...or any other days holy...you add and subtract from the Word and make for yourself an idol a golden calf that pleases the eye but is an abomination to Him...

Eve did the same...deceived herself too...

I don't eat pets and rodents.
how about swine or cat fish or shrimp...or meat with blood in it or not properly killed...

Jesus says it is what comes out of your mouth that makes a person unclean, not what goes in.
duh...becuase just like your unclean teaching that “every day is holy” it comes from an unclean place...not an inner jew nor a circumcised heart...Paul explains all that in Romans...

Yup...unclean makes more unclean...and since you let that unclean swine into your mouth it is because your heart was already unclean...NOT circumcised...and thus permits the swine entrance

Jesus came and made a new covenant.
yup...with the SAME LAW...notice He said I will put MY LAW...nothing about a New Law or a upgraded improved Law...or My Son’s Law or a “every day is holy” Law...just quite simply MY LAW...neat eh?

Is WHY Yahushua taught and lived to demonstrate what that new covenant lifestyle looked like BEFORE the testator to this New Covenant died...cuz once the testator is dead then the Covenant is in force...no changes...OK?

Jesus fulfilled the purification works of the law, which included the observance of special days, even the Sabbath.
WRONG...and nope...Sabbath was BEFORE THERE WAS NEED FOR PURIFICATION...got it?

not sure where you copy pasted this without credit but yeah it has one of the 10 commandments where it is NOT supposed to be...Sabbath was instituted at creation...a PERPETUAL SIGN...ETERNAL LAW...but you keep ignoring and rejecting that...Making both the Father and Son LIARS...

Please answer:

If the Law could be changed why not to preserve His Son’s life...and the lives of billions? I mean just change the Law of sin and death...

You don't understand what a type of Jesus is.
sure I do...Joshua was...Moses was...and Sabbath keepers...

The whole old testament was about Jesus, and he came and it was fulfilled.
and to you fulfilling a law is destroying it...fulfilling a recipe is abolishing it never using it again...fulfilling the speed limit is making it obsolete for the driver behind you...

Such utter nonsense...

The names of the prophets were about Jesus.
The crossing of the Jordan was about Jesus.
The Rock in the desert was about Jesus.
The bronze snake was about Jesus.
The manna from heaven was about Jesus.
The high priest was about Jesus.
The sacrificial lamb was about Jesus.

....and so much more.
the Lord of the Sabbath...which He kept and asked you to copy Him...but NOOOOOOOO you rebel like Satan...”not for me”

There are no shifting shadows in the Light.
The moon phases and passing of days are about shifting shadows.
There won't even be any need for a sun and the moon when the saved are on the new earth.
There won't be any more night.
It is going to be a perpetual Light of God
How are you going to worship on a new moon when there is day all day every day?
oh boy...the throne is in the city...the earth will be as it was in the beginning...

What Isaiah is explaining is that every day will be like a Sabbath.
oh...LOL...you are silly and idolatrous...adding to the word like Eve...wonder why Isaiah didnt say what you are trying to say he said...LOL

Isaiah 60:19 The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the LORD shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory.

Revelation 21:23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

Revelations 22:5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

Revelation 21:25 Its gates will never be shut at the end of the day, because there will be no night there.
just cuz there is no need for their light does not mean the Sabbath is no longer kept...it is an ETERNAL Law...from a cadence established at creation first day Light was created...even prior the sun and moon...as they were not needed but created on the 4th day to match the cadence established prior their creation...neat eh?

So not even the first week were the sun and moon needed...and note too the Sabbath was from the beginning and NOT from when the sun and moon were created...

Show where I said that.

I was talking about
you just did...LOL

Peter fearing the Jews so it is why he acted out of line with the truth.
no you were saying since the temple stood all jews were keeping the Law because of fear of the Jews...

All the purification works of the law were about Jesus.

Jesus came and now he is the one doing the purifiying.
He still is trying with you but you are stuck in your “I rest every day here in the ditch”...LOL...your rebellion is deep...not LIKE HIM or following Him His way...or loving as He loved...JUST AS

copy paste highlight underline...make it bigger...one of those is NOT like the rest...The Sabbath is in the 10 not the ceremonial...deal with it...

Jesus tells us what to do to get saved.

…unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 18:3.
right...trusting and without authority...NOT childish and juvenile like you...changing both times and law...

…unless you repent, you too will all perish; Luke 13:3.
yes please repent...go back to Him His ways...not “every day is a Holy day”...

