Q Anon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hilltrot

You don't have an explanation because your posit was ridiculous. If you're so unaware about 'Q' then why were you stupid enough to say that they got rid of Trump if they're so insignificant? That wasn't very bright was it?
Time actually moves. When I learned about Q from you, it didn't take long for me to realize it was a leftist disinformation campaign. So, I didn't know about it but then I investigated it and learned about it. I am sorry this is so far over your head. You're making a great Bule Anon Shaman.
Of course Powell was a dupe, same as everyone else who was caught up in the cult.
I would agree to this.
I watch TV for films for the most part so calling it an idiot box is just pompous rubbish.
You're obviously upset I insulted your god.

Arthur Brain

Time actually moves. When I learned about Q from you, it didn't take long for me to realize it was a leftist disinformation campaign. So, I didn't know about it but then I investigated it and learned about it. I am sorry this is so far over your head. You're making a great Bule Anon Shaman.

I would agree to this.

You're obviously upset I insulted your god.
Wow, you really are clutching at straws to try and claim it's a leftist misinformation campaign. It isn't, it's a far right conspiracy cult and one that Trump wasn't shy about endorsing in his tweet fests either. You haven't got much choice but to agree that Powell is a dupe but then several on the far right are prone to conspiracy rubbish as it is.

You didn't insult anything, you just made yourself look pompously stupid. You can be as selective as to what you watch on television as you can where it comes to choosing what book to read. It's not an 'either/or'.

Arthur Brain

People can call others liars and be wrong. People can call postings of facts fake news and be wrong. The Bible says never trust man. All men are liars. Trust God instead.
Well, there's no reason to trust the spew that emanated forth from Q then is there? Or you for that matter.

Last edited:

marke

Well, there's no reason to Trust the spew that emanated forth from Q then is there? Or you for that matter.
I don't know Q but I do know you should not trust me or anyone else. You alone will answer to God for what you believed and did because of your beliefs. Nobody else will have to answer for you and you will not have to answer for anyone else.

Arthur Brain

I don't know Q but I do know you should not trust me or anyone else. You alone will answer to God for what you believed and did because of your beliefs. Nobody else will have to answer for you and you will not have to answer for anyone else.
Okay, thanks for that.

Hilltrot

Wow, you really are clutching at straws to try and claim it's a leftist misinformation campaign. It isn't, it's a far right conspiracy cult and one that Trump wasn't shy about endorsing in his tweet fests either.
Nope, definitely leftist disinformation. Here's a video for you. Just think of your computer as the TV's messiah.

Hilltrot

It isn't, it's a far right conspiracy cult and one that Trump wasn't shy about endorsing in his tweet fests either.
You think

"Well, I don’t know much about the movement, other than I understand they like me very much, which I appreciate, but I don’t know much about the movement."

is an endorsement . . . ?

That's the only thing I could find.
You haven't got much choice but to agree that Powell is a dupe but then several on the far right are prone to conspiracy rubbish as it is.
You're very prone to conspiracy rubbish. Russia? Ukraine? March 4? Q-Anon? You seem to love conspiracy theories. You are making an excellent Blue Anon Shaman.
You didn't insult anything, you just made yourself look pompously stupid. You can be as selective as to what you watch on television as you can where it comes to choosing what book to read. It's not an 'either/or'.
Really? I have millions of books to choose from - hundreds if I don't want to leave my house and have no power or internet. How many BBC channels are there? 4? All precensored by your government. It to mention a ton of newspapers, magazines, etc. TV is the most restrictive source of information - almost as bad as trying to find out what is happening in North Korea.

Arthur Brain

Nope, definitely leftist disinformation. Here's a video for you. Just think of your computer as the TV's messiah.
Oh, wow. Firstly, Tucker Carlson and Fox News?! :ROFLMAO:
Both were fully aware of Q before the election and there was nary a whit of any sort of criticism about it. Post election and the debacle surrounding Trump and it's hardly a surprise that they're suddenly distancing from the platform. Fox News also pushed election fraud conspiracy rubbish until being threatened with legal action by Dominion & Smartmatic so yeh, you've really proved that Q is a left wing disinformation campaign with this doozy.

