ECT Qs for Christians

Qs for Christians

• No, He has not yet finished dealing with my sin.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, He has not yet justified me before God.

• His work is finished but not sufficient. My work completes, earns or maintains His work.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Debate me and find out.

No, only people who take it out of context to use for their own personal agenda.

I remember you Grosnick, you're the guy who incessantly ranted about the recriminalization of homosexuality, calling it's author a hater (one would think that Grosnick would be concerned about all of the child molesters that the author of the thread talked about instead). While I'm not one to excessively uses verses and passages, this one's for you little guy:

Leviticus 18:22

1) Have you ever found a large enough space to fit your ENORMOUS ego?
2) Have you ever found a intellectual equal?
3) Do you have your hats made out of old circus tents to fit your
gigantic cranium?
4) Have you ever found anyone as moral and righteous as yourself?
5) Do you wake up each morning realizing what a gift to the world
you are?
6) Have they built a special sidewalk where only you can walk on?
7) Have they built a custom lane on the freeway, that only you can
travel on?
8) How many Biography's have been written about you?
9) How many planets bear your name?
10) Is there a film about your life, in the works?
11) Have you been approached about running for public office?
12) How many calls do you receive from the white house (daily)
asking your advise?
13) Are they getting ready to declare your birthday as a national
holiday?

Just curious?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
You have a problem with Scripture do ya?

Romans 13:4

Debate me.

I kind of believe if it were up to you:

1) All homosexuals would be hauled out of their homes and
summarily shot.
2) Anyone disagreeing with your beliefs would be thrown in
a concentration camp.
3) Thieves would have their hands removed.
4) Liars would have their tongues surgically removed.
5) Gluttons would be given only water to sustain their life.
6) You would be declared King and rule your kingdom
with an iron fist.
7) Etc.

Thank God you're not in charge of the world. We live in the
Dispensation of Grace and God is offering ALL of mankind
(Including homosexuals) forgiveness, mercy, and eternal
life.

Like it or not, that's the way it is ACW. Live with it.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Nothing, as long as those passages and verses aren't taken out of context to promote someone's agenda (little patrick jane is a prime example).
aCW is at war against the ministry of reconciliation, you know...God's "agenda" (1 Corinthians 1:21 KJV, 2 Corinthians 5:19-21 KJV, 1 Timothy 2:4-6 KJV).

It's done all too often here on TOL. I prefer to have a discussion that is verse/passage free in order to understand where that person is really coming from.
aCW prefers to have a discussion that is scripture free because he/she doesn't want it to affect him/her or anyone else (Hebrews 4:12 KJV). And he/she can't exactly lord over others if they are standing in the truth of the scripture, now can he/she?

Danoh

aCW is at war against the ministry of reconciliation, you know...God's "agenda" (1 Corinthians 1:21 KJV, 2 Corinthians 5:19-21 KJV, 1 Timothy 2:4-6 KJV).

aCW prefers to have a discussion that is scripture free because he/she doesn't want it to affect him/her or anyone else (Hebrews 4:12 KJV). And he/she can't exactly lord over others if they are standing in the truth of the scripture, now can he/she?

CW, at times I have to agree with the mean hall way monitor, lol.

Of course, if you really want to set her off; pull at her pigtails, and hide her hallway pass, lol.

In short, CW, don't take another's over zeloussness so personally. Laugh a little; rib a little - GLORY in their unavoidable tribulation towards you - Rom. 5:3.

Any way, note the following...

Luke 24:44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me. 24:45 Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures, 24:46 And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:

Acts 17:11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so. 17:2 And Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures,

Acts 17:11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

Thus, if you can't, or insist on not following that pattern, how is one going to go about "searching the scriptures daily, whether those things were so"?

We're left with your reasoning versus mine own.

Mat 4:3 And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread. 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

I'd suggest you take some of that "bread" of yours and buy yourself some time in "every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God."

The best to you in that.

musterion

Since there are so many people posting on this thread who have not voted option 2-4 even though that's what they believe, it's probably time to just shut her down.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nice try, but no cigar...saved from?