If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever,John 6:51.
everybody who heard that DIED...maybe He meant something more spiritual?

This bread is Jesus’ flesh, which he will give for the life of the world, John 6:53. John 8:51 Very truly I tell you, whoever obeys my word will never see death."
your catholic is showing...even Peter understood “flesh profits nothing it is the Spirit that gives life” and IS WHY Peter answered “you have the words of Life” and NOT “you are the flesh we must eat the blood we must drink”

You are speaking untruths about me.
nope you claim Jesus IS THE TEMPLE and well there is no need of a temple...so...

There is no need for an earthly temple building. Jesus is the temple.
He does NOT say that...again you ADD to the word...AGAIN deceive yourself...

John 5:8 Jesus saith unto him, Rise, take up thy bed, and walk.

John 5:10 The Jews therefore said unto him that was cured, It is the sabbath day: it is not lawful for thee to carry thy bed.
yup jews said and accused Him of breaking the Sabbath which is a sin...and one you accuse Him of committing too...thus invalidating Him as YOUR SAVIOR...bravo...

Jeremiah 17:22 You must not carry a load out of your houses or do any work on the Sabbath day, but you must keep the Sabbath day holy, just as I commanded your forefathers.
He had NO ONE to help him...prolly homeless...certainly not carrying a load out of his house...

Jeremiah 17:24If, however, you listen carefully to Me, says the LORD, and bring no load through the gates of this city on the Sabbath day, and keep the Sabbath day holy, and do no work on it,
yup certainly NOT carrying his bed through the gates...was at the pool had no home...as if Yahushua was telling him NOT to do His Father’s will...LOL

Wow you really do think Yahushua broke the Sabbath...got rid of it...abolished it...and MADE ALL THE OTHER DAYS HOLY...

Just like Satan believing but NOT obeying NOT following Him living AS HE DID...and teaching others to stumble and reject Him His ways too...

Making things holy that are NOT made Holy by Him is EXACTLY IDOLATRY...an abomination...to Him...His ways...your “I rest every day in the ditch” is false worship...Yah blinks at your ignorant idolatry but NOW is the time to repent...turn back to Him His Ways...to what He demonstrated and taught...to what He made Holy...His ONE Holy Day

God's Truth

Wrong. Made only one day Holy and never made it unholy...or any other days holy...you add and subtract from the Word and make for yourself an idol a golden calf that pleases the eye but is an abomination to Him...

Eve did the same...deceived herself too...

Why would you say it wasn't made unholy? I said no such thing. I said Jesus is the Sabbath Rest and all days are now holy if one is saved.

Why do you make up things so much?

how about swine or cat fish or shrimp...or meat with blood in it or not properly killed...
There are many people who eat shrimp as their their way of life and swine, especially for coastal tribal people. Do you really think that they can't eat shrimp and swine anymore for survival if they want to get saved by Jesus?

Acts 15:30 But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication, and from things strangled, and from blood.

That is the extent of what we are told concerning a dietary law for unclean food.

yup...with the SAME LAW...notice He said I will put MY LAW...nothing about a New Law or a upgraded improved Law...or My Son’s Law or a “every day is holy” Law...just quite simply MY LAW...neat eh?
God puts the law on the hearts of those Jesus saves.
First though to get saved, one must do what Jesus says to do, repent of your sins and call on him.

WRONG...and nope...Sabbath was BEFORE THERE WAS NEED FOR PURIFICATION...got it?
The Sabbath was there before Jesus came. Got it? It is a shadow of Jesus. It is a purification work of the law.

not sure where you copy pasted this without credit

What? Those are the purification works spoken of in the Bible.

but yeah it has one of the 10 commandments where it is NOT supposed to be...Sabbath was instituted at creation...a PERPETUAL SIGN...ETERNAL LAW...but you keep ignoring and rejecting that...Making both the Father and Son LIARS...

Please answer:

If the Law could be changed why not to preserve His Son’s life...and the lives of billions? I mean just change the Law of sin and death...

The Law was a teaching tool about Jesus.

the Lord of the Sabbath...which He kept and asked you to copy Him...but NOOOOOOOO you rebel like Satan...”not for me”

Jesus said to the man to pick up his bed and walk. Now copy Jesus.

God's Truth

just cuz there is no need for their light does not mean the Sabbath is no longer kept...it is an ETERNAL Law...from a cadence established at creation first day Light was created...even prior the sun and moon...as they were not needed but created on the 4th day to match the cadence established prior their creation...neat eh?

