Q Anon

Status
Not open for further replies.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Are you telling me that you actually believe Jeffrey Epstein killed himself? That all the video cameras magically failed at just the right time? That the NY jail was too incompitent to keep an eye on someone that important? That the doctor's opinions of the broken bone in his neck being perfectly consistent with strangulation was nonsense? That Epstein did a triple back flip from 2 feet off his bed to accomplish a suicide?

I don't have an opinion on it one way or the other. I did expect that might be the one thing you would focus on, though.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Let's just hope that this insidious cult is becoming more and more diluted with each day going past.
I don't know, I think it could be chronic. We have two Q idiots elected to their first terms in Congress and the base core believers still believe, and a large segment of the GOP still either promote it or give it a wink and a cuddle for its political usefulness.

First Q idiot Lauren Boebert live-tweeted Nancy Pelosi's location during the Capitol attack.

Second Q idiot Marjorie Taylor Green thinks a Jewish cabal sent laser beams from space to ignite California's wildfires...

Arthur Brain

First Q idiot Lauren Boebert live-tweeted Nancy Pelosi's location during the Capitol attack.

Second Q idiot Marjorie Taylor Green thinks a Jewish cabal sent laser beams from space to ignite California's wildfires...
Marjorie Taylor Green...what an absolute loon...

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Arthur Brain

Jefferson, do you still, in any way take 'Q' seriously? It's all bunk. Even plenty of adherents have turned away from it now. All of that bluster about how Trump was going to get a second term - nought. All of this crackpot stuff regarding how there was a planned operation to expose democrat fraud - nought. It's just garbage.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Jefferson, do you still, in any way take 'Q' seriously? It's all bunk. Even plenty of adherents have turned away from it now. All of that bluster about how Trump was going to get a second term - nought. All of this crackpot stuff regarding how there was a planned operation to expose democrat fraud - nought. It's just garbage.
Which Q post do you find to be garbage. Quote it please.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Er, all of them? Take your pick. It was a bonkers outfit from the get go. Did you honestly believe that Trump was fighting a clandestine war against an elite cabal of cannibalistic, Satan worshipping paedophiles?!! How could that not trigger off alarm bells?
Which specific Q post/posts says Trump was fighting a clandestine war against an elite cabal of cannibalistic, Satan worshipping paedophiles?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
You said, "Officials debunked theories that he was murdered"
That sounds pretty opinionated.

I didn't say that, though, did I? As you know, it's a quote from the article about recovering Anons, and as you know, you then asked me if I believed if Epstein killed himself, and I answered that I didn't have an opinion on it, which I don't. It wasn't the focus of or why I posted the article, I posted the article to show that people can escape the QAnon brainwashing.

Status
Not open for further replies.