It isn't. It's a far right conspiracy cult that drew a lot of the far right in so attempting to redefine it into something else is nuts, almost as nuts as the outfit itself.

Oh, and don't double down on a mistake dude. You were stupid to call television an idiot box so you're better off owning that. Unless you just pick books at random to read?

Arthur Brain

You think

"Well, I don’t know much about the movement, other than I understand they like me very much, which I appreciate, but I don’t know much about the movement."

is an endorsement . . . ?

That's the only thing I could find.

You're very prone to conspiracy rubbish. Russia? Ukraine? March 4? Q-Anon? You seem to love conspiracy theories. You are making an excellent Blue Anon Shaman.

Really? I have millions of books to choose from - hundreds if I don't want to leave my house and have no power or internet. How many BBC channels are there? 4? All precensored by your government. It to mention a ton of newspapers, magazines, etc. TV is the most restrictive source of information - almost as bad as trying to find out what is happening in North Korea.
You didn't search very far then...

I'm prone to recognizing conspiracy rubbish but you keep with the blue anon stuff, it's still quite amusing...

I've got plenty of books to choose from too, just like DVD's etc. Um, no, I don't just have four BBC channels to choose from, I have loads that have nothing to do with the BBC. Plus, I don't tend to watch the TV for information anyway. How out of date are you?!

Hilltrot

Both were fully aware of Q before the election and there was nary a whit of any sort of criticism about it.
Because you say so?
Post election and the debacle surrounding Trump and it's hardly a surprise that they're suddenly distancing from the platform.
What platform is that?
Fox News also pushed election fraud conspiracy rubbish until being threatened with legal action by Dominion & Smartmatic so yeh, you've really proved that Q is a left wing disinformation campaign with this doozy.
They haven't stopped posting what you would call conspiracy rubbish. Why are you just making stuff up?
It isn't. It's a far right conspiracy cult that drew a lot of the far right in so attempting to redefine it into something else is nuts, almost as nuts as the outfit itself.
So, you think that if you say it enough, it will be true? Can you name who Q-Anon was?
Oh, and don't double down on a mistake dude. You were stupid to call television an idiot box so you're better off owning that.
No, I have no problems with calling the TV, the idiot box. It is commonly called that in the U.S. If you ever bothered to learn about the U.S., you would know that.

You seriously think that my calling the TV an idiot box is embarrassing for me? That is truly silly. Your defense of the idiot box shows how sad and pathetic English culture has become.
Unless you just pick books at random to read?
Umm, you do know books have covers, titles, synopses, etc. right?

You're sadder than I thought. Reliving your high school days and stuck in front of the TV all day . . .
ou didn't search very far then...

So, out of 10,000 retweets, he retweeted people who at some point expressed support for Q Anon, 14 times . . . while at no point tweeting an endorsement.

Arthur, you have been truly duped by the Q Anon conspiracy.
I'm prone to recognizing conspiracy rubbish but you keep with the blue anon stuff, it's still quite amusing...
Yep, you definitely are easily duped by conspiracy theories.
I've got plenty of books to choose from too, just like DVD's etc. Um, no, I don't just have four BBC channels to choose from, I have loads that have nothing to do with the BBC. Plus, I don't tend to watch the TV for information anyway. How out of date are you?!
Not so out of date that I use DVDs.

Arthur Brain

Because you say so?

What platform is that?

They haven't stopped posting what you would call conspiracy rubbish. Why are you just making stuff up?

So, you think that if you say it enough, it will be true? Can you name who Q-Anon was?

No, I have no problems with calling the TV, the idiot box. It is commonly called that in the U.S. If you ever bothered to learn about the U.S., you would know that.

You seriously think that my calling the TV an idiot box is embarrassing for me? That is truly silly. Your defense of the idiot box shows how sad and pathetic English culture has become.

Umm, you do know books have covers, titles, synopses, etc. right?

You're sadder than I thought. Reliving your high school days and stuck in front of the TV all day . . .

So, out of 10,000 retweets, he retweeted people who at some point expressed support for Q Anon, 14 times . . . while at no point tweeting an endorsement.

Arthur, you have been truly duped by the Q Anon conspiracy.

Yep, you definitely are easily duped by conspiracy theories.