Rom 5:9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

Hah, you know what that means in your view right - liar, liar, pants on fire, lol

You better get in the Son.

Rom 5:10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

You want to call me a liar for quoting a scripture which you do not agree with?

We are saved from wrath by the reconciliation bought about by his death.

We shall be saved by His life AFTER our being reconciled.

A life that you obviously know little about.

LA

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Debate me and find out....

I remember you Grosnick, you're the guy who incessantly ranted about the recriminalization of homosexuality, calling it's author a hater (one would think that Grosnick would be concerned about all of the child molesters that the author of the thread talked about instead). While I'm not one to excessively uses verses and passages, this one's for you little guy:

Leviticus 18:22

1) Have you ever found a large enough space to fit your ENORMOUS ego?
2) Have you ever found a intellectual equal?
3) Do you have your hats made out of old circus tents to fit your
gigantic cranium?
4) Have you ever found anyone as moral and righteous as yourself?
5) Do you wake up each morning realizing what a gift to the world
you are?
6) Have they built a special sidewalk where only you can walk on?
7) Have they built a custom lane on the freeway, that only you can
travel on?
8) How many Biography's have been written about you?
9) How many planets bear your name?
10) Is there a film about your life, in the works?
11) Have you been approached about running for public office?
12) How many calls do you receive from the white house (daily)
asking your advise?
13) Are they getting ready to declare your birthday as a national
holiday?

Just curious?

Is this how you 'debate'?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I kind of believe if it were up to you:

1) All homosexuals would be hauled out of their homes and
summarily shot.
2) Anyone disagreeing with your beliefs would be thrown in
a concentration camp.
3) Thieves would have their hands removed.
4) Liars would have their tongues surgically removed.
5) Gluttons would be given only water to sustain their life.
6) You would be declared King and rule your kingdom
with an iron fist.
7) Etc.

Thank God you're not in charge of the world. We live in the
Dispensation of Grace and God is offering ALL of mankind
(Including homosexuals) forgiveness, mercy, and eternal
life.

Like it or not, that's the way it is ACW. Live with it.

So defending and promoting therapy for EX homosexuals (as I constantly do in my 4 part WHMBR! thread) means that I really want to take them out and murder them?

Why are you so angry Grosnick? Is it because I exposed your, heir and musterion's fraudulent view of Christianity by showing that God ordained civil government to play a righteous role in a society?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Wow heir, you limited yourself to only 4 verses from Scripture in that post.

Note that in my first post in my good friend musterion's thread I stated that Jesus Christ did His job when He died on the cross and later ascended into Heaven. I then went on to say that people who consider themselves followers of Christ can't use that as their sole excuse to call themselves Christians, they need to "walk the walk" not "talk the talk". Now if you think that people who call themselves "Christian" don't have to be obedient to His Word and can go on living a life of wrongful behavior like they did before becoming a Christian (because of my relationship with God I want to be obedient and share His Word and live the life that He wants me to), then make your case.

Oh and heir, I stand by what I said earlier:

Your church is better than mine and any other church on the entire planet. ;)

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
CW, at times I have to agree with the mean hall way monitor, lol.

If she would use her own words instead of constantly verse dropping, who knows, I might too.

Of course, if you really want to set her off; pull at her pigtails, and hide her hallway pass, lol.

I don't think that it takes much to push her anger button.

In short, CW, don't take another's over zeloussness so personally. Laugh a little; rib a little - GLORY in their unavoidable tribulation towards you - Rom. 5:3.

I love to mock the overzealous, hence "My church is better than your church!" line that I use somewhat regularly.

Any way, note the following...

No, address what I said in my first post without verse dropping.

Either everything was settled when Jesus died on the cross and later ascended into Heaven, or there are further expectations of those who want to live the Christian faith.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Romans 13:4 has nothing to do with salvation.

Oh but it does my friend, but not in the way that you're thinking.

How many people aren't and won't be spending eternity with Jesus because Christianity is outlawed in their country and they don't have access to a Bible or can't even talk about Jesus without the threat of death?

North Korea, Iran, etc. etc. etc.