RANSOM FOR MANY OR ALL ?

clefty

I am in Jesus
wrong if you were you would live AS HE DID...He treated the seventh day Sabbath as special and NOT every day is holy

and my being in a day means nothing anymore.
to you...but many disobedient believers think certain things means nothing anymore...is WHY they disobey...like you

There was no baptism like the new kind John the baptizer came doing.
just as there was NO Sabbath keeping as Yahushua was came doing...so the disciples kept doing it...His still do...

You are wrong.
you accept infant baptism?...you think baptism saves? Oh my...something done to you as an infant saves you? What about woman...are they NOT saveable as they are NOT circumcised...oh my

You would be without God and without the promises if you were not circumcised in the flesh
was Adam circumcised? Was he without Yah? Abraham was saved and in a long relationship and was cut at 99 years...no indication Moses was circumcised maybe by the Egyptians? Did that SAVE HIM? Muslims circumcise too...does that SAVE THEM?

You are without the promises as you insist on teaching the Law is abolished and things NOT holy are...that is IDOLATRY...

You are the one who is nothing like him.
you arent even trying...but making idols and teaching others to obey YOUR IDOLS...and NOT HIS WAY...LOL

Treating every day as a holy day is bad to you?
yes...is Mary HOLY to be worshipped elevated to sinless and eternal never dying and co advocate? You make things unholy Holy is EXACTLY idolatry...

You know what you are doing don't you? You are calling what is good 'evil'. God warns against that.
no He HATES ABOMINATIONS like what you are doing with your every day is holy golden calf idol...

The Sabbath is a shadow of Jesus.
yes STILL is SEE progress with you...HalleluYah...but you reject the Sabbath...and thus ALSO its Lord...yet claim to be IN HIM...NOT LIVING AS HE DID...

Jesus came and we don't observe shadows anymore.
sure we do Paul CLEARLY TAUGHT we do “are shadows of the good things to come”...even STILL...and after DBR and ascension...and Paul demonstrated it by doing so...and instructing COPY ME AS I COPY CHRIST...but you get MAD and say like Satan “not for me”

You were given scriptures that say those exact things.
nope...you claim they do but that is part of the pharisees problem they are SO ZEALOUS with their obeying they make stuff up and teach as commandments of Yah the traditions of man...THAT IS EXACTLY YOU...

There was no work then.
of course there was...Adam was to NAME tend the garden...if no work why the need for a HELPER?...you would be NO HELP AT ALL laying about all day everyday...”I am resting in Jesus”...LOL

They were living in God.
Who ALSO worked six days and rested the seventh...UNLIKE YOU

Once they were cast out,
because LIKE YOU Eve ZEALOUS TO OBEY made up some stuff and like you ADDED to His WORD and LIKE YOU deceived herself...good job ladies...thanks a LOT...

it was a wait for Jesus until humans could be reconciled to God and put back in.
into the Garden NOT INTO HIM...into a place that has a seventh day rest...

He is the Sabbath Rest.
another of your idolatrous imaginations...He is not a seventh day...

You don't know that Jesus circumcises our hearts?
NOT YOURS yours is such stone it would break the cutting knife...

He never taught He was a day of rest...or that He was the temple or is the circumcision as you claimed...He does the spiritual cutting sure but He is not the scar on an infant penis...you really are too much...

You were given scripture that said no carrying. You reject what is plainly written.
so you do think Yahushua wanted to SIN and break the Sabbath and cause another man to sin too? You really are too much...

Jesus told him to carry his bed. The man could walk now so who cares about a bed?
They both did...as did the Pharisess who JUST LIKE YOU claimed the Sabbath was broken...SIN was committed...and well you insist you can break the Sabbath too...as it is done away with...and just another holy day like the other six you made holy...

Jesus is showing that he is God and doing work that is not evil is good to do on the Sabbath.
BOOM...so ok good...DO LIKE WISE...KEEP THE SABBATH HOLY...as He did...and don’t make the other days holy as the Sabbath was SET APART...sanctified LONG before Sinai...and sin even...

You admit you break the Sabbath all the time,
yup...it KEEPS me...closer to Him His way and not like my former self or like the world...or you...which rest everyday make every day holy...
His
yet you call me Satan.
because Satan LIKE YOU believes in Him but does NOT OBEY or FOLLOW Him His way...but claims there is another way...and doesnt even try...like you...

