ECT "PISTEUO", the secret of the universe....

Faither

BANNED
Banned
So you are saying you are not lukewarm?

Meshak , I know you been treated with disrespect on this site . Your one of the few I still pay attention too. I don't know what cross reference says because I don't read his replies anymore . He had his chance . Don't waste yours , ask the right questions !!!!!

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Meshak , I know you been treated with disrespect on this site . Your one of the few I still pay attention too. I don't know what cross reference says because I don't read his replies anymore . He had his chance . Don't waste yours , ask the right questions !!!!!

It seems to me he was trying to make you see that you are making mountain out of mole hill.

Please don't be so hard on him.

CR is one of the minority group. He is not accepted by the majority here.

Last edited:

God's Truth

You must really be desperate.

Cross Reference

Faither writes: "
I don't know what cross reference says because I don't read his replies anymore . He had his chance . Don't waste yours , ask the right questions !!!!!"

Meshak, Faither believes in a "just Jesus and me" philosophy. He was brainwashed by his mentor, Gene Scott, who allowed himself to become possessed by evil spirits for the sake of filthy lucre. So demonic was the 'cross over' that many just like Faither got sucked down into the waters by the sinking of his "ship of fools". Consequently, no one who had not been sucked; who escaped the pull on their life can ever measure up to his ideas about 'religion'. The fact that Faither wrote: "I had my chance" and "you need to ask the right questions", speaks volumes especially when questions asked of him are always replied to with the same answer..the definition of 'Pitsuie'. Do a "Youtube" of Dr. Gene Scott to understand this about him.

Go here on Face Book and read "self serving praise" layered over with "conflicting doubt" by Faither:

"FUMS Video Discussion Group"

Faither

BANNED
Banned
It seems to me he was trying to make you see that you are making mountain out of mole hill.

Please don't be so hard on him.

CR is one of the minority group. He is not accepted by the majority here.

I don't have any interest discussing CR . Do you have any questions about what NT saving Faith or faithing are , or do you have any questions on how to implement them ? This is just between you and I .

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I don't have any interest discussing CR . Do you have any questions about what NT saving Faith or faithing are , or do you have any questions on how to implement them ? This is just between you and I .

Faith in Jesus?

I know what it is. But you will say I am not getting it.

We already talked about it before and I will not change it to your understanding.

Like I said you are making mountain out of molehill.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Faith in Jesus?

I know what it is. But you will say I am not getting it.

We already talked about it before and I will not change it to your understanding.

Like I said you are making mountain out of molehill.

Faithing in Christ is the mountain . Christ was the first goer up the mountain , now we must follow . We continually surrender our lives to Jesus , as Jesus did to the Father .

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Faithing in Christ is the mountain . Christ was the first goer up the mountain , now we must follow . We continually surrender our lives to Jesus , as Jesus did to the Father .

No one is denying that faith in Christ is the core of Christianity.

You believe we use the word faith instead of faithing so that is incorrect, according to you.

And that's why I say you are making a mountain out of molehill.

You have been arguing semantics over and over.

that is all you talk about.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
No one is denying that faith in Christ is the core of Christianity.

You believe we use the word faith instead of faithing so that is incorrect, according to you.

And that's why I say you are making a mountain out of molehill.

You have been arguing semantics over and over.

that is all you talk about.

What I've been attempting to share all this time is that you and the others here don't understand what true NT saving Faith and faithing are . And I'm referring to the specific application of Faith and faithing . And after all the effort and time I've given you , by reading your last post you still don't understand what I'm trying to communicate to you .

Prove me wrong meshak , explain to me how faithing is applied and as the result , starts a relationship with Christ .

meshak

BANNED
Banned
What I've been attempting to share all this time is that you and the others here don't understand what true NT saving Faith and faithing are . And I'm referring to the specific application of Faith and faithing . And after all the effort and time I've given you , by reading your last post you still don't understand what I'm trying to communicate to you .

Prove me wrong meshak , explain to me how faithing is applied and as the result , starts a relationship with Christ .

Again, I don't believe it is necessary to believe faith is different from faither to love God and love one another which is core of Christian faith.

Why don't we just agree to disagree.

I am done in this regard, my friend.

peace and blessings.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Again, I don't believe it is necessary to believe faith is different from faither to love God and love one another which is core of Christian faith.

Why don't we just agree to disagree.

I am done in this regard, my friend.

peace and blessings.

I'm not presenting you with a new understanding of what Faith and faithing are . I'm presenting the old understanding , the original understanding , the Greek dictionarys understanding . So your disagreement and what you refuse to accept is with the Greek language and the Greek Vines dictionary . I'll honor your request to leave you alone , and just leave you with the warning . I'm rooting for you meshak .

Cross Reference

Faith and Confusing Issues

"Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone." (James 2:17; see vv. 17–20)
An inadequate theory of faith distorts practice.