Not so out of date that I use DVDs.
No, because it's been all over the news over here for a while and regarded for what it is, a far right conspiracy cult. Considering how ignorant you were in regards to it then you suddenly think yourself an expert?

The people who have been duped by it are the far right wingers who bought into it.

I didn't think that you calling the TV an idiot box would be embarrassing for you although the ignorance of the comment should have been. There's a lot of rubbish on television, that's undeniable but there's some great stuff too if you're selective, just like with books and films.

Hilltrot

No, because it's been all over the news over here for a while and regarded for what it is, a far right conspiracy cult. Considering how ignorant you were in regards to it then you suddenly think yourself an expert?

Right . . . government news which lists no sources. All these sourceless disinformation articles you are duped by.

You could find so little to support your belief, you resorted to Wikipedia?

And you have to go to leftist sources to find out about Q? Isn't that a clear indicator to you that Q is from the right? Shouldn't you be able to find multiple posts from Fox News, NYP, and Washington Examiner quoting and supporting the idea that Satan-worshipping pedophile cabal runs D.C.? No?

I'm less and less impressed.
The people who have been duped by it are the far right wingers who bought into it.
The only ones I have seen are Jefferson and you. However, Jefferson might be coming around.
I didn't think that you calling the TV an idiot box would be embarrassing for you although the ignorance of the comment should have been. There's a lot of rubbish on television, that's undeniable but there's some great stuff too if you're selective, just like with books and films.
No, nothing good comes from watching TV. Even the inventor never bothered to have one.

Arthur Brain

Right . . . government news which lists no sources. All these sourceless disinformation articles you are duped by.

You could find so little to support your belief, you resorted to Wikipedia?

And you have to go to leftist sources to find out about Q? Isn't that a clear indicator to you that Q is from the right? Shouldn't you be able to find multiple posts from Fox News, NYP, and Washington Examiner quoting and supporting the idea that Satan-worshipping pedophile cabal runs D.C.? No?

I'm less and less impressed.

The only ones I have seen are Jefferson and you. However, Jefferson might be coming around.

No, nothing good comes from watching TV. Even the inventor never bothered to have one.
Well, you got one bit right in that opening tirade, Q is indeed from the right, the far right. It's easy enough to do an internet search so find a source that doesn't place Qanon on the far right. What's next, is "Infowars" some left wing disinformation outlet too? Otherwise, you've no excuse for your ignorance on the score anymore and you certainly haven't brought anything to the table to refute the sources provided.

There's nothing to be impressed about with Q but there's nothing impressive about feebly trying to paint it for something other than what it actually is. A far right conspiracy cult that's hardly been a secret for years even if you've not been aware of it.

Your latter is just bunk but it's your choice not to have one of course.

Hilltrot

Well, you got one bit right in that opening tirade, Q is indeed from the right, the far right.
Because you say so?
What's next, is "Infowars" some left wing disinformation outlet too?
I don't follow infowars since Maddox made fun of him a decade ago. Since, you follow him a lot, he must be leftist. After all, according to your logic, you've endorse infowars.
Otherwise, you've no excuse for your ignorance on the score anymore and you certainly haven't brought anything to the table to refute the sources provided.
You've presented no credible evidence Q Anon is right-wing. You still can't say who Q-Anon is. You're babbling incoherent conspiracy theories. Wow, you really are a Blu Anon Shaman!
There's nothing to be impressed about with Q but there's nothing impressive about feebly trying to paint it for something other than what it actually is. A far right conspiracy cult that's hardly been a secret for years even if you've not been aware of it.
More conspiracy theories from the Blue Anon Shaman.

Arthur Brain

Because you say so?

I don't follow infowars since Maddox made fun of him a decade ago. Since, you follow him a lot, he must be leftist. After all, according to your logic, you've endorse infowars.

You've presented no credible evidence Q Anon is right-wing. You still can't say who Q-Anon is. You're babbling incoherent conspiracy theories. Wow, you really are a Blu Anon Shaman!

More conspiracy theories from the Blue Anon Shaman.
You don't have to follow the likes of Q or Infowars to be aware of them and their modus operandi Didn't you know that? There's credible evidence all over and for non wingnuts it's been obvious for years that they're far right.

Ho hum.

Status
Not open for further replies.