ECT "PISTEUO", the secret of the universe....

meshak

BANNED
Banned
There is no condition.

There you go. your ignorance of gospel is showing.

You trin believers claim if you don't believe in the trinity, you are not a Christian. You believe in false gospel.

You seem to have very limited comprehension skill.

"For God so love the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life".

I bolded condition of salvation.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
It means that God's word is God's word and I read it to know what God is saying.
I can tell you are a false teacher. Only those destined for hell will follow you.

God's word tells us God gives some to be pastors , evangelists , and teachers , for the perfecting of the saints .

We are either one of those gifted teachers , or we are being perfected by one of those teachers . There is no self perfecting going on in God's world.

MennoSota

There you go. your ignorance of gospel is showing.

You trin believers claim if you don't believe in the trinity, you are not a Christian. You believe in false gospel.

You seem to have very limited comprehension skill.

"For God so love the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life".

I bolded condition of salvation.
Your eyes are blind and your ears are deaf to the good news of God's grace. You have no connection to the vine.

MennoSota

You are not a child of God. You do not have any of the gifts that God gives to his children.
How can I say this?
You deny God's grace and preach works. Such teaching is not God's teaching. Your teaching is from hell.
God's word tells us God gives some to be pastors , evangelists , and teachers , for the perfecting of the saints .

We are either one of those gifted teachers , or we are being perfected by one of those teachers . There is no self perfecting going on in God's world.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
You are not a child of God. You do not have any of the gifts that God gives to his children.
How can I say this?
You deny God's grace and preach works. Such teaching is not God's teaching. Your teaching is from hell.

I know your angry , because what I've shared with you are facts that can't be denied. All I've presented to you is an understanding about understanding Faith and faithing . The things your accusing me of denying , we haven't even discussed .

I don't teach unless someone wants to learn . I'm more of a watch out for that pitfall kind of guy .

Remember what I said read everything I've written in this thread . There's more than enough information to get you on the right path .

Faither

BANNED
Banned
I know your angry , because what I've shared with you are facts that can't be denied. All I've presented to you is an understanding about understanding Faith and faithing . The things your accusing me of denying , we haven't even discussed .

I don't teach unless someone wants to learn . I'm more of a watch out for that pitfall kind of guy .

Remember what I said read everything I've written in this thread . There's more than enough information to get you on the right path .

Mennosota , the good news is now you know the truth , something that very few know about . The bad news , is now you'll be accountable for it . I hope it turns out to be a good thing for you .

MennoSota

No anger. Pity? Yes.
Like Saul, you think you are following God, when you are actually crucifying Christ with your teaching.
You have not been adopted by God. You have not known God's grace. You are condemned under the law of your self-righteousness.
I wish God would open your eyes and ears, but that has not yet happened. I pray God provides you with your "road to Damascus" moment when you realize that God alone, apart from your works, makes you his child in Christ.
I do not wish hell for anyone. I pray that God turns you 180 degrees from you present course and chooses to redeem you.

MennoSota

Mennosota , the good news is now you know the truth , something that very few know about . The bad news , is now you'll be accountable for it . I hope it turns out to be a good thing for you .
I do know the truth, which is why I know you are not speaking truth. The Spirit of God testifies against you through scripture.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
I do know the truth, which is why I know you are not speaking truth. The Spirit of God testifies against you through scripture.

I'm still only discussing the definition of Faith and faithing with you . I've only presented facts about the words the NT writers used , and the definitions the Greek dictionary gives . So your condemnation is directed to them , not me .

MennoSota

I'm still only discussing the definition of Faith and faithing with you . I've only presented facts about the words the NT writers used , and the definitions the Greek dictionary gives . So your condemnation is directed to them , not me .
I have shared God's word. God is the giver of faith, by his gracious adoption.

Cross Reference

I have shared God's word. God is the giver of faith, by his gracious adoption.

