Pops refutes the biblical concept of the Trinity

popsthebuilder

Jesus says he is "I am", which is exactly what God declared to Moses by calling himself, "I am."
Jesus is God. Pops, you are wrong. You are demonstrably wrong. You will try to wriggle out, but the chains are around you and locked. Jesus is God. Repent pops.
Man is not GOD.

Never has been never will be. The Spirit that filled Jesus is GOD.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

Jesus is the GOD Man,
Scripture please

GOD is eternal.

Jesus was born.

GOD is eternal.

Jesus died.

The Spirit of GOD is eternal.

The Spirit of GOD filled the Holy Temple/ Vessel of GOD/ Jesus physical temporal body. The body was destroyed as per Jesus own words which GOD gave Him to Speak.

GOD didn't give GOD GOD'S Word to speak.

GOD gave Jesus the man HIS Word and filled Him with HIS Spirit.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Scripture please

GOD is eternal.

Jesus was born.

GOD is eternal.

Jesus died.

The Spirit of GOD is eternal.

The Spirit of GOD filled the Holy Temple/ Vessel of GOD/ Jesus physical temporal body. The body was destroyed as per Jesus own words which GOD gave Him to Speak.

GOD didn't give GOD GOD'S Word to speak.

GOD gave Jesus the man HIS Word and filled Him with HIS Spirit.

Gotquestions.org

Question: "What is the hypostatic union?"

Answer: The hypostatic union is the term used to describe how God the Son, Jesus Christ, took on a human nature, yet remained fully God at the same time. Jesus always had been God (John 8:58, 10:30), but at the incarnation Jesus became a human being (John 1:14). The addition of the human nature to the divine nature is Jesus, the God-man. This is the hypostatic union, Jesus Christ, one Person, fully God and fully man.

Jesus' two natures, human and divine, are inseparable. Jesus will forever be the God-man, fully God and fully human, two distinct natures in one Person. Jesus' humanity and divinity are not mixed, but are united without loss of separate identity. Jesus sometimes operated with the limitations of humanity (John 4:6, 19:28) and other times in the power of His deity (John 11:43; Matthew 14:18-21). In both, Jesus' actions were from His one Person. Jesus had two natures, but only one personality.

The doctrine of the hypostatic union is an attempt to explain how Jesus could be both God and man at the same time. It is ultimately, though, a doctrine we are incapable of fully understanding. It is impossible for us to fully understand how God works. We, as human beings with finite minds, should not expect to totally comprehend an infinite God. Jesus is God’s Son in that He was conceived by the Holy Spirit (Luke 1:35). But that does not mean Jesus did not exist before He was conceived. Jesus has always existed (John 8:58, 10:30). When Jesus was conceived, He became a human being in addition to being God (John 1:1, 14).

Jesus is both God and man. Jesus has always been God, but He did not become a human being until He was conceived in Mary. Jesus became a human being in order to identify with us in our struggles (Hebrews 2:17) and, more importantly, so that He could die on the cross to pay the penalty for our sins (Philippians 2:5-11). In summary, the hypostatic union teaches that Jesus is both fully human and fully divine, that there is no mixture or dilution of either nature, and that He is one united Person, forever.

popsthebuilder

Gotquestions.org

Question: "What is the hypostatic union?"

Answer: The hypostatic union is the term used to describe how God the Son, Jesus Christ, took on a human nature, yet remained fully God at the same time. Jesus always had been God (John 8:58, 10:30), but at the incarnation Jesus became a human being (John 1:14). The addition of the human nature to the divine nature is Jesus, the God-man. This is the hypostatic union, Jesus Christ, one Person, fully God and fully man.

Jesus' two natures, human and divine, are inseparable. Jesus will forever be the God-man, fully God and fully human, two distinct natures in one Person. Jesus' humanity and divinity are not mixed, but are united without loss of separate identity. Jesus sometimes operated with the limitations of humanity (John 4:6, 19:28) and other times in the power of His deity (John 11:43; Matthew 14:18-21). In both, Jesus' actions were from His one Person. Jesus had two natures, but only one personality.

The doctrine of the hypostatic union is an attempt to explain how Jesus could be both God and man at the same time. It is ultimately, though, a doctrine we are incapable of fully understanding. It is impossible for us to fully understand how God works. We, as human beings with finite minds, should not expect to totally comprehend an infinite God. Jesus is God’s Son in that He was conceived by the Holy Spirit (Luke 1:35). But that does not mean Jesus did not exist before He was conceived. Jesus has always existed (John 8:58, 10:30). When Jesus was conceived, He became a human being in addition to being God (John 1:1, 14).

Jesus is both God and man. Jesus has always been God, but He did not become a human being until He was conceived in Mary. Jesus became a human being in order to identify with us in our struggles (Hebrews 2:17) and, more importantly, so that He could die on the cross to pay the penalty for our sins (Philippians 2:5-11). In summary, the hypostatic union teaches that Jesus is both fully human and fully divine, that there is no mixture or dilution of either nature, and that He is one united Person, forever.
I asked for scripture friend. Not the definition of a term that isn't in scripture used by man to describe a doctrine made by man.

MennoSota

Man is not GOD.

Never has been never will be. The Spirit that filled Jesus is GOD.

Then you are saying the Bible is lying because Jesus tells us he is God and the Apostles confirm this truth.
You cannot accept that God condescended to us and came into humanity as our propitiation.
God, in the person of Jesus is both fully God and fully man. This is a factual truth expressed very clearly by Jesus and his Apostles.
You deny the truth stated in the Bible and then create a lie in order to make God into your image of God. You are lost in sin, pops. Dead in your trespasses and sins. You have no inheritance in Christ Jesus.
I pity you.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I asked for scripture friend. Not the definition of a term that isn't in scripture used by man to describe a doctrine made by man.

Read the scripture provided in the article. There's your scripture.

keypurr

Then you are saying the Bible is lying because Jesus tells us he is God and the Apostles confirm this truth.
You cannot accept that God condescended to us and came into humanity as our propitiation.
God, in the person of Jesus is both fully God and fully man. This is a factual truth expressed very clearly by Jesus and his Apostles.
You deny the truth stated in the Bible and then create a lie in order to make God into your image of God. You are lost in sin, pops. Dead in your trespasses and sins. You have no inheritance in Christ Jesus.
I pity you.

Give us the verse where Jesus says he is God.

Peace

keypurr

I just did in John 8. Then look at Exodus 3.
Jesus is the "I AM".

I AM Keypurr, am I God?

Consider that the logos that was in him spoke through Jesus.

He was saying he was the one to come. He also told that to the woman at the well.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I AM Keypurr, am I God?

Did you exist before Abraham was (past tense)?

Do you claim to be the great I AM?

Or perhaps Jesus is the Word is God? :think:

He was saying he was the one to come. He also told that to the woman at the well.

How in the world do you get that out of scripture?

MennoSota

I AM Keypurr, am I God?

John 8:58-59
[58]Jesus answered, “I tell you the truth, before Abraham was even born, i am!”
[59]At that point they picked up stones to throw at him. But Jesus was hidden from them and left the Temple.

Jesus said he is the "I am." It is exactly what God call Himself when telling Moses who it was that sent Moses to the Israelites. God is "I am."
Jesus is the Logos. Jesus is God. He declared it. The Jews knew what Jesus declared about himself. They picked up stones to kill him because of his declaration that he is God.
Keypurr, you are trying to get around the truth declared in scripture. Jesus is God Himself.