It is a perpetual Sabbath.

no you were saying since the temple stood all jews were keeping the Law because of fear of the Jews...

Jesus told his disciples to do what the Pharisees told them to do because they enforced the old law like Moses did. The temple was still standing and the rules for it were still enforced by the Pharisees.

Then later when Gentiles were saved and made clean by Jesus---Peter is the first to know this, yet, he started acting out of line with the truth that Jesus purifies those who come to him in repentance, and this for all, even Gentiles. There were Jews who would not accept purification by Jesus and they still wanted to do the purification works of the old law, and that included getting circumcised.

Circumcision of the flesh though was not the Way, it did not make people clean or unclean. Jesus made people clean after he accepted those who repented of their sins with a right heart.. Peter was afraid of the Jews who still taught the old law purification works.

He still is trying with you but you are stuck in your “I rest every day here in the ditch”...LOL...your rebellion is deep...not LIKE HIM or following Him His way...or loving as He loved...JUST AS

You are like those who sought to kill Jesus as you try to destroy me for preaching the truth.

your catholic is showing...even Peter understood “flesh profits nothing it is the Spirit that gives life” and IS WHY Peter answered “you have the words of Life” and NOT “you are the flesh we must eat the blood we must drink”
We are not to try to eat his real flesh, as the Catholics claim they do.

To obey his words are as eating him.

yup jews said and accused Him of breaking the Sabbath which is a sin...and one you accuse Him of committing too...thus invalidating Him as YOUR SAVIOR...bravo...

Jesus made a new covenant and the Jews tried to prove he went against the old covenant which said to stone the adulterer to death.

Jesus changed other things like no eye for eye and tooth for tooth and hand for hand and foot for foot.

Jesus also taught other things the old law did not teach, such as you must go through him!

He also taught one must have faith.

Other new teaching from Jesus are no more three marriages and divorces.

He taught he was the temple, the High Priest, and the Lamb, and the circumcision, etc.

He had NO ONE to help him...prolly homeless...certainly not carrying a load out of his house...

He was told to carry something.

Do you carry anything on the Sabbath?

yup certainly NOT carrying his bed through the gates

He lived within the gates. You don't know what you are talking about.

...was at the pool had no home...as if Yahushua was telling him NOT to do His Father’s will...LOL
No one was supposed to carry on that day.

Wow you really do think Yahushua broke the Sabbath...got rid of it...abolished it...and MADE ALL THE OTHER DAYS HOLY...

Jesus is the Lord of the Sabbath.

The Sabbath is made for man, and Jesus came to reconcile man to God.

Just like Satan believing but NOT obeying NOT following Him living AS HE DID...and teaching others to stumble and reject Him His ways too...

You should stop yourself, repent of it, and ask Jesus to help you.

clefty

Why would you say it wasn't made unholy?
because until you show me where the Sabbath was made unholy it remains Holy and by that sanctified which means He SET Sabbath APART from the other days...blessed it...did NOT bless the other days...and so you make up your own idols...Jesus is a day...but all days the same...

I said no such thing. I said Jesus is the Sabbath Rest and all days are now holy if one is saved.
man has made up a lot of things about what happens when one is saved...some did the same when He became incarnate...made visible...became flesh...from Spirit...they claimed oh He abolished the prohibition against images which are abominations to the Father...but the Son now because we can see Him we can make images...no more prohibition He abolished His Father’s will by becoming visible...you see the imaginations of INNER UNCLEAN MINDS...and you make the very same idols...claiming things not holy to be made holy...is EXACTLY IDOLATRY...

Some even carried that holiness over to His mother Mary herself...queen of heaven now...CO REDEEMER even...never died...always virgin...even after One birth...in Heaven right now...pray to her...she will intercede for you...you know how persistent Jewish woman can be...LOL...old joke there...

Why do you make up things so much?
you came up with every day is Sabbath...so which days do you work? Let me guess you just sit on keyboard and make up idols and claim you follow Him and chastise others for not obeying...you dont obey Him the Sabbath so you break that...steal worship from Him...LIE...Kill the Spirit cause others to stumble adulterating worship covet the world their holidays dont worship the Father as He asked but claim He LIED when He said Sabbath was eternal...yup what a mess you are...creating idols

There are many people who eat shrimp as their their way of life and swine, especially for coastal tribal people. Do you really think that they can't eat shrimp and swine anymore for survival if they want to get saved by Jesus?
Paul addressed this as they keep what they know...unclean meats is NOT salvific but I have heard missionaries testify they DO change diets out of gratitude...but NOOOOO you dont

Acts 15:30
wrong verse

20 But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication, and from things strangled, and from blood.

That is the extent of what we are told concerning a dietary law for unclean food.
already went over this...are you trying to argue that NOT strangling a pig and making it blood free is transforming it into CLEAN MEAT?

