ECT "PISTEUO", the secret of the universe....

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Adding to the Word of God is a grievous sin!

Thank you for proving my point for me RD . The English translators are the ones that added or in this case took away from the original translation .

By me presenting the Greek dictionarys definition of "pisteuo" , that is the first sting of the original text.

What you have built your understanding on is a secondary siting by the English translators .

Reread the OP and ask me a real question about the topic i'm presenting , instead of the last resort personal attacks like everyone else here.

Right Divider

Body part
Thank you for proving my point for me RD . The English translators are the ones that added or in this case took away from the original translation .

By me presenting the Greek dictionarys definition of "pisteuo" , that is the first sting of the original text.

What you have built your understanding on is a secondary siting by the English translators .

Reread the OP and ask me a real question about the topic i'm presenting , instead of the last resort personal attacks like everyone else here.
Please provide some proof that the Greek word "pisteuo" has within itself the word for "life".

What "Greek dictionary" are you referring to with your vague term "Greek dictionary"?

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Please provide some proof that the Greek word "pisteuo" has within itself the word for "life".

What "Greek dictionary" are you referring to with your vague term "Greek dictionary"?

Vines Greek dictionary : "pisteuo" used 248 times : "A personal surrender to Him , and a life inspired by such surrender ."

Faither

BANNED
Banned
The truth is if I offered you a million dollars , you'd drive through 20 states to get here to get it in one night . Be what I'm offering you is worth much more . I call it " the secret of the universe " for a reason. Yet you mock and personally attack me , when I'm giving you solid facts. This is the truth !

Cross Reference

The truth is if I offered you a million dollars , you'd drive through 20 states to get here to get it in one night . Be what I'm offering you is worth much more . I call it " the secret of the universe " for a reason. Yet you mock and personally attack me , when I'm giving you solid facts. This is the truth !

What part of the "solid facts" you presume I don't already possess . . . and more?

Cross Reference

The ultimate source of truth is having the experience .

That is nonsense! The Ulimate Source of Truth is Jesus Christ, the Author of our salvation. He said so and I "believe" Him.

John 14:6 (KJV 1900)
"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: . . . . ."

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Faither,

I asked you if you believe you have to have knowledge of "faithing" the way you explain to be saved.

did you answer it?

If you did, I missed it because it was long time ago.

So would you give me your answer?

thanks.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Incorrect English translation of the Greek word 'pisteuo from Matthew 27:42"He saved others; He cannot save Himself. He is the King of Israel; let Him now come down from the cross, and we will believe in Him. :

Corrected translation of the Greek word pisteuo from the Vines Greek dictionary for the word 'pisteuo." Matthew 27:42
"He saved others; He cannot save Himself. He is the King of Israel; let Him now come down from the cross, and we will " continually surrender our lives " to Him.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Faither,

I asked you if you believe you have to have knowledge of "faithing" the way you explain to be saved.

did you answer it?

If you did, I missed it because it was long time ago.

So would you give me your answer?

thanks.

No meshak , you don't have to have knowledge of this to be "in Christ" . Actually it will be harder having the knowledge , because it has to be fulfilled without any expectation of anything in return . The more i tell you about the Salvation process , the harder it will be for you to fulfill it . Simply because our human nature always expects something in return .

A surrender is just that , a surrender to the one who you are surrendering to . We have no rights , no claim to anything , we are slaves to the one who we surrender to .

Right Divider

Body part
I have not "mocked and personally attacked" you. I have criticized you for trying to change the Word of God based on your pet theory.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
No meshak , you don't have to have knowledge of this to be "in Christ" . Actually it will be harder having the knowledge , because it has to be fulfilled without any expectation of anything in return . The more i tell you about the Salvation process , the harder it will be for you to fulfill it . Simply because our human nature always expects something in return .

A surrender is just that , a surrender to the one who you are surrendering to . We have no rights , no claim to anything , we are slaves to the one who we surrender to .

The same claims have been expressed over and over and I believe CR is saying the same thing.

Why the argument?

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Incorrect English translation of the Greek word 'pisteuo from Matthew 27:42"He saved others; He cannot save Himself. He is the King of Israel; let Him now come down from the cross, and we will believe in Him. :

Corrected translation of the Greek word pisteuo from the Vines Greek dictionary for the word 'pisteuo." Matthew 27:42
"He saved others; He cannot save Himself. He is the King of Israel; let Him now come down from the cross, and we will " continually surrender our lives " to Him.

It happened to me at a low point in my life , purely , i say by accident . It's a long story that i reserve for only a few people. If i tell you the things that have happened as the result of true faithing into Christ (pisteuo) you would do it to get those things which would nullify the mandatory surrender . This is why i try to persuade you by facts that can't be denied , but people still do . If you have a suggestion on how to persuade people without making it impossible for them to fulfill faithing into Christ , i'm all ears.

Cross Reference

It happened to me at a low point in my life , purely , i say by accident . It's a long story that i reserve for only a few people. If i tell you the things that have happened as the result of true faithing into Christ (pisteuo) you would do it to get those things which would nullify the mandatory surrender . This is why i try to persuade you by facts that can't be denied , but people still do . If you have a suggestion on how to persuade people without making it impossible for them to fulfill faithing into Christ , i'm all ears.

Did I read correctly from you that what you are calling "faithing" is a path to salvation which doesn't require the surrendering of one's life to God by Jesus Christ?

Faither

BANNED
Banned
The Greek word "pisteuo". Probably the most important word that we will ever hear as called out ones. I consider this word to be the "secret of the universe". Because one day, God will reveal the importance of "pisteuo," and everyone will know it was right there in front of us all the time.

I beat this drum of "pisteuo ", because without actively exercising "pisteuo", no one can have the relationship with Christ that the NT talks about. An indwelling Holy Spirit, being in Christ, having Gods nature flowing through us, the word of God being ours to look at like a mirror, the mind of Christ, to be able to have that continual praying without ceasing. Without "pisteuo," none of these things will come to pass.

With those things said, what exactly is "pisteuo?"

"Pisteuo" is the Greek word, a verb, that's corresponds with the Greek word, a noun, "pistis".

When pistis and pisteuo were translated into the English texts, Pistis is where we get our word
"faith", the noun, was no problem. But when the translators tried to find an English word for "pisteuo," there was none. Pisteuo is a verb, An act, based upon a belief, sustained by confidence. The specific act that the Greek word pisteuo needed to translate to English is, the vines: "A personal surrender to Him, and a life inspired by such surrender." The Strongs: "Pisteuo means not just to believe, but to be persuaded, to trust, to place confidence in, signifies reliance upon, not mere credence, hence it is translated "commit unto," "commit to ones trust,"Be commited unto".

Pisteuo is the word that describes, encompasses, and teaches us what NT saving Faith is. We should have had the words faither, faithing, and to faithe, for the translators to use when translating pisteuo into English. But only because they had no other choice, they had to go with believer, believing, and to believe. The word pisteuo and it's English mistranslations are used over 250 times in the NT. The words believer, believing, and to believe are only one third of what Nt saving Faith is. And building an understanding on any of these three words is not NT saving Faith.

Bumped for meshak