Some of us at least try is WHY we need Grace...Honoring our parents is a lifetime process...as is pleasing our Heavenly Parent...as He asked us to and NOT as we make up things up with golden calves and every day Holy...

God's Truth

you accept infant baptism?...you think baptism saves? Oh my...something done to you as an infant saves you? What about woman...are they NOT saveable as they are NOT circumcised...oh my

There is no such thing as infant baptism in the Bible.

was Adam circumcised? Was he without Yah? Abraham was saved and in a long relationship and was cut at 99 years...no indication Moses was circumcised maybe by the Egyptians? Did that SAVE HIM? Muslims circumcise too...does that SAVE THEM?

Abraham had to obey God and get circumcised or he would not receive the promises.

sure we do Paul CLEARLY TAUGHT we do “are shadows of the good things to come”

The shadow was of Jesus. Jesus came and there are not shadows in light.

He never taught He was a day of rest..
Matthew 11:28 "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

Matthew 11:29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

Isaiah 30:15 This is what the Sovereign LORD, the Holy One of Israel, says: "In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength, but you would have none of it.

Isaiah 28:12 to whom he said, "This is the resting place, let the weary rest";

.or that He was the temple

John 2: 19Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up. 20Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days? 21But he spake of the temple of his body. 22When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said.

or is the circumcision as you claimed..
He does the spiritual cutting sure but He is not the scar on an infant penis...you really are too much...

May the Lord rebuke you.

clefty

Every day is holy for those in Christ Jesus.
says you who would change both times and law...and said no where in scripture but to add is a curse...

We have a new law given by Jesus.
to pray the Sabbath would be kept in future times of trouble? That is not a new law but His Law...Eternal and Immutable and Perfect...but NOOOO you gonna make Him a liar...

You don't know the scriptures or God at all.

Colossians 3:23 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, 24 since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. 25 Anyone who does wrong will be repaid for their wrongs, and there is no favoritism.
these works are NOT salvific...doing a good job at your place of work is NOT salvific..your rebellious idolatry is deep

Galatians 5:21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.
right...because the are obviously NOT saved...envy...hmmm what do you envy of the world that you can NOT rest a Holy Day but drunk on power tripping and NOT submitting to Him His way you have to commit adultery to His ways and seek relations with the world of “every day is holy”...

1 Corinthians 6:9 Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders
yup NOT SAVED as saved individuals would NOT go and make an IDOL by adding “every day is Holy...swine and dog are clean to eat”...but YOU insist your rebellion from Him His Ways...

1 Corinthians 6:10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
yup SAVED people would not SLANDER Him NOR SWINDLE worship from Him claiming He lied Sabbath is changed and worship every day as holy day...you are greedy for your own way and drunk on POWER to expect others to obey what YOU CREATE...

Revelation 22:12[ Epilogue: Invitation and Warning ] “Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done.
to those who KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS of Yah and the Faith of Yahushua...

You expect a reward for NOT doing that but inventing something besides what He modelled for us to do?

“BUT BUT LORD LORD when the temple was destroyed and at the cross all that was abolished”...many are called few are chosen...

Please not it is NOT faith IN HIM but His FAITH...what was His faith? Muslim? Buddhist? New AGE “everything...ever day is sacred?”...

That is your idolatry...NOT His His Way...or Paul’s...

God's Truth

to pray the Sabbath would be kept in future times of trouble? That is not a new law but His Law...Eternal and Immutable and Perfect...but NOOOO you gonna make Him a liar...

There are Jews that reject Jesus.

these works are NOT salvific...doing a good job at your place of work is NOT salvific..your rebellious idolatry is deep

You were given many scriptures and you reject Jesus the Word of God.

“BUT BUT LORD LORD when the temple was destroyed and at the cross all that was abolished”

I can hardly believe that you mock God's son dying.

clefty

There is no such thing as infant baptism in the Bible.
and yet those that claim to be in christ...like you...add to them and do NOT as was done in Scripture...just like you

Abraham had to obey God and get circumcised or he would not receive the promises.
by FAITH...your idolatry has blinded you...by FAITH he did obey...unlike you your faith has you do other than expected but whatever you come up with...”my son sacrificed? Aaaaawwww naaaaawww any boy will do...all boys are holy” LOL pathetic

The shadow was of Jesus. Jesus came and there are not shadows in light.
yes in Him there is no rules says the idolatrous pope lady seeking to change both times and laws....