You are rediculous and desperate...

How about you also read how James ended this council Acts 15:21 James concluded that the goyims crowding the synagogues would continue to hear Moses preached AND read EVERY SABBATH...

So if you accept the four guidelines of Acts 15 you MUST accept the dietary restrictions AND the Sabbath.

We are DONE.

God puts the law on the hearts of those Jesus saves.
yup... including the Sabbath...

First though to get saved, one must do what Jesus says to do, repent of your sins and call on him.
to regenerate you into MORE LIKE and not less as you do here...every day the same...no set apart day

The Sabbath was there before Jesus came. Got it? It is a shadow of Jesus. It is a purification work of the law.
well 2 of 3 aint bad...you are getting better though...yes Sabbath is before Him and still IS but NOT a purification work...a Memorial Day to Creation, Exodus, Death/resurrection as the only thing discovered that Sunday morning was AN ALREADY EMPTY TOMB He had risen the Sabbath before...but you make it the same as everyday...

So what day do you fellowship with others? Or do you neglect to fellowship with others...

What? Those are the purification works spoken of in the Bible.
except the Sabbath given before purification was even needed...

The Law was a teaching tool about Jesus.
maybe you practice differently than what you were taught maybe you go against what you learned as a child...would make sense this rebellion you have...

That did NOT answer my question...if the Law could be changed why was it NOT changed to SAVE life? His Son’s included?

Stop avoiding this.

Jesus said to the man to pick up his bed and walk. Now copy Jesus.

But for you He is breaking the Law...going against His Father’s will...invalidating Himself as your savior...how desperate are you to avoid a day off...Made for you...

Your idolatry runs deep...

clefty

It is a perpetual Sabbath.
so you expect to lay about all day there too? LOL...

Jesus told his disciples to do what the Pharisees told them to do because they enforced the old law like Moses did. The temple was still standing and the rules for it were still enforced by the Pharisees.
see there...you said it again...as if for fear of the Jews ran everything all the time...

and what was done prior the temple between the temples and now after the temple?...anything goes whenever? You really do need Jews beginning with their false witness that the teaching is Jesus changed the customs Moses delivered...

Then later when Gentiles were saved and made clean by Jesus---Peter is the first to know this
yes good the vision had NOTHING to do with "YaY we can finally eat cats bats rats and wombats!!!"

yet, he started acting out of line with the truth that Jesus purifies those who come to him in repentance, and this for all, even Gentiles.
and Paul corrected Him with why you compel them to live as Jews if you insist on works for salvation?

There were Jews who would not accept purification by Jesus and they still wanted to do the purification works of the old law, and that included getting circumcised.
what about baptism...that remained

we are to be circumcised...just a different body part...the heart...both male and females...and as adults NOT 8 day old infants as is the custom of Moses...oh and NOT to be saved but because we already are...

Circumcision of the flesh though was not the Way,
and the Sabbath was part of the Way which Paul continued to do...for centuries after Rome thought this sect a Jewish one...because of their lifestyle...Sabbath keeping

it did not make people clean or unclean. Jesus made people clean after he accepted those who repented of their sins with a right heart.. Peter was afraid of the Jews who still taught the old law purification works.
Peter knew it was IMPOSSIBLE to expect adult goyim men to lift burdens they themselves as Jews never did...

circumcision in the custom of Moses was done to them at infancy is why it was NEVER salvific...but expressed the faith of the parents not the child...JUST AS IN INFANT BAPTISM...is why we reject that too...

Peter reminded the Acts 15 council that the burden to decide whether or not to circumcise was NOT lifted by any Jew there and that they should not expect these adult male goyim to lift it now...Yahushua rebuked the Pharisees this SAME hypocrisy...Luke 11:46 AND Matt 23:4

You are like those who sought to kill Jesus as you try to destroy me for preaching the truth.
don't flatter yourself...you are not like Him His truth His way...according to His custom He expected to continue into the future...like winter times...He expected those too...

We are not to try to eat his real flesh, as the Catholics claim they do.

