Q Anon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
No, Jefferson, I learned that, as a committed conspiracy theorist, you'll call any refutation of the Q narrative amateurish.

It's not at all surprising to see you play it this way.
Your post actually quoting Q was the only professional effort I've seen. What's up with your sources?

Arthur Brain

No, Jefferson, I learned that, as a committed conspiracy theorist, you'll call any refutation of the Q narrative amateurish.

It's not at all surprising to see you play it this way.
Unfortunately, some will still buy into conspiracy rubbish no matter what. That's the sad state of affairs at the moment but at least there's plenty who are seeing the likes of 'Q' for what it is now too.

Hilltrot

The electorate got rid of Trump, not Q. Many Trump supporters unashamedly supported the cult.
None that I know of. In fact, most didn't hear about it until the MSMs started talking about Q nonstop. I heard about Q from you . . . you openly support Q more than me. Are you a Trump supporter?

As far as my mentioning Q getting rid of Trump. That's just not something I don't want to waste time explaining to stupid.

Arthur Brain

None that I know of. In fact, most didn't hear about it until the MSMs started talking about Q nonstop. I heard about Q from you . . . you openly support Q more than me. Are you a Trump supporter?

As far as my mentioning Q getting rid of Trump. That's just not something I don't want to waste time explaining to stupid.
So, you haven't seen any footage of Trump rallies with people wearing 'Q' shirts and holding up 'Q' signs? Oh, okay then. Do you follow the news at all, have a television? The 'Q' phenomenon has been all over the place. Some of Trump's former team were advocates including Sidney Powell.

If you think 'Q' got rid of Trump then the stupidity is all yours.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

I heard about Q first here. And I'd say that 99.9% of what I know about Q, I know from paying attention to this thread. But I don't listen to the main stream media, I don't have a TV, because I don't want to be a retarded moron like eider.

Hilltrot

So, you haven't seen any footage of Trump rallies with people wearing 'Q' shirts and holding up 'Q' signs?
Not until you showed me and I truly doubt that they are as much a part of Trump rallies as you say. You just got a few people to pose for you. Remember, unlike UK cities, Trump rallies were open to the public and anyone could come. They weren't at the Trump rallies I attended.
Can you point out the Q-Anon?
1615574505615.png
Oh, okay then. Do you follow the news at all, have a television?
Sorry, I stopped watching "TV" when I learned to read.
The 'Q' phenomenon has been all over the place.
McDonalds is but Q is only on the MSMs.
Some of Trump's former team were advocates including Sidney Powell.
She was more of a dupe than an advocate. Barnes tried to warn her.
Like I said, the explanation is over the head of someone who still worships the idiot box.

marke

So, you haven't seen any footage of Trump rallies with people wearing 'Q' shirts and holding up 'Q' signs? Oh, okay then. Do you follow the news at all, have a television? The 'Q' phenomenon has been all over the place. Some of Trump's former team were advocates including Sidney Powell.

I never got involved with Q but I'm not surprised others have been intrigued by some claims attributed to Q. In fact I have seen some facts attributed to Q mocked by people foolishly rejecting the truth for reasons that should be embarrassing to them.

Arthur Brain

Not until you showed me and I truly doubt that they are as much a part of Trump rallies as you say. You just got a few people to pose for you. Remember, unlike UK cities, Trump rallies were open to the public and anyone could come. They weren't at the Trump rallies I attended.
Can you point out the Q-Anon?
View attachment 641

Sorry, I stopped watching "TV" when I learned to read.

McDonalds is but Q is only on the MSMs.

She was more of a dupe than an advocate. Barnes tried to warn her.

Like I said, the explanation is over the head of someone who still worships the idiot box.
You don't have an explanation because your posit was ridiculous. If you're so unaware about 'Q' then why were you stupid enough to say that they got rid of Trump if they're so insignificant? That wasn't very bright was it?

Of course Powell was a dupe, same as everyone else who was caught up in the cult.

I watch TV for films for the most part so calling it an idiot box is just pompous rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.