Matthew 11:28 "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
yup a SABBATISMOS...He does not become a literal day...

Matthew 11:29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
yes find rest taking His yoke which is His Law...seventh day Sabbath rest in His Law...you will not learn of Him your “every day is holy just rest every day”

Isaiah 30:15 This is what the Sovereign LORD, the Holy One of Israel, says: "In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength, but you would have none of it.
yup...nothing there about every day is holy or He is a day...but noooo your idolatry and rebellion continue

Isaiah 28:12 to whom he said, "This is the resting place, let the weary rest";
and what? HOW DOES THAT ABOLISH HIS LAW?

HOW desperate are you? Such rebellion...such idolatry...

Hey look Noah’s are came to rest...that means Sabbath is abolished YAY we are free from having to have a day off...LOL...PATHETIC

John 2: 19Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up. 20Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days? 21But he spake of the temple of his body. 22When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said.
again Yahushua never said He was the physical temple building you just cited John’s interpretation of His teaching and reference to the temple and His body...not that His body was NOW the TEMPLE ITSELF OUT OF STONE...

May the Lord rebuke you.
you said He is a day...He is the temple...He is the circumcision and that’s where it is...your idolatry not mine

clefty

There are Jews that reject Jesus.
yes because they FALSE WITNESS EXACTLY AS YOU DO that “Jesus changed the customs Moses delivered”...the irony..

You were given many scriptures and you reject Jesus the Word of God.
what you think you give is not what is there...works are NOT salvific it is by His Grace we are spared saved His Mercy...our Faith compels us to works but that does not save us...keeps us saved yes...but does NOT save us...but what you do is NOT EVEN HIS WORKS but your own creation...your own idolatry...like a golden calf...”every day is Holy now” RUBBISH...like all works for salvation...but add to the pile your works to keep it...

I can hardly believe that you mock God's son dying.
not surprised you cant read or comprehend...

I am NOT mocking Him...but YOU your “LOOK WHAT I DID>>>I RESTED EVERY DAY CUZ I MADE IT BE HOLY...YOU LIKE?”...

as if He abolished the Sabbath His Father’s IMMUTABLE ETERNAL SIGN for His people...a sabbatismos...made for all man...not just jews...certainly not for jews who like you insist Jesus changed the customs Moses delivered...

WHAT WAS HIS FAITH? Buddhist? Muslim? New AGE its “all things holy all days too”...NO but to do His Father’s will...as was His custom

God's Truth

and yet those that claim to be in christ...like you...add to them and do NOT as was done in Scripture...just like you

by FAITH...your idolatry has blinded you...by FAITH he did obey...unlike you your faith has you do other than expected but whatever you come up with...”my son sacrificed? Aaaaawwww naaaaawww any boy will do...all boys are holy” LOL pathetic

yes in Him there is no rules says the idolatrous pope lady seeking to change both times and laws....

yes find rest taking His yoke which is His Law...seventh day Sabbath rest in His Law...you will not learn of Him your “every day is holy just rest every day”

yup...nothing there about every day is holy or He is a day...but noooo your idolatry and rebellion continue

Hey look Noah’s are came to rest...that means Sabbath is abolished YAY we are free from having to have a day off...LOL...PATHETIC

again Yahushua never said He was the physical temple building you just cited John’s interpretation of His teaching and reference to the temple and His body...not that His body was NOW the TEMPLE ITSELF OUT OF STONE...

you said He is a day...He is the temple...He is the circumcision and that’s where it is...your idolatry not mine

Since you didn't write anything here but gibberish, maybe you want to tell how you obey the Sabbath according to the Word of God.

Do you ever talk to anyone on the Sabbath that is not about God?

Did you ever cook or do any kind of work on the Sabbath?

clefty

Since you didn't write anything here but gibberish, maybe you want to tell how you obey the Sabbath according to the Word of God.

Do you ever talk to anyone on the Sabbath that is not about God?

Did you ever cook or do any kind of work on the Sabbath?

