ECT "PISTEUO", the secret of the universe....

Faither

BANNED
Banned
The Greek word "pisteuo". Probably the most important word that we will ever hear as called out ones. I consider this word to be the "secret of the universe". Because one day, God will reveal the importance of "pisteuo," and everyone will know it was right there in front of us all the time.

I beat this drum of "pisteuo ", because without actively exercising "pisteuo", no one can have the relationship with Christ that the NT talks about. An indwelling Holy Spirit, being in Christ, having Gods nature flowing through us, the word of God being ours to look at like a mirror, the mind of Christ, to be able to have that continual praying without ceasing. Without "pisteuo," none of these things will come to pass.

With those things said, what exactly is "pisteuo?"

"Pisteuo" is the Greek word, a verb, that's corresponds with the Greek word, a noun, "pistis".

When pistis and pisteuo were translated into the English texts, Pistis is where we get our word
"faith", the noun, was no problem. But when the translators tried to find an English word for "pisteuo," there was none. Pisteuo is a verb, An act, based upon a belief, sustained by confidence. The specific act that the Greek word pisteuo needed to translate to English is, the vines: "A personal surrender to Him, and a life inspired by such surrender." The Strongs: "Pisteuo means not just to believe, but to be persuaded, to trust, to place confidence in, signifies reliance upon, not mere credence, hence it is translated "commit unto," "commit to ones trust,"Be commited unto".

Pisteuo is the word that describes, encompasses, and teaches us what NT saving Faith is. We should have had the words faither, faithing, and to faithe, for the translators to use when translating pisteuo into English. But only because they had no other choice, they had to go with believer, believing, and to believe. The word pisteuo and it's English mistranslations are used over 250 times in the NT. The words believer, believing, and to believe are only one third of what Nt saving Faith is. And building an understanding on any of these three words is not NT saving Faith.

Our creator , we are now willing that you should have all of us good and bad . We pray that you now remove from us every single defect of character that stands in the way of our usefulness to you and our fellows . Grant us strength as we go out from here to do thy bidding , Amen .

Cross Reference

And Please Lord, keep us from presumptuous sins; of thinking of ourselves more highly than we should because I "believe": "It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God". Hebrews 10:31 (KJV)

Cross Reference

[QUOTE=Fai

Unbroken communion with Jesus and the Father is called "abiding" made possible only by being born again. See John 17:3, 20-23.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
The Greek word "pisteuo". Probably the most important word that we will ever hear as called out ones. I consider this word to be the "secret of the universe". Because one day, God will reveal the importance of "pisteuo," and everyone will know it was right there in front of us all the time.

I beat this drum of "pisteuo ", because without actively exercising "pisteuo", no one can have the relationship with Christ that the NT talks about. An indwelling Holy Spirit, being in Christ, having Gods nature flowing through us, the word of God being ours to look at like a mirror, the mind of Christ, to be able to have that continual praying without ceasing. Without "pisteuo," none of these things will come to pass.

"Pisteuo" is the Greek word, a verb, that's corresponds with the Greek word, a noun, "pistis".

When pistis and pisteuo were translated into the English texts, Pistis is where we get our word
"faith", the noun, was no problem. But when the translators tried to find an English word for "pisteuo," there was none. Pisteuo is a verb, An act, based upon a belief, sustained by confidence. The specific act that the Greek word pisteuo needed to translate to English is, the vines: "A personal surrender to Him, and a life inspired by such surrender." The Strongs: "Pisteuo means not just to believe, but to be persuaded, to trust, to place confidence in, signifies reliance upon, not mere credence, hence it is translated "commit unto," "commit to ones trust,"Be commited unto".

Pisteuo is the word that describes, encompasses, and teaches us what NT saving Faith is. We should have had the words faither, faithing, and to faithe, for the translators to use when translating pisteuo into English. But only because they had no other choice, they had to go with believer, believing, and to believe. The word pisteuo and it's English mistranslations are used over 250 times in the NT. The words believer, believing, and to believe are only one third of what Nt saving Faith is. And building an understanding on any of these three words is not NT saving Faith.

bumped

Cross Reference

Yeah, that fits you well. Explains much. Your repeatt posting has been all you have to offer. There is nothing in it different it than what I have "repetedly" stated. Who needs what you think/say is new when it isn't?

