ECT "PISTEUO", the secret of the universe....

MennoSota

One cannot be "born again

You mean one can't be redeeemed by his own effort!

The KJV points up the need for the Holy Spirit in the mix. Get a more truthful translation, one that doesn't read man can live without Him. Seems you have a contradiction to deal with.

I seriously doubt God could ever go against your will.

Yeah, yeah, and you're going to get a white horse if you get to heaven and rule and reign with Christ over the nations, and all while never having to surrender your earthbound life to Him Who calls you to Himself while you are still breathing in this one. Well, on second thought, you can't do that because you aren't born again.

God Adopts sons not babies. Even Jesus was adopted. Scripturally speaking, you don't make the cut. You don't have His DNA living in you.

For His Redeeming me, you are absolutely correct. Jesus set me free from the sin stain of Adam when He died on the cross. For His saving Grace; for His New Birth, You're all wet. Both are my choices to make. That is the way scripture explains it. That is the way IT MUST BE for my love *TO Him and His LOVE *TO ME be of any value in eternity. "Choose this day whom you will serve" . .Joshua, remember?

*Love in action (cf John 17:3 any translation).
Thanks for sharing how you butcher God's word.
You nullify grace by demanding works. You are the Judaiser that Paul condemns in his letter to the Galatians.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Denying self is practiced not only by continually fulfilling pisteuo , or a continually surrendered life , we deny meourselves for a reason . The reason is to bless others with what God gives us , instead of serving ourselves with God's blessings.

Taking up our Cross can encompass many things . But the main theme of taking up our Cross is to bear other people's cross. Helping others with their needs . Like the man who helped Jesus carry His. Cross at Calvary .

And follow Him , maintaining a life of surrender to Him , as He did with the Father on high. Surrendering , trusting , relying upon , committing unto Him no matter what happens , no matter what things look like around us .

Bumped

Faither

BANNED
Banned
As we continue surrendering our lives to God , if God deems the surrendered life genuine , he then moved us into the testing ground or parable of the sower where 3 out of 4 surrendered lives will fail.

I won't go into how or what the testing will encompass . After all , it is testing . This state of being in the testing ground is the start of the grafting process .

If you've ever drive the 5 freeway in northern California , you'll see miles of walnut trees . These walnut trees have black walnut stumps and white walnut branches . They became like this from a white walnut sprig being grafted onto a back Walnut sprig when they were first starting to grow . The most important part of the grafting process is the very start , when the black and white walnut springs have just been put together .

It is the same with us grafting into Christ .

Bumped

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Denying self is practiced not only by continually fulfilling pisteuo , or a continually surrendered life , we deny ourselves for a reason . The reason is to bless others with what God gives us , instead of serving ourselves with God's blessings.

Taking up our Cross can encompass many things . But the main theme of taking up our Cross is to bear other people's cross. Helping others with their needs . Like the man who helped Jesus carry His. Cross at Calvary .

And follow Him , maintaining a life of surrender to Him , as He did with the Father on high. Surrendering , trusting , relying upon , committing unto Him no matter what happens , no matter what things look like around us .

Bumped

Faither

BANNED
Banned
As we continue surrendering our lives to God , if God deems the surrendered life genuine , he then moved us into the testing ground or parable of the sower where 3 out of 4 surrendered lives will fail.

I won't go into how or what the testing will encompass . After all , it is testing . This state of being in the testing ground is the start of the grafting process .

If you've ever drive the 5 freeway in northern California , you'll see miles of walnut trees . These walnut trees have black walnut stumps and white walnut branches . They became like this from a white walnut sprig being grafted onto a back Walnut sprig when they were first starting to grow . The most important part of the grafting process is the very start , when the black and white walnut springs have just been put together .

It is the same with us grafting into Christ .

Bumped

Cross Reference

Quote Originally Posted by Faither View Post
Denying self is practiced not only by continually fulfilling pisteuo , or a continually surrendered life , we deny ourselves for a reason . The reason is to bless others with what God gives us , instead of serving ourselves with God's blessings.

And follow Him , maintaining a life of surrender to Him , as He did with the Father on high. Surrendering , trusting , relying upon , committing unto Him no matter what happens , no matter what things look like around us.

In other words, It is a man centered doctrine?

Faither

BANNED
Banned
The first time we surrender our lives to God is very important .

