Q Anon

Status
Not open for further replies.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Or, you could find just one anti Q article that doesn't look like it was written by a highschool kid.

There are plenty of well-written "anti Q" articles out there. I know they won't convince you.

Which specific Q post/posts says Trump was fighting a clandestine war against an elite cabal of cannibalistic, Satan worshipping paedophiles?

4-Nov-2017 6:25:09 PM PST
Ask yourself an honest question, why would a billionaire who has it all, fame, fortune, a warm and loving family, friends, etc. want to endanger himself and his family by becoming POTUS?
Why would he want to target himself and those he cares about?
Does he need money?
Does he need fame?
What does he get out of this?
Does he want to make the US/world a better place for his family and for those good and decent people who have long been taken advantage of?
Perhaps he could not stomach the thought of mass murders occurring to satisfy Moloch?
Perhaps he could not stomach the thought of children being kidnapped, drugged, and raped while leaders/law enforcement of the world turn a blind eye.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
4-Nov-2017 6:25:09 PM PST
Ask yourself an honest question, why would a billionaire who has it all, fame, fortune, a warm and loving family, friends, etc. want to endanger himself and his family by becoming POTUS?
Why would he want to target himself and those he cares about?
Does he need money?
Does he need fame?
What does he get out of this?
Does he want to make the US/world a better place for his family and for those good and decent people who have long been taken advantage of?
Perhaps he could not stomach the thought of mass murders occurring to satisfy Moloch?
Perhaps he could not stomach the thought of children being kidnapped, drugged, and raped while leaders/law enforcement of the world turn a blind eye.
Congratulatons! Curious, did you find that yourself or did you find that from some so-called, ahem, cough cough, "professional journalist"?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Congratulatons! Curious, did you find that yourself or did you find that from some so-called, ahem, cough cough, "professional journalist"?

Found it myself. I didn’t have to look more than a couple minutes, either. Who knows what else is there, right? But that doesn’t mean I want to wade through it.

Now, in your own words, would you be willing as an anon to tell me if you believe Trump was fighting a cabal of satan-worshipping child sex traffickers/murderers blood-drinking deep state government officials?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Exactly. That's my point. What does that tell you about the quality of today's so-called "professional journalists"?

I don't care about journalists. I'm interested in how much of the Q narrative you believe.

Also: Do you believe Trump's going to be 'inaugurated' to a second term on March 4?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Why do you trust your favorite political sources when they have proven themselves to be highschoolish?

What's "highschoolish" is your complete inability to admit you believe such outlandish conspiracies, particularly in the face of everything that was prophesied to you that never came true.

Arthur Brain

Then it should be very easy for you to find one single Q post that says that.
I've just linked you to a source that expresses the whole Q manifesto. Are you honestly denying this? 'Q' obviously isn't just one person but an entire bunch of people but if anyone is posting as part of Q then they're associating with this brand of nuttery. Are you telling me that you don't believe that QAnon was advocating that Trump was involved in some secret war? Why so reticent to acknowledge it? Heck, you were on about how Trump was going to get a second term only a short while or so ago weren't you? How there'd be proof that the election had been stolen et al?

There was no such thing as widespread election fraud. There was no "Trump card" that was suddenly going to overturn the results, it was all pie in the sky and utter nonsense.

Arthur Brain

Or, you could find just one anti Q article that doesn't look like it was written by a highschool kid.
The Wikipedia article doesn't look like it was written by a highschool kid, you really are clutching at straws if you're gonna try that tactic. QAnon is the epitome of far right, conspiracy lunacy. Even you should realize this by now and distance yourself from it.

Arthur Brain

Show me a single quote from Q in that "scholarly" Wikipedia article.
Are you embarrassed by QAnon's manifesto? Do you deny it? It's hardly just Wiki that outlines their modus operandi Jefferson. You can't play coy after all of this time of posting tweets and the like. You must have surely known all of this by now.

Arthur Brain

Gorka failed to obtain the security clearance necessary for work on national security issues. Qanon is so named because Q supposedly has "Q Clearance" which is the security clearance required to access Top Secret Restricted Data, Formerly Restricted Data, and National Security Information, as well as Secret Restricted Data.
Jefferson, do you still believe this?

Arthur Brain

NONE of the sources quote Q. That means all of the sources are amateurish.
Probably because "Q" isn't a singular entity and what is transmitted is deliberately vague rubbish, designed to dupe the gullible into thinking they're in on something. I've scrolled through a whole load of these posts of yours and it's just bemusing to me that anyone can actually fall into this bunk. There's no denying that the manifesto of Qanon is all there for all to see. A simple google search does that in a second, corroborated from all manner of sources.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Now, in your own words, would you be willing as an anon to tell me if you believe Trump was fighting a cabal of satan-worshipping child sex traffickers/murderers blood-drinking deep state government officials?
Was and is.

Do you believe Trump's going to be 'inaugurated' to a second term on March 4?
Haven't heard that one yet but it sounds like a dream come true to me.

What's "highschoolish" is your complete inability to admit you believe such outlandish conspiracies, particularly in the face of everything that was prophesied to you that never came true.
Not yet. Patience, patience.

Arthur Brain

Was and is.

Haven't heard that one yet but it sounds like a dream come true to me.

Not yet. Patience, patience.
So, you actually do believe that Trump is fighting a secret war against an elite cabal of cannibalistic, Satan worshipping paedophiles after all then? Why bother making an issue about it then? He's not, obviously and nor or any of these bat crazy 'prophecies' going to come about either. QAnon is an absolute nutball outfit. Do yourself a favour and realize what plenty of other people are starting to accept. That it was all just bunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.