Faither

BANNED
Banned

bumped

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Pisteuo is the only way to receive the Spirit of Christ . The NT repeats this 248 times. When God repeats something , pay extra attention .

Cross Reference

Pisteuo is the only way to receive the Spirit of Christ . The NT repeats this 248 times. When God repeats something , pay extra attention .

When are you going to realize your mentor, Dr. Gene Scott, simply hijacked the Oswald Chambers lectures to make them his own? Chambers died in 1917.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Mt 8:13

Mistranslation ,"13 And Jesus said to the centurion, "Go; it shall be done for you as you have believed." And the servant was healed that very moment."

Correct translation , "13 And Jesus said to the centurion, "Go; it shall be done for you as you have surrendered your life to Me." And the servant was healed that very moment."

Just replacing the mistranslated words believe , believer , and believing with the correct definition from the Vines Greek dictionary .

Cross Reference

Mt 8:13

Mistranslation ,"13 And Jesus said to the centurion, "Go; it shall be done for you as you have believed." And the servant was healed that very moment."

Correct translation , "13 And Jesus said to the centurion, "Go; it shall be done for you as you have surrendered your life to Me." And the servant was healed that very moment."

Just replacing the mistranslated words believe , believer , and believing with the correct definition from the Vines Greek dictionary .

You missed it!!! That by you is an untruth, a severe one! Whose translation is that . or should I guess?

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Pisteuo is always a verb , an action word . Pisteuo is always a specific action . Pisteuo is always 100% surrender , 100% trust. , 100% reliance upon . Pisteuo is " never " just believing .

Cross Reference

Pisteuo is always a verb , an action word . Pisteuo is always a specific action . Pisteuo is always 100% surrender , 100% trust. , 100% reliance upon . Pisteuo is " never " just believing .

I believe you made your point many times over. Why keep repeating yourself?

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Incorrect English translation : Mt 9:28 When He entered the house, the blind men came up to Him, and Jesus said to them, "Do you believe that I am able to do this?" They said to Him, "Yes, Lord ."

Corrected Greek translation , Mt 9:28 When He entered the house, the blind men came up to Him, and Jesus said to them, "Do you " trust me with your life " that I am able to do this?" They said to Him, "Yes, Lord ."

I've simply inserted the Strongs and Vines definitions of the Greek word pisteuo .

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Matthew 18:6

Incorrect English translation :, " but whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him to have a heavy millstone hung around his neck, and to be drowned in the depth of the sea."

Correct Greek translation : "but whoever causes one of these little ones " who's life belongs to " Me to stumble, it would be better for him to have a heavy millstone hung around his neck, and to be drowned in the depth of the sea.

Replacing the incorrect words believe , believer , and believing with the Greek dictionarys definition of pisteuo .

Cross Reference

Incorrect English translation :, " but whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him to have a heavy millstone hung around his neck, and to be drowned in the depth of the sea."

Correct Greek translation : "but whoever causes one of these little ones " who's life belongs to " Me to stumble, it would be better for him to have a heavy millstone hung around his neck, and to be drowned in the depth of the sea.

Replacing the incorrect words believe , believer , and believing with the Greek dictionarys definition of pisteuo .

What have you accomplished by doing that? Neither word has any teeth in it unless there is a hunger to pursue God to "know" Him.

Faither

BANNED
Banned

Here in Mt 18:6 we all would agree on two points . One that the children Christ is addressing don't have the capability to "believe" in Him the way the church world of today would requires .

Two that all of the children of the world are Gods until an age of accountability . Whatever that age is i don't claim to know . But her in Mt 18:6 it gives us a glimpse at the true intent of the word "pisteuo' when Christ calls the children "ones that are His ", not ones that "believe" in Him .