God only adopts back into His Family, "sons", saved "children" redeemed by the blood of Lamb which have been born again and tutored by the Holy Spirit in "the ways of the Father".. Quite obviously you don't know that and need to learn it. Maybe start here: John 1:12 readfrom only the KJV and John 17:3, read from any translation.

OMT: This is one of the reasons WHY Paul asked the question of John's disciples in Acts 19.

Cross Reference

MAN-CENTERED or GOD-CENTERED

"Believers may not often realize it, but even as believers we are either centered in man, or centered in God, There is no alternative. Either God is the center of our universe and we have become rightly adjusted to Him, or we have made ourselves the center and are at tempting to make all else orbit around us and for us.. When the truth dawns, we are amazed to discover how the snare of making all things to revolve around man has become the bane of most of our preaching and teaching. This is true even of the area of teaching which is considered to be of the deeper life emphasis. As long as men are victims of this wrong philosophy and approach to truth, they cannot avoid reckoning from a self-center, When the center is wrong, then everything in our reckoning is wrong. It is my prayer that in these pages the reader will discover the lost coin of truth and be prepared to take what may seem like drastic measures in accepting a new center, where the whole conception of Christian life is changed from man-consciousness to God-consciousness; from man as the center to God as the center from which all truth is seen". . . Devern Fromke

Cross Reference

By now, don't you believe you have said all that can be said about something that doesn't need to be discussed other than Faith in Christ for salvation by God set in Himself cannot be a mere mental ascent but, a lifestyle??

Why not discuss why God created man? What did He want FROM man for having done so that man expressing living faith was so important?

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Your eyes are blind and your ears are deaf to the good news of God's grace. You have no connection to the vine.

You are blindly following the traditional and corrupt false gospel that RCC created.

do you know that Jesus says narrow is the Way to life and only a few find it?

Traditional and false gospel is not the Way, friend.

MennoSota

God only adopts back into His Family, "sons", saved "children" redeemed by the blood of Lamb which have been born again and tutored by the Holy Spirit in "the ways of the Father".. Quite obviously you don't know that and need to learn it. Maybe start here: John 1:12 readfrom only the KJV and John 17:3, read from any translation.

OMT: This is one of the reasons WHY Paul asked the question of John's disciples in Acts 19.
The problem with your claim is that it isn't true.
Ephesians 1:4-6
[4]Even before he made the world, God loved us and chose us in Christ to be holy and without fault in his eyes.
[5]God decided in advance to adopt us into his own family by bringing us to himself through Jesus Christ. This is what he wanted to do, and it gave him great pleasure.
[6]So we praise God for the glorious grace he has poured out on us who belong to his dear Son.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
The Greek word "pisteuo". Probably the most important word that we will ever hear as called out ones. I consider this word to be the "secret of the universe". Because one day, God will reveal the importance of "pisteuo," and everyone will know it was right there in front of us all the time.

I beat this drum of "pisteuo ", because without actively exercising "pisteuo", no one can have the relationship with Christ that the NT talks about. An indwelling Holy Spirit, being in Christ, having Gods nature flowing through us, the word of God being ours to look at like a mirror, the mind of Christ, to be able to have that continual praying without ceasing. Without "pisteuo," none of these things will come to pass.

With those things said, what exactly is "pisteuo?"

"Pisteuo" is the Greek word, a verb, that's corresponds with the Greek word, a noun, "pistis".

When pistis and pisteuo were translated into the English texts, Pistis is where we get our word
"faith", the noun, was no problem. But when the translators tried to find an English word for "pisteuo," there was none. Pisteuo is a verb, An act, based upon a belief, sustained by confidence. The specific act that the Greek word pisteuo needed to translate to English is, the vines: "A personal surrender to Him, and a life inspired by such surrender." The Strongs: "Pisteuo means not just to believe, but to be persuaded, to trust, to place confidence in, signifies reliance upon, not mere credence, hence it is translated "commit unto," "commit to ones trust,"Be commited unto".

