ECT Paul did everything of Mark 16.

musterion

I said it before and I'll say it again, and I'll never stop saying it. If I had any of the miraculous gifts that Pentecostals claim, for instance if I could heal any disease or deformity at will as the Apostles did, for sure you'd see me on the news giving all the glory to God as anyone who asks would be healed in the name of Christ. You would not find me charging admission to revivals where I fake it using plants from the audience, or keeping the gift tucked away in some church somewhere where no unbeliever - the very people the Bible says those sign gifts were intended for - sees them.

And the last thing I do is be on a message board anonymously bragging but I have these gifts. Just out of common courtesy, I would post video of myself doing something to prove I wasn't a liar. To claim miraculous gifts with no proof would just make me look stupid. To then insult the people who ask me to provide proof for my claims would make me look evil.

Evil and stupid is no way for a true prophet of God to go through life.

oatmeal

I said it before and I'll say it again, and I'll never stop saying it. If I had any of the miraculous gifts that Pentecostals claim, for instance if I could heal any disease or deformity at will as the Apostles did, for sure you'd see me on the news giving all the glory to God as anyone who asks would be healed in the name of Christ. You would not find me charging admission to revivals where I fake it using plants from the audience, or keeping the gift tucked away in some church somewhere where no unbeliever - the very people the Bible says those sign gifts were intended for - sees them.

And the last thing I do is be on a message board anonymously bragging but I have these gifts. Just out of common courtesy, I would post video of myself doing something to prove I wasn't a liar. To claim miraculous gifts with no proof would just make me look stupid. To then insult the people who ask me to provide proof for my claims would make me look evil.

Why are you so concerned about being on TV?

SaulToPaul 2

Do they follow you?

Do you speak in tongues?

Do you even know what speaking in tongues is profitable for?

I Corinthians 12:7

They don't.

I don't.

Yes, speaking the truth of God (in part) in other languages was profitable to the church at that time. And it was a sign unto the Jew, at that time the gospel was still to the Jew first.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

They have nothing to do with me, I just believe what the Lord said--

Mar 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mar 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. Mar 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Mar 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

LA

oatmeal

They don't.

I don't.

Yes, speaking the truth of God (in part) in other languages was profitable to the church at that time. And it was a sign unto the Jew, at that time the gospel was still to the Jew first.

Well, since signs do not follow you, why should I pay any attention to you?

I Corinthians 14:5 is a commandment of the Lord.

Being a spiritual person, I acknowledge that. I Corinthians 14:37

It is as much a commandment today as it was when God told Paul to write those words

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Because I am honest about it.

So you are honest about not believing what Christ said?

Mar 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mar 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. Mar 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Mar 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

LA

SaulToPaul 2

So you are honest about not believing what Christ said?

LA

I believe it.
But they do not follow me.
Nor you.
Fess up.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I believe it.
Nor you.
Fess up.

They do not follow your group because your group does not believe Christ.

Mar 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Mar 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

SaulToPaul 2

Mar 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Mar 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
I believe it.
Nor you.
Fess up.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I believe it.
Nor you.
Fess up.

Mar 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe;
In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Why don't they follow you?
Fess up.

They do follow Christ in His people.

1Co 12:1 Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant.
1Co 12:2 Ye know that ye were Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb idols, even as ye were led.
1Co 12:3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.
1Co 12:4 Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit.
1Co 12:5 And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord.
1Co 12:6 And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.
1Co 12:7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.
1Co 12:8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;
1Co 12:9 To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;
1Co 12:10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:
1Co 12:11 But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.
1Co 12:12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.
1Co 12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.
1Co 12:14 For the body is not one member, but many.

Your group denies the vey gifts God has given to His Body, His Bride--

because you are not members of His Bride.

LA