Nope not tonight going to sleep...rest...TGIF tomorrow my body needs a Sabbath rest...

And so why don’t you, since your rested all day today and yesterday and the day before...well you know...

why dont you think about the fact that the Almighty One could have made the world in a twinkling of an eye...snap of His fingers BOOM all there...

but instead HE TOOK SIX DAYS to do it...and then RESTED the seventh day but NOT from when the Sun was made on the fourth day...and WHY? Was He tired? Was it a memorial to remind Himself He created this? Why was the cadence set for 3 days before the sun was made?

The SUN at sunset cut off in the midst of creation week...a foreshadowing...

Why NOT create it all in a blink of an eye? Why rest before the Fall?

Think on these things and not how I do what to trap me...

God's Truth

Nope not tonight going to sleep...rest...TGIF tomorrow my body needs a Sabbath rest...

You want to say every evil foul thing you can think of to say to me, all day every day, but you can't say how you do right on the Sabbath?

May the Lord rebuke you.

clefty

You want to say every evil foul thing you can think of to say to me, all day every day, but you can't say how you do right on the Sabbath?

May the Lord rebuke you.

TGIF...body's way of saying it needs a day off...right? Oh wait you rest every day as every day is holy...

ok so where were we?

You think I say EVERY evil foul thing...since when is calling idolatry and false worship and lies about scripture an evil foul thing?...

and calling my attempts to correct you and to turn you back to Him His ways you call gibberish...wow...I should be insulted but well...I consider the source...you are NOT like Him...you are not even TRYING to be LIKE HIM or even do AS HE DID...

and then you wish to get all personal and demand "what do you do?"...as if you only do HOLY things EVERY day...LOL

ok so... well here we are

you ignored all this:

God's Truth

TGIF...body's way of saying it needs a day off...right? Oh wait you rest every day as every day is holy...

ok so where were we?

You think I say EVERY evil foul thing...since when is calling idolatry and false worship and lies about scripture an evil foul thing?...

and calling my attempts to correct you and to turn you back to Him His ways you call gibberish...wow...I should be insulted but well...I consider the source...you are NOT like Him...you are not even TRYING to be LIKE HIM or even do AS HE DID...

and then you wish to get all personal and demand "what do you do?"...as if you only do HOLY things EVERY day...LOL

ok so... well here we are

you ignored all this:

Tell what you do on the Sabbath.

clefty

Why won't you tell what you do on the Sabbath?

just did...why you so curious to my personal life Pharisee?

gonna send the inquisition to my family too?

how about you stick to your "every day is holy" heresy and why you don't think the OT was about faith...

or if RANSOM was like the Sabbath for ALL but like you most will reject it...and like you devise their own works of righteousness to cover themselves their clever schemes...like Eve her ADDing to the Word and then ADDING leaves to pretend she hadn't...

clefty

So you refuse to tell how to observe the Sabbath day.

What a snake you are...laying traps like the Pharisees of old...

it went from

tell us what you do on Sabbaths

to

tell how to observe the Sabbath

lol

and I told you...will do what I told you I do again tomorrow morning

you are here just for attention?

is that a good reason to obey?

not that you actually obey

but you do seem to seek a lot of personal attention and NOT make it about Him His ways...

God's Truth

What a snake you are...laying traps like the Pharisees of old...

it went from

tell us what you do on Sabbaths

to

tell how to observe the Sabbath

lol

and I told you...will do what I told you I do again tomorrow morning

you are here just for attention?

is that a good reason to obey?

not that you actually obey

but you do seem to seek a lot of personal attention and NOT make it about Him His ways...

You don't want to tell people what you do on the Sabbath and not do on the Sabbath is creepy.

Teach what one should do and not do on the Sabbath.

clefty

You don't want to tell people what you do on the Sabbath and not do on the Sabbath is creepy.
did you want to come fellowship ?

where when do you fellowship your “every day is Holy day”

Teach what one should do and not do on the Sabbath.

they been arguing that for centuries...

And you just want to do exactly that...

Last edited:

God's Truth

did you want to come fellowship ?

where when do you fellowship your “every day is Holy day”

they been arguing that for centuries...

And you just want to do exactly that...

So you refuse to tell what the Bible says to do and not to do on the Sabbath.

If you ever decide to, then make sure you give the scripture references.