To obey his words are as eating him.
well start doing it...stop creating "every day is holy" idols

Jesus made a new covenant and the Jews tried to prove he went against the old covenant which said to stone the adulterer to death.

Jesus changed other things like no eye for eye and tooth for tooth and hand for hand and foot for foot.

Jesus also taught other things the old law did not teach, such as you must go through him!

He also taught one must have faith.

Other new teaching from Jesus are no more three marriages and divorces.
He demonstrated by LIVING as an example and teaching EXACTLY what He expected the New Covenant lifestyle to look like PRIOR His signing it with His blood and SEALING it with His death...no changes after testator is dead...

You have to show me where He demonstrated and/or taught the Sabbath is done away with...in fact just like in the first covenant with Man in the garden the first full day in both covenants was a Sabbath...neat eh?

Adam was created...next day rested all day....and Yahushua "it is finished" rested next day and arose refreshed...amazing right? but for you it is every day holy counterfeit worship idolatrous intent...and abomination if every the golden calf was...

He taught he was the temple, the High Priest, and the Lamb, and the circumcision, etc.
now He is the circumcision too? Your construction is getting more and more profane...

He was told to carry something.

Do you carry anything on the Sabbath?
did not break the Sabbath as that would be a SIN...He loosened it from the Pharisees grip...

He lived within the gates. You don't know what you are talking about.
is why he didn't carry it through the gates as per Jerimiah...

No one was supposed to carry on that day.
Wonder why Yahushua didn't wait until Sunday? of any of the other days He was going to make holy?

Now according to you since all days are holy one can't carry anything at any time...LOL...is why even your arguments carry no weight or your rationale any substance...any day...every day...

Jesus is the Lord of the Sabbath.

The Sabbath is made for man, and Jesus came to reconcile man to God.

And yet
you really do think Yahushua broke the Sabbath...His Father's Will...got rid of it...abolished it...and MADE ALL THE OTHER DAYS HOLY..

You should stop yourself, repent of it, and ask Jesus to help you.

I do have need of Grace and for failing a wider scope of expectations...

Is why I see you are the one that makes like Satan thinking they do not apply to him...and teaching others to stumble...

God's Truth

because until you show me where the Sabbath was made unholy

The Sabbath has not been made unholy.

it remains Holy and by that sanctified which means He SET Sabbath APART from the other days...blessed it...did NOT bless the other days...and so you make up your own idols...Jesus is a day...but all days the same...

Those in Christ are set apart.

Paul addressed this as they keep what they know...unclean meats is NOT salvific but I have heard missionaries testify they DO change diets out of gratitude...but NOOOOO you dont

If you don't believe it is salvic, then stop judging others on it.

already went over this...are you trying to argue that NOT strangling a pig and making it blood free is transforming it into CLEAN MEAT?
Food doesn't make one clean or unclean anymore. Your perversion on how you kill an animal matters, and it is not right to drink the blood of any animal, not even "clean" animals.

How about you also read how James ended this council Acts 15:21 James concluded that the goyims crowding the synagogues would continue to hear Moses preached AND read EVERY SABBATH...

So if you accept the four guidelines of Acts 15 you MUST accept the dietary restrictions AND the Sabbath.

We are DONE.

If the Gentiles know that drinking blood of CLEAN animals is wrong, then drinking the blood of "unclean" animals is wrong too.

But for you He is breaking the Law...going against His Father’s will...invalidating Himself as your savior...how desperate are you to avoid a day off...Made for you...

Your idolatry runs deep...

Jesus is God and he came and made a new covenant. How dare he you ask? That is a shameful question.

God's Truth

so you expect to lay about all day there too? LOL...

I am in Jesus and my being in a day means nothing anymore.

what about baptism...that remained

There was no baptism like the new kind John the baptizer came doing.

circumcision in the custom of Moses was done to them at infancy is why it was NEVER salvific...but expressed the faith of the parents not the child...JUST AS IN INFANT BAPTISM...is why we reject that too...

You are wrong. You would be without God and without the promises if you were not circumcised in the flesh

don't flatter yourself...you are not like Him His truth His way...according to His custom He expected to continue into the future...like winter times...He expected those too...

You are the one who is nothing like him.

well start doing it...stop creating "every day is holy" idols

Treating every day as a holy day is bad to you? You know what you are doing don't you? You are calling what is good 'evil'. God warns against that.

You have to show me where He demonstrated and/or taught the Sabbath is done away with...in fact just like in the first covenant with Man in the garden the first full day in both covenants was a Sabbath...neat eh?
The Sabbath is a shadow of Jesus.
Jesus came and we don't observe shadows anymore.
You were given scriptures that say those exact things.

