ECT "PISTEUO", the secret of the universe....

Faither

BANNED
Banned
thats not what 1 Corinthians 12:9 KJV says it says it it is "given"...lol

I think you missed the point . It is a " thing " given to us as part of our created being. It is how we exercise Faith , faithing , pisteuo , correctly ,that positions us to be in Him , and Him in us .

I think where you are misunderstanding is the word "Faith" in 1Cor 12:9 is the Greek word pistis , a noun , where we get our English word Faith . Hence " a thing that is given" . Pisteuo , the corresponding verb to pistis , " a personal surrender to Him, and a life inspired by such surrender , " is not given to us , but exercised and fulfilled by us . Not alone , by any means .

whitestone

I think you missed the point . It is a " thing " given to us as part of our created being. It is how we exercise Faith , faithing , pisteuo , correctly ,that positions us to be in Him , and Him in us .

I think where you are misunderstanding is the word "Faith" in 1Cor 12:9 is the Greek word pistis , a noun , where we get our English word Faith . Hence " a thing that is given" . Pisteuo , the corresponding verb to pistis , " a personal surrender to Him, and a life inspired by such surrender , " is not given to us , but exercised and fulfilled by us . Not alone , by any means .

In 1 Corinthians 12:9 KJV the noun is what is stated as one of the gifts "given"... https://biblehub.com/interlinear/1_corinthians/12.htm the verb is not mentioned...

Faither

BANNED
Banned
In 1 Corinthians 12:9 KJV the noun is what is stated as one of the gifts "given"... https://biblehub.com/interlinear/1_corinthians/12.htm the verb is not mentioned...

Whitestone , if you at least read the OP it would save me from having to post it all over again . There's alot of information if your interested .

The verb pisteuo is only mentioned in Scripture when it's referring to Faith being applied , 248 times . The noun pistis is also used over 245 times in the NT .

whitestone

Whitestone , if you at least read the OP it would save me from having to post it all over again . There's alot of information if your interested .

The verb pisteuo is only mentioned in Scripture when it's referring to Faith being applied , 248 times . The noun pistis is also used over 245 times in the NT .

lol, Which one, the one you began in Feb.2016,the one you edited in Nov. 2017,,,or are you going to edit it again?

Faither

BANNED
Banned
The Greek word "pisteuo". Probably the most important word that we will ever hear as called out ones. I consider this word to be the "secret of the universe". Because one day, God will reveal the importance of "pisteuo," and everyone will know it was right there in front of us all the time.

I beat this drum of "pisteuo ", because without actively exercising "pisteuo", no one can have the relationship with Christ that the NT talks about. An indwelling Holy Spirit, being in Christ, having Gods nature flowing through us, the word of God being ours to look at like a mirror, the mind of Christ, to be able to have that continual praying without ceasing. Without "pisteuo," none of these things will come to pass.

With those things said, what exactly is "pisteuo?"

"Pisteuo" is the Greek word, a verb, that's corresponds with the Greek word, a noun, "pistis".

When pistis and pisteuo were translated into the English texts, Pistis is where we get our word
"faith", the noun, was no problem. But when the translators tried to find an English word for "pisteuo," there was none. Pisteuo is a verb, An act, based upon a belief, sustained by confidence. The specific act that the Greek word pisteuo needed to translate to English is, the vines: "A personal surrender to Him, and a life inspired by such surrender." The Strongs: "Pisteuo means not just to believe, but to be persuaded, to trust, to place confidence in, signifies reliance upon, not mere credence, hence it is translated "commit unto," "commit to ones trust,"Be commited unto".

Pisteuo is the word that describes, encompasses, and teaches us what NT saving Faith is. We should have had the words faither, faithing, and to faithe, for the translators to use when translating pisteuo into English. But only because they had no other choice, they had to go with believer, believing, and to believe. The word pisteuo and it's English mistranslations are used over 250 times in the NT. The words believer, believing, and to believe are only one third of what Nt saving Faith is. And building an understanding on any of these three words is not NT saving Faith.

Bumped for whitestone.

Let me know if you want to get real .

Faither

BANNED
Banned
The Greek word "pisteuo". Probably the most important word that we will ever hear as called out ones. I consider this word to be the "secret of the universe". Because one day, God will reveal the importance of "pisteuo," and everyone will know it was right there in front of us all the time.

I beat this drum of "pisteuo ", because without actively exercising "pisteuo", no one can have the relationship with Christ that the NT talks about. An indwelling Holy Spirit, being in Christ, having Gods nature flowing through us, the word of God being ours to look at like a mirror, the mind of Christ, to be able to have that continual praying without ceasing. Without "pisteuo," none of these things will come to pass.

"Pisteuo" is the Greek word, a verb, that's corresponds with the Greek word, a noun, "pistis".

When pistis and pisteuo were translated into the English texts, Pistis is where we get our word
"faith", the noun, was no problem. But when the translators tried to find an English word for "pisteuo," there was none. Pisteuo is a verb, An act, based upon a belief, sustained by confidence. The specific act that the Greek word pisteuo needed to translate to English is, the vines: "A personal surrender to Him, and a life inspired by such surrender." The Strongs: "Pisteuo means not just to believe, but to be persuaded, to trust, to place confidence in, signifies reliance upon, not mere credence, hence it is translated "commit unto," "commit to ones trust,"Be commited unto".