Pisteuo is the word that describes, encompasses, and teaches us what NT saving Faith is. We should have had the words faither, faithing, and to faithe, for the translators to use when translating pisteuo into English. But only because they had no other choice, they had to go with believer, believing, and to believe. The word pisteuo and it's English mistranslations are used over 250 times in the NT. The words believer, believing, and to believe are only one third of what Nt saving Faith is. And building an understanding on any of these three words is not NT saving Faith.

Once this correct understanding of Faith and faithing is foundational in our minds , we can begin to talk about how to apply the first step .

Cross Reference

[4]Even before he made the world, God loved us and chose us in Christ to be holy and without fault in his eyes.
[5]God decided in advance to adopt us into his own family by bringing us to himself through Jesus Christ. This is what he wanted to do, and it gave him great pleasure.
[6]So we praise God for the glorious grace he has poured out on us who belong to his dear Son.

God loves those who love Him.

So what do you know that you can claim others don't know about salvation when you aren't a child of God?

How old are you? You write like blasphemer. What do you praise for God when you don't even know you are saved much less do you have a relationship with Him. I would laugh if I wasn't speaking the truth. You need help.

Cross Reference

Once this correct understanding of Faith and faithing is foundational in our minds , we can begin to talk about how to apply the first step .

The first step being one needs to be born again?

Re Gal 2:20 KJV, Paul had already been born again and completed the 2nd step viz baptized with the Holy Spirit.

MennoSota

God loves those who love Him.

So what do you know that you can claim others don't know about salvation when you aren't a child of God?

How old are you? You write like blasphemer. What do you praise for God when you don't even know you are saved much less do you have a relationship with Him. I would laugh if I wasn't speaking the truth. You need help.
I quoted scripture where God tells you exactly what he has done. Yet, you reject it entirely and proclaim "God loves those who love Him."
CR, you are biblically wrong. Demonstrably wrong.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
The Greek word "pisteuo". Probably the most important word that we will ever hear as called out ones. I consider this word to be the "secret of the universe". Because one day, God will reveal the importance of "pisteuo," and everyone will know it was right there in front of us all the time.

I beat this drum of "pisteuo ", because without actively exercising "pisteuo", no one can have the relationship with Christ that the NT talks about. An indwelling Holy Spirit, being in Christ, having Gods nature flowing through us, the word of God being ours to look at like a mirror, the mind of Christ, to be able to have that continual praying without ceasing. Without "pisteuo," none of these things will come to pass.

With those things said, what exactly is "pisteuo?"

"Pisteuo" is the Greek word, a verb, that's corresponds with the Greek word, a noun, "pistis".

When pistis and pisteuo were translated into the English texts, Pistis is where we get our word
"faith", the noun, was no problem. But when the translators tried to find an English word for "pisteuo," there was none. Pisteuo is a verb, An act, based upon a belief, sustained by confidence. The specific act that the Greek word pisteuo needed to translate to English is, the vines: "A personal surrender to Him, and a life inspired by such surrender." The Strongs: "Pisteuo means not just to believe, but to be persuaded, to trust, to place confidence in, signifies reliance upon, not mere credence, hence it is translated "commit unto," "commit to ones trust,"Be commited unto".

Pisteuo is the word that describes, encompasses, and teaches us what NT saving Faith is. We should have had the words faither, faithing, and to faithe, for the translators to use when translating pisteuo into English. But only because they had no other choice, they had to go with believer, believing, and to believe. The word pisteuo and it's English mistranslations are used over 250 times in the NT. The words believer, believing, and to believe are only one third of what Nt saving Faith is. And building an understanding on any of these three words is not NT saving Faith.

Warning to all those seeking Christ !

This thread explains what true NT Faith and faithing are . If there's interest in how this true NT Faith and faithing are applied at the start of the Salvation journey , give a reply saying so .

If you hear things like Faith and faithing come from God doing it for us , obedience , believing , RUN !!!!!

The only way to faithe into Christ is " personally surrendering our lives to Him , and living a life inspired by such surrender ...."