Adam was created...next day rested all day....and Yahushua "it is finished" rested next day and arose refreshed...amazing right? but for you it is every day holy counterfeit worship idolatrous intent...and abomination if every the golden calf was...
There was no work then. They were living in God. Once they were cast out, it was a wait for Jesus until humans could be reconciled to God and put back in. He is the Sabbath Rest.

now He is the circumcision too? Your construction is getting more and more profane...

You don't know that Jesus circumcises our hearts?

did not break the Sabbath as that would be a SIN...He loosened it from the Pharisees grip...

You were given scripture that said no carrying. You reject what is plainly written.

Wonder why Yahushua didn't wait until Sunday? of any of the other days He was going to make holy?
Jesus told him to carry his bed. The man could walk now so who cares about a bed? Jesus is showing that he is God and doing work that is not evil is good to do on the Sabbath.

I do have need of Grace and for failing a wider scope of expectations...

Is why I see you are the one that makes like Satan thinking they do not apply to him...and teaching others to stumble...

You admit you break the Sabbath all the time, yet you call me Satan.

clefty

The Sabbath has not been made unholy.
I know...but you don’t treat it as such in fact you treat days NOT holy as if they were...making something unholy holy is as idolatrous as making something holy not sanctified or set apart but just another day in seven...

Those in Christ are set apart.
are they? Many claim to be in christ and treat things holy unholy and make things unholy holy...like you...you claim the law was abolished...nothing to point out sin...what gave you the authority to make every day holy? How are you set apart from others?

If you don't believe it is salvic, then stop judging others on it.
none of the Laws are salvific in fact...you missing that reveals you believe obedience saves you...if you truly are saved you will WANT to be more like Him...but works doesnt save you...obedience doesnt save you...

I judge fruits and those that WANT to be more like Him or not...if you Love Him...claim to be IN HIM...LIVE LIKE HIM...you know...that sort of thingy...not like Satan who believes He is the Son of Yah but does NOT follow Him or attempt to be more like Him...but claims as you do “not for me”...

Food doesn't make one clean or unclean anymore.
actually it does...is WHY Peter refused eating unclean...your unclean mind has you think otherwise...even that the Sabbath is just another day...oh sure holy just like you made all the other ones...you and your papist power I guess...

Your perversion on how you kill an animal matters, and it is not right to drink the blood of any animal, not even "clean" animals.
you really think killing a swine correctly and draining it of blood is clean food? See this is exactly what I mean about your idolatry and making up your own form of worship...like a golden calf...

If the Gentiles know that drinking blood of CLEAN animals is wrong, then drinking the blood of "unclean" animals is wrong too.
but you claim it doesnt matter any more...or that gentiles who believe no longer have to hear Moses read or preached every Sabbath...

You are just making it up as you go along...idolatrously thinking you obey the rules you made yourself...just like the pharisess...

Jesus is God and he came and made a new covenant.
with the SAME LAW in the circumcised hearts of the inner jews...ask Paul...

How dare he you ask? That is a shameful question.
missed again...you have Him break His Father’s ETERNAL Law which is a sin...and you make the Father a LIAR as He claimed it was PERPETUAL

Yahushua modelled the NEW COVENANT LIFESTYLE...nothing there about every day is holy now...even rested and was refreshed on the first full day of the New Covenant age...

You are just making idols of counterfeit worship...abominations to Him His Way...

God's Truth

I know...but you don’t treat it as such in fact you treat days NOT holy as if they were...making something unholy holy is as idolatrous as making something holy not sanctified or set apart but just another day in seven...

Every day is holy for those in Christ Jesus.

are they? Many claim to be in christ and treat things holy unholy and make things unholy holy...like you...you claim the law was abolished...nothing to point out sin...what gave you the authority to make every day holy? How are you set apart from others?

We have a new law given by Jesus.

none of the Laws are salvific in fact...you missing that reveals you believe obedience saves you...if you truly are saved you will WANT to be more like Him...but works doesnt save you...obedience doesnt save you...

You don't know the scriptures or God at all.

Colossians 3:23 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, 24 since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. 25 Anyone who does wrong will be repaid for their wrongs, and there is no favoritism.

Galatians 5:21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

1 Corinthians 6:9 Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders

1 Corinthians 6:10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

Revelation 22:12[ Epilogue: Invitation and Warning ] “Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done.