Pisteuo or faithing being two specific continual actions , after we submit to God our first surrendered life , it's imparitive we follow it up with potentially every daily decision . Not perfectly but genuinely making every decision , filtered through the fact , our lives are not ours anymore but His now

At this beginning state of the Salvation journey , we are simply "faithing " with the hope Christ will accept the surrendered life as genuine , then moving us ahead to the next phase of the journey .

At this beginning state , we do not have the Holy Spirit sealed in us yet . Therefore , Christ , His word , or the promises in His word are not ours to claim yet .

Here is a prayer that will be helpful not only at the beginning of the Salvation journey , but all the way through it .

" God I offer myself to thee , to have with me and to build with me as though wilt . Relieve me of the bondage of self , that I may better do thy will . Take away my difficulties , that victory over them may bear witness to those I would help of thy power , thy love , and thy way of life . May I do thy will always , amen .

Cross Reference

Here is a prayer that will be helpful not only at the beginning of the Salvation journey , but all the way through it .

" God I offer myself to thee , to have with me and to build with me as though wilt . Relieve me of the bondage of self , that I may better do thy will . Take away my difficulties , that victory over them may bear witness to those I would help of thy power , thy love , and thy way of life . May I do thy will always , amen .

Sorry, Jon, It doesn't work that way. Dying to self is your "test" of allegiance to God. If I asked would you die for Jesus? no doubt you would say yes. Well, how come you don't understand that dying to ourselves is dying for the sake of the cause of Christ in the lives of others? . .which is the will of God for having redeemed us?

2. "take away my difficulties". Is that what Jesus prayed in His hour of temptation??

Think! Surely you see that?

Last edited:

Faither

BANNED
Banned

Here is a second prayer .
The life of Faithing or continually surrendered life , if genuine , and accepted by God , will look more and more like theses prayers as the years go by .

Prayer two .
" My creator , I am now willing that you should have all of me good and bad . I pray that you now remove from me every single defect of character that stands in the way of my usefulness to you and my fellows . Grant me strength as I go out from here to do thy bidding ,amen .

Cross Reference

The life of Faithing or continually surrendered life , if genuine , and accepted by God , will look more and more like theses prayers as the years go by .

Prayer two .
" My creator , I am now willing that you should have all of me good and bad . I pray that you now remove from me every single defect of character that stands in the way of my usefulness to you and my fellows . Grant me strength as I go out from here to do thy bidding ,amen .

Well, that's 2 outta 3. Both errors. Jesus was groomed for 30 yrs before he was SENT out .. and not by His "creator" but by His Father. BTW: Are you ready to be tested that you are prepared to go out to do the "Fathers" bidding?

Last edited:

Cross Reference

July 24th

Disposition and deeds

"Except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven." Matthew 5:20.

The characteristic of a disciple is not that he does good things, but that he is good in motive because he has been made good by the supernatural grace of God. The only thing that exceeds right doing is right being. Jesus Christ came to put into any man who would let Him a new heredity which would exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees. Jesus says—‘If you are My disciple you must be right not only in your living, but in your motives, in your dreams, in the recesses of your mind.’ You must be so pure in your motives that God Almighty can see nothing to censure. Who can stand in the Eternal Light of God and have nothing for God to censure? Only the Son of God, and Jesus Christ claims that by His Redemption He can put into any man His own disposition, and make him as unsullied and as simple as a child. The purity which God demands is impossible unless I can be re-made within, and this is what Jesus has undertaken to do by His Redemption.

No man can make himself pure by obeying laws. Jesus Christ does not give us rules and regulations; His teachings are truths that can only be interpreted by the disposition He puts in. The great marvel of Jesus Christ’s salvation is that He alters heredity. He does not alter human nature; He alters its mainspring.

Oswald Chambers

Faither

BANNED
Banned

Prayer two .

Once we have started a genuine life of pisteuo or continual surrender , we keep our eyes open for the opportunities God puts before us . Opportunities to show God we really have made a decision to surrender our life and will to Him .

Pisteuo , or the surrendering to God is very personal . Therefore , there must be very personal things happening between us and Christ to make it so . It's not just a personal relationship with Christ , where He does for us all the time like a Butler or maid servant . We also do things with in the relationship that are secret , just between us and God . I can't stress enough the importance of this . Without a personal , secret , private , part of an intimate relationship with Christ , He will say I never knew you .