Forsyth

The Apostle James continually says, “If you have faith prove it by your life.” Experience is never the ground of my faith; experience is the evidence of my faith. Many of us have had a marvellous experience of deliverance from sin and of the baptism of the Holy Ghost, not a fictional experience, but a real experi- ence whereby we prove to our amazement every day that God has delivered us, then comes the danger that we pin our faith to our experience instead of to Jesus Christ, and if we do, faith becomes distorted. When the baptism of the Holy Ghost came upon the early disciples it made them the written epistles of what they taught, and it is to be the same with us. Our experience is the proof that our faith is right. Jesus Christ is always infinitely mightier than our faith, mightier than our experience, but our experi- ence will be along the line of the faith we have in Him. Have we faith to bear this testimony to those who know us—that we are what we are because of our faith in Jesus? We have faith in Jesus to save us, but do we prove that He has saved us by living a new life? I say I believe that Jesus can do this and that; well, has He done it? “But by the grace of God I am what I am.” Are we monuments of the grace of God, or do we only experience God’s supernatural power in our work for Him? Extraordinary spiritual experiences spring from something wrong in the life, you never get the exquisite simple faith in God along any special line of experience, but only along the common line of regeneration through faith in Jesus. Be sceptical of any revelation that has not got as its source the simplicity by means of which a “babe” can enter in, and which a “fool” can express.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Faith and Confusing Issues

"Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone." (James 2:17; see vv. 17–20)
An inadequate theory of faith distorts practice.

Forsyth

The Apostle James continually says, “If you have faith prove it by your life.” Experience is never the ground of my faith; experience is the evidence of my faith. Many of us have had a marvellous experience of deliverance from sin and of the baptism of the Holy Ghost, not a fictional experience, but a real experi- ence whereby we prove to our amazement every day that God has delivered us, then comes the danger that we pin our faith to our experience instead of to Jesus Christ, and if we do, faith becomes distorted. When the baptism of the Holy Ghost came upon the early disciples it made them the written epistles of what they taught, and it is to be the same with us. Our experience is the proof that our faith is right. Jesus Christ is always infinitely mightier than our faith, mightier than our experience, but our experi- ence will be along the line of the faith we have in Him. Have we faith to bear this testimony to those who know us—that we are what we are because of our faith in Jesus? We have faith in Jesus to save us, but do we prove that He has saved us by living a new life? I say I believe that Jesus can do this and that; well, has He done it? “But by the grace of God I am what I am.” Are we monuments of the grace of God, or do we only experience God’s supernatural power in our work for Him? Extraordinary spiritual experiences spring from something wrong in the life, you never get the exquisite simple faith in God along any special line of experience, but only along the common line of regeneration through faith in Jesus. Be sceptical of any revelation that has not got as its source the simplicity by means of which a “babe” can enter in, and which a “fool” can express.

Like the way a babe surrenders itself to the mothers breast.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
There are no "new truths" only old ones some of which have been bastardized by gullible self-seekers.

So i've been pounding " continual surrender " into your defiant brain for years now and the best you can come up with is i'm trying to serve myself ? Surrender is complete denial of self . Here's a quote you may have heard before , it's Christianity in a nutshell ,or Christianity for dummies .It's , "deny self , take up your cross ,( someone elses burdens ) and follow Him ".(Jesus )

And as for the "new truths " that don't exist , the entire church world is built on them . I'll be giving you some examples .

I won't discuss anything with you because of how you somehow had me removed from your oswald chambers thread , even though i highlighted the things i agreed with him as well as the things i didn't agree with him . But then like your true self after you removed me , you turn around and post a cesspool of personal attacks on my thread . And Meshak wants me to not be hard on you because your so noble ? You and i know different don't we ?

Faither

BANNED
Banned
The Greek word "pisteuo". Probably the most important word that we will ever hear as called out ones. I consider this word to be the "secret of the universe". Because one day, God will reveal the importance of "pisteuo," and everyone will know it was right there in front of us all the time.

I beat this drum of "pisteuo ", because without actively exercising "pisteuo", no one can have the relationship with Christ that the NT talks about. An indwelling Holy Spirit, being in Christ, having Gods nature flowing through us, the word of God being ours to look at like a mirror, the mind of Christ, to be able to have that continual praying without ceasing. Without "pisteuo," none of these things will come to pass.

With those things said, what exactly is "pisteuo?"

"Pisteuo" is the Greek word, a verb, that's corresponds with the Greek word, a noun, "pistis".

When pistis and pisteuo were translated into the English texts, Pistis is where we get our word
"faith", the noun, was no problem. But when the translators tried to find an English word for "pisteuo," there was none. Pisteuo is a verb, An act, based upon a belief, sustained by confidence. The specific act that the Greek word pisteuo needed to translate to English is, the vines: "A personal surrender to Him, and a life inspired by such surrender." The Strongs: "Pisteuo means not just to believe, but to be persuaded, to trust, to place confidence in, signifies reliance upon, not mere credence, hence it is translated "commit unto," "commit to ones trust,"Be commited unto".

Pisteuo is the word that describes, encompasses, and teaches us what NT saving Faith is. We should have had the words faither, faithing, and to faithe, for the translators to use when translating pisteuo into English. But only because they had no other choice, they had to go with believer, believing, and to believe. The word pisteuo and it's English mistranslations are used over 250 times in the NT. The words believer, believing, and to believe are only one third of what Nt saving Faith is. And building an understanding on any of these three words is not NT saving Faith.

False New truth : Mark 1:15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and ("believe") G4100 the gospel.

True old truth : Mark 1:15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and ("surrender your lives to Him and the") G4100 the gospel.

We need to rediscover the old truths .