Pisteuo is the word that describes, encompasses, and teaches us what NT saving Faith is. We should have had the words faither, faithing, and to faithe, for the translators to use when translating pisteuo into English. But only because they had no other choice, they had to go with believer, believing, and to believe. The word pisteuo and it's English mistranslations are used over 250 times in the NT. The words believer, believing, and to believe are only one third of what Nt saving Faith is. And building an understanding on any of these three words is not NT saving Faith.

Many of you have interpreted the Greek Word pistis , the English word Faith , as a free gift from God , and it is , it's a thing ! But the Greek used another word , pisteuo , to communicate how pistis or Faith is applied in relation to connecting with Christ .

Pisteuo is not a gift from God , it's a verb , something we choose to do .

This misinterpretation by most of the church world today is because the English language has no word to translate pisteuo .

With this misunderstanding , comes the backwards thinking that when we get this gift of Faith from God , that we then do good works . That is backwards ! We fulfill acts of pisteuo , that eventually result in His Spirit being sealed in us . Then those good works are accually God's nature flowing through the faither . The faither is simply a conduit for God's nature or good works , as the result of the called out and drawn continually surrendered life .

Faith is a noun , a thing , we perform or fulfill hundreds of acts of Faith and faithing everyday that are not directly associated with God .

Pisteuo is specific acts fulfilled directly towards God . Those acts are simple , but I realize are hard to accept .

" A personal surrender to Him , and a life inspired by such surrender ."

This is the only NT doctrine that God is looking for . And it doesn't even have an ism or an ist behind it .

Cross Reference

"Faith" TO Him can only be made effective when one has God's DNA "functioning" within his soul as in when one is born-again of God's Spirit. That makes it a relationship issue and not a method where God might be supposed to jump through some hoops.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Many of you have interpreted the Greek Word pistis , the English word Faith , as a free gift from God , and it is , it's a thing ! But the Greek used another word , pisteuo , to communicate how pistis or Faith is applied in relation to connecting with Christ .

This misinterpretation by most of the church world today is because the English language has no word to translate pisteuo .

With this misunderstanding , comes the backwards thinking that when we get this gift of Faith from God , that we then do good works . That is backwards ! We fulfill acts of pisteuo , that eventually result in His Spirit being sealed in us . Then those good works are accually God's nature flowing through the faither . The faither is simply a conduit for God's nature or good works , as the result of the called out and drawn continually surrendered life .

Faith is a noun , a thing , we perform or fulfill hundreds of acts of Faith and faithing everyday that are not directly associated with God .

Pisteuo is specific acts fulfilled directly towards God . Those acts are simple , but I realize are hard to accept .

This is the only NT doctrine that God is looking for . And it doesn't even have an ism or an ist behind it .

Pisteuo is simply the verb form of Faith used 248 times in the NT . Pisteuo was mistranslated when they used the words believe , believer , and believing , because the English language has no word for the verb form of Faith .

Strongs definition gives the disclaimer ," pisteuo means NOT just to believe !!!!!!

Vines definition , " a personal surrender to Him , and a life inspired by such surrender ."

So what I'm presenting on this form is the Greek word pisteuo used 248 times in the NT . And the two most reliable definitions from the Strongs and the Vines .

Two basic facts about Christianity and I'm being attacked by everyone in here . Even the silent admins for allowing it !

Cross Reference

Since my faith took me there, how to arrive at living by the Faith OF the Son of God now becomes the issue? I wonder if by my overcoming my flesh will bring the much needed success for arriving at His level of Faith that it be revealed as being His very LIFE?

Perhaps you can address that in an acceptable way, though somehow, I don't believe you will take that approach.

Faither

BANNED
Banned

Bumped

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Pisteuo is simply the verb form of Faith used 248 times in the NT . Pisteuo was mistranslated when they used the words believe , believer , and believing , because the English language has no word for the verb form of Faith .

Strongs definition gives the disclaimer ," pisteuo means NOT just to believe !!!!!!

Vines definition , " a personal surrender to Him , and a life inspired by such surrender ."

So what I'm presenting on this form is the Greek word pisteuo used 248 times in the NT . And the two most reliable definitions from the Strongs and the Vines .

Two basic facts about Christianity and I'm being attacked by everyone in here . Even the silent admins for allowing it !

Bumped

Faither

BANNED
Banned

Bumped for other replies .

Faither

BANNED
Banned

Bumped for other replies .

Faither

BANNED
Banned

The application of Faith , " faithing or pisteuo " , is a specific act , based upon a specific belief , sustained by a specific kind of confidence .

It's not a specific act God does for us although He draws us to the opportunity to fulfill this specific act .

It is a continual act that we must start , maintain , and allow God to perfect .

Cross Reference

It is a continual act that we must start , maintain , and allow God to perfect .

You mean He actually gets a chance to do that? Wow!

I should think your carnality would carry you through.

Btw: I was a member at Faith Center when it was more than what it has degenerated to become. That was before you were born, I suppose.

Faither

BANNED
Banned

This is the only way to have a relationship with Christ . Through Faith , through faithing , through a continual surrendering of our lives to Him !

Faither

BANNED
Banned

Has the true understanding of pisteuo been lost when it was mistranslated ?

Faither

BANNED
Banned

Ready to get real ? Let's talk about pisteuo .