Pops refutes the biblical concept of the Trinity

popsthebuilder

[MENTION=17355]popsthebuilder[/MENTION]

Here they are.

View attachment 26354

View attachment 26353

The floor is yours. Have at it. Anyone trolling or disrupting this thread will be reported and Mods asked to remove.
Thank you.

Let me make one thing crystal clear before I study the graphics;

I do not refute the biblical trinity doctrine; I refute that the material manifestation of God is wholly co-eternal with GOD almighty which is Spirit and Word, and changed into the material, temporal, manifestation, and man.

Now I will review your pictures that are not in the bible.

Please be patient friend.

peace

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

musterion

Thank you.

Let me make one thing crystal clear before I study the graphics;

I do not refute the biblical trinity doctrine; I refute that the material manifestation of God is wholly co-eternal with GOD almighty which is Spirit and Word, and changed into the material, temporal, manifestation, and man.

You refuse the idea that Christ always had a physical body, even before creation? I don't know of anyone who believes that He did (well, maybe except Mormons).

Now I will review your pictures that are not in the bible.

You can drop that. It's not about the pictures and you know it.

Please be patient friend.

peace

Take your time. I've seen this movie before.

popsthebuilder

[MENTION=17355]popsthebuilder[/MENTION]

Here they are.

View attachment 26354

View attachment 26353

The floor is yours. Have at it. Anyone trolling or disrupting this thread will be reported and Mods asked to remove.
1)the bible mentions very many people; some of which are seen by other people as being of GOD, and / or from GOD. this is throughout the OT and NT.

2)again, very many people are referred to as being of GOD in the bible; there are also angels of GOD, and all sorts of symbolism resembling the essence of GOD through the material and temporal. The holy temple has always been where the Spirit of GOD has made HIS connection to HIS creation. That never ever makes creation or formation GOD almighty which is One GOD and Spirit.

3) of course the bible says there is only One GOD. all through the OT, and NT; Jesus the Christ, the anointed of GOD, and Messiah of all creation states as much quite clearly; even going into detail about how it is GOD who is causal to all His words and actions due to His submition and obedience out of genuine love. The bible too expounds on how none whatsoever has ever seen GOD, but know GOD through the Son. This in no way wholly equates the Son to GOD almighty in eternal nature. The son is eternal because GOD is eternal and the son is wholly of GOD and heaven and wholly returns back from where He came.

As far as the little diagram is concerned;

Each and every one of those references is to the Spirit of GOD which fills the vessel of the anointed by/of GOD, and in no way is a reference to the material and temproral alone, but that the temporal is the Holy Temple in which the Spirit dwells.

I look forward to your response.

peace

popsthebuilder

You refuse the idea that Christ always had a physical body, even before creation? I don't know of anyone who believes that He did (well, maybe except Mormons).

Oh it's about the pics and questions, or you wouldn't have revolved an entire thread around them.

I simply asked for a post reference.

What does it matter if one thinks GOD was within a physical body before HE created anything?

popsthebuilder

"Take your time. I've seen this movie before."

What is it with some and movies or acts or plays? This isn't a dang game; if it is to you then it is a dangerous one you seem to be playing.

popsthebuilder

Crickets churpin.....; Hey musty; is anyone else allowed to post other than the two of us; or is this like a bonafied debate or something?

Just curious.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
The Son always speaks as subject to the will of the Father, he never speaks of the Father as a co-equal Brother. Never does the Father speak as subservient to the Son of Man.

The Creator Son incarnate never made the claim of being the second or third person of The Trinity, he is a Son OF the Trinity, a creation of the Trinity, subordinate to his paradise parents, unified in divinity.

The Trinity concept of Christianity is the result of speculation and conjecture.

As a creation of the Father, our creator brother manifest the divine personality of his Father, he is in turn the Father of our world.

musterion

Oh, I guess this bit of doubletalk was supposed to be it.

As far as the little diagram is concerned;

Each and every one of those references is to the Spirit of GOD which fills the vessel of the anointed by/of GOD, and in no way is a reference to the material and temproral alone, but that the temporal is the Holy Temple in which the Spirit dwells.

So you got nothing. Figured.

keypurr

OLD TESTAMENT MESSIANIC PROPHESIES
Psalm 89:26-28 - "He (the Messiah) shall say of me. "You are my father, my God, my rock, my savior". And I will make him the firstborn."
Micah 5:3-4 - "He (the Messiah) shall stand firm and shepherd his flock by the strength of the LORD, in the Majestic name of the LORD, his God."
Psalm 22:10-11 - "To you I was committed at birth. From my mother’s womb you are my God."
NEW TESTAMENT
Jesus Speaking:
John 20:17 - "I am going to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God."
Matthew 27:46 - "My God, My God, why have you forsaken me?"
Revelation 3:12 - "Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God."
Revelation 3:2 - "for I have not found your works complete in the sight of my God."
Paul:
Ephesians 1:3 - "Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ."
Ephesians 1:17 - "I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father..."
2 Corinthians 1:3 - "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ."
2 Corinthians 11:31 - "The God and Father of the Lord Jesus Christ knows, He who is blessed forever, that I do not lie."
Romans 15:6 - "that with one accord you may with one voice glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ."
Peter:
1 Peter 1:3 - "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ."
Revelation 1:6 - "To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood, who has made us into a kingdom, priests for his God and Father."
When one reads the preceding verses, there is one thing that is a fact. That Jesus Christ has a God. Jesus speaks of his God, Peter Paul and John mention the God of Jesus Christ. Are they all mistaken? Are we to believe that all these verses are misprints? Are we to suppose that theologians several centuries after Christ knew more about Jesus than Jesus and his Apostles? There is no way around it.
The New American Bible (a Roman Catholic Bible) in a section discussing biblical revelation says,
"It is the very same God who reveals Himself in so many richly divergent ways on every page of the Scriptures. The God of Abraham and Moses and David is the God of Jesus of Nazareth."
Everyone in Jesus’ day knew that Jesus had a God. Even later, people in Rome who did not believe in Jesus knew that he had a God.

Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
OLD TESTAMENT MESSIANIC PROPHESIES
Psalm 89:26-28 - "He (the Messiah) shall say of me. "You are my father, my God, my rock, my savior". And I will make him the firstborn."
Micah 5:3-4 - "He (the Messiah) shall stand firm and shepherd his flock by the strength of the LORD, in the Majestic name of the LORD, his God."
Psalm 22:10-11 - "To you I was committed at birth. From my mother’s womb you are my God."
NEW TESTAMENT
Jesus Speaking:
John 20:17 - "I am going to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God."
Matthew 27:46 - "My God, My God, why have you forsaken me?"
Revelation 3:12 - "Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God."
Revelation 3:2 - "for I have not found your works complete in the sight of my God."
Paul:
Ephesians 1:3 - "Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ."
Ephesians 1:17 - "I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father..."
2 Corinthians 1:3 - "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ."
2 Corinthians 11:31 - "The God and Father of the Lord Jesus Christ knows, He who is blessed forever, that I do not lie."
Romans 15:6 - "that with one accord you may with one voice glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ."
Peter:
1 Peter 1:3 - "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ."
Revelation 1:6 - "To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood, who has made us into a kingdom, priests for his God and Father."
When one reads the preceding verses, there is one thing that is a fact. That Jesus Christ has a God. Jesus speaks of his God, Peter Paul and John mention the God of Jesus Christ. Are they all mistaken? Are we to believe that all these verses are misprints? Are we to suppose that theologians several centuries after Christ knew more about Jesus than Jesus and his Apostles? There is no way around it.
The New American Bible (a Roman Catholic Bible) in a section discussing biblical revelation says,
"It is the very same God who reveals Himself in so many richly divergent ways on every page of the Scriptures. The God of Abraham and Moses and David is the God of Jesus of Nazareth."
Everyone in Jesus’ day knew that Jesus had a God. Even later, people in Rome who did not believe in Jesus knew that he had a God.

Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

I said
I wonder some times how many times the bible must say something before some people will believe it.
THE ONLY GOD AND FATHER OF JESUS CHRIST And US

II Jn 1:3
3 Grace, mercy, and peace will be with you from God the Father and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.
Rev 1:6
6 and has made us kings and priests to His God and Father, to Him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.
Rom 15:5-6
5 Now may the God of patience and comfort grant you to be like-minded toward one another, according to Christ Jesus,
6 that you may with one mind and one mouth glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
2 Cor 1:2-3
2 Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort,
2 Cor 11:31
31 The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who is blessed forever, knows that I am not lying.
Gal 1:3-5
3 Grace to you and peace from God the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ,
4 who gave Himself for our sins, that He might deliver us from this present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father,
5 to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen.
Eph 1:3-4
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ,
4 just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love,
Eph 4:6
6 one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
Phil 4:19-20
19 And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
20 Now to our God and Father be glory forever and ever. Amen.
Col 1:3-5
3 We give thanks to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you,
4 since we heard of your faith in Christ Jesus and of your love for all the saints;
5 because of the hope which is laid up for you in heaven, of which you heard before in the word of the truth of the gospel,
John 17:1-3
1 Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: "Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,
2 "as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.
3 "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.
John 20:17
17 Jesus said to her, "Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, 'I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.'"
Rev 3:12-13
12 "He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. And I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write on him My new name.
13 "He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches."'
(NKJ)
XXXX The God and Father of Jesus Christ. Jesus tells us that He and we have the very same God and Father. And that the Father is the only true God. God is the highest spiritual title of authority over the universe. LORD is the highest spiritual title over the earth. Now after Jesus proved Himself to God the Father, the Father gave Jesus the title of Lord. Not LORD but Lord. So Jesus is the highest spiritual authority over the earth now. But still right under The LORD God the Father.

1 Cor 3:23
23 And you are Christ's, and Christ is God's.
(NKJ)

John 20:17
17 Jesus said to her, "Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, 'I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.'"
(NKJ)

Acts 2:22
22 "Men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a Man attested by God to you by miracles, wonders, and signs which God did through Him in your midst, as you yourselves also know--
(NKJ)

Eph 1:17
17 that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him,
(NKJ)

popsthebuilder

You need to open a restaurant.

Pop's NothingBurger.

"Just Like Mom Didn't Make!"
I told you beforehand that I did not refute the biblical trinity doctrine. It isn't my fault you created a whole thread in an attempt to discredit ones beliefs before even knowing them.