These personal things are like giving money in secret , just between us and Him . Making decisions for the direction of our lives that may not be in your best interest , but is for someone else . I could go on and on . The important thing to understand , is as soon as someone other than us and Christ see or hear of the secret , personal things between us and Christ , there not between us and Christ anymore .

I hope the truths I've shared here will help those truly seeking Christ.

Without "faithing" it is impossible to please God !

Last edited:

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Once we have started a genuine life of pisteuo or continual surrender , we keep our eyes open for the opportunities God puts before us . Opportunities to show God we really have made a decision to surrender our life and will to Him .

Pisteuo , or the surrendering to God is very personal . Therefore , there must be very personal things happening between us and Christ to make it so . It's not just a personal relationship with Christ , where He does for us all the time like a Butler or maid servant . We also do things with in the relationship that are secret , just between us and God . I can't stress enough the importance of this . Without a personal , secret , private , part of an intimate relationship with Christ , He will say I never knew you .

These personal things are like giving money in secret , just between us and Him . Making decisions for the direction of our lives that may not be in your best interest , but is for someone else . I could go on and on . The important thing to understand , is as soon as someone other than us and Christ see or hear of the secret , personal things between us and Christ , there not between us and Christ anymore .

I hope the truths I've shared here will help those truly seeking Christ.

Without "faithing" it is impossible to please God !

The Father , Son , and the Holy Spirit are a covenant , contract making God !

We make this covenant , this contract , by the Grace our Lord Jesus provides for us , " through Faith and faithing " . Faithing being pisteuo , pisteuo being " a personal surrender to Him , and a life inspired by such surrender ."

whitestone

Hi whitestone , pistis is the Greek word for our English word Faith.

You want to know more ? Be glad to talk about it with you .

According to 1 Corinthians 12:9 KJV is faith something that you muster up of your own accord or is it a gift given to you by God?

Cross Reference

The Father , Son , and the Holy Spirit are a covenant , contract making God !

We make this covenant , this contract , by the Grace our Lord Jesus provides for us , " through Faith and faithing " . Faithing being pisteuo , pisteuo being " a personal surrender to Him , and a life inspired by such surrender ."

In other words; By my obedience to what the contract speaks of.

What are the words written in the contract, Authored by God?

Faither

BANNED
Banned
According to 1 Corinthians 12:9 KJV is faith something that you muster up of your own accord or is it a gift given to you by God?

Our brains , our eyes , our hands , our mouths , are all gifts from God , but we are accountable on how we use those gifts .

Faith and faithing are exactly the same gifts as I presented above . We as created human beings , have been created to perform or fulfill acts of Faith and faithing continually .

Every time you perform an act , based upon a belief , sustained by confidence , that is " faithing " the corresponding verb to the noun Faith . We fulfill possibly thousands of acts of Faith and faithing everyday .

Now " pisteuo " , the NT Greek word used for the application of Faith , used 248 times , is a specific act of faithing . It's" a personal surrender to Him , and a life inspired by such surrender ."

Yes ,God has given us the ability to " faithe " ( pisteuo ) , but we have to choose to faithe. We must choose to start maintain , and complete the specfic life of NT pisteuo

It's one of the hardest paradoxical truths of God to explain . It's not all of Him , and it's certainly not all of us .

whitestone

Our brains , our eyes , our hands , our mouths , are all gifts from God , but we are accountable on how we use those gifts .

Faith and faithing are exactly the same gifts as I presented above . We as created human beings , have been created to perform or fulfill acts of Faith and faithing continually .

Every time you perform an act , based upon a belief , sustained by confidence , that is " faithing " the corresponding verb to the noun Faith . We fulfill possibly thousands of acts of Faith and faithing everyday .

Now " pisteuo " , the NT Greek word used for the application of Faith , used 248 times , is a specific act of faithing . It's" a personal surrender to Him , and a life inspired by such surrender ."

Yes ,God has given us the ability to " faithe " ( pisteuo ) , but we have to choose to faithe. We must choose to start maintain , and complete the specfic life of NT pisteuo

It's one of the hardest paradoxical truths of God to explain . It's not all of Him , and it's certainly not all of us .

thats not what 1 Corinthians 12:9 KJV says it says it it is "given"...lol