ECT Paul did everything of Mark 16.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Your words show you think you know what other people do and don't do, and what the motivations of their heart is.

You are a false prophet by your own words.

Sorry you are not a false prophet, you are a false Christ who thinks you have access to the hearts of Gods children.

LA

You're not being serious, are you? Because if you are, you're displaying
a total lack of discernment.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I will not cast any of my pearls before you unbelievers.

Mar 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mar 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Mar 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Mar 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

LA

Those verses were written to the Twelve tribes of Israel, not the
gentiles nor the Body of Christ. So, what's your point?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I will not cast any of my pearls before you unbelievers.

Mar 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mar 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Mar 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Mar 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

LA

Then, why not leave and go to another thread or forum. Perhaps, your
self serving work is done here?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
L.A.

Lying Always.

So you say Jesus is lying--

LA

musterion

OT. Found this comment pasted into a forgotten note file. Might have gotten it from a MAD here. Look familiar?

Those who believed in the LORD as he walked the earth were in the church of Matthew 16. Those who responded to the Acts 2 message and the apostles doctrine were added to the church of Matthew 16.

Those who rejected the apostles doctrine were cut off (like Saul) but instead of casting them away, God offered them entrance into the Body of Christ. A remnant of these that rejected the apostles doctrine were gathered during Acts, into the Body.

By the close of Acts, this remnant was gathered, and the gospel of Christ became the gospel of the grace of God and was offered to anyone. It was no longer to the Jew first.

oatmeal

Paul did everything of Mark 16. which Madists of this board deny for themselves.

Thus they do not really follow Paul as he followed Christ at all.

As the church Paul was a part of he did, as also they did at the beginning Acts ch 2 and continue to do.

Paul was baptized in water washing away his sins. (the water itself did not do it)

Mar 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils;

Act 16:18 And this did she many days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, I command thee in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her. And he came out the same hour.

they shall speak with new tongues;

1Co 14:18 I thank my God, I speak with tongues more than ye all:

Mar 16:18 They shall take up serpents;

Act 28:3 And when Paul had gathered a bundle of sticks, and laid them on the fire, there came a viper out of the heat, and fastened on his hand.
Act 28:4 And when the barbarians saw the venomous beast hang on his hand, they said among themselves, No doubt this man is a murderer, whom, though he hath escaped the sea, yet vengeance suffereth not to live.
Act 28:5 And he shook off the beast into the fire, and felt no harm.

(Luk 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. )

and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them;

cant find it yet.

they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Act 19:11 And God wrought special miracles by the hands of Paul:

LA

Paul did indeed preach the good news of the grace of God widely, speak in tongues, healed people and cast out devils as he was directed to by God by revelation, and did not succumb to the poison of the serpent.

Indeed Paul was a believer that had signs follow him.

Cross Reference

Paul did indeed preach the good news of the grace of God widely, speak in tongues, healed people and cast out devils as he was directed to by God by revelation, and did not succumb to the poison of the serpent.

Paul was a believer who lived by the faith OF the Christ Jesus, life intended for man, the normal Christian life.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Yes and no Madists here follow Paul as he followed Christ.

They all lie about themselves, because none of them have the Spirit of Christ sent from Heaven which fell upon the saints at the beginning in Acts ch 2. either on the 120 or the 3000 added to the Church.

Act 11:15 And as I began to speak, the Holy Ghost fell on them, as on us at the beginning.
Act 11:16 Then remembered I the word of the Lord, how that he said, John indeed baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost.
Act 11:17 Forasmuch then as God gave them the like gift as he did unto us, who believed on the Lord Jesus Christ; what was I, that I could withstand God?
Act 11:18 When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified God, saying, Then hath God also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life.

Jud 1:3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Neither do you.
Fess up.
You aren't fooling anyone anyway.

I do not have to.

Act 1:4 And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me.
Act 1:5 For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence.

Act 11:14 Who shall tell thee words, whereby thou and all thy house shall be saved.
Act 11:15 And as I began to speak, the Holy Ghost fell on them, as on us at the beginning.
Act 11:16 Then remembered I the word of the Lord, how that he said, John indeed baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost.
Act 11:17 Forasmuch then as God gave them the like gift as he did unto us, who believed on the Lord Jesus Christ; what was I, that I could withstand God?
Act 11:18 When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified God, saying, Then hath God also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Most of the Madists speak like that.

There has to be a reason for it.

and this is the reason--

When people try to defend their doctrine by defaming another then it shows they do not listen to the Holy Spirit.

Rom 8:12 Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.
Rom 8:13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
Rom 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

I suspect that is the reason why they avoid the gospel of Christ through Peter and make Pauls gospel something different, so their sins remain.

LA

"Nyah nyah!"

What a cognitively delayed child you are.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

SaulToPaul 2

The signs do not follow you.
When will you fess up?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The signs do not follow you.
When will you fess up?

I believe the Lords words, you do not believe the Lords words.

It is as simple as that.

Mar 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover

These promises are to them that believe.

They do follow the Christian church wherever they go in the world when commanded by the Lord.

Cults and sects are devoid of such blessings.

These signs are evidence of the Lords presence among the true Church.

Claimants of Ephesus chapter one, who are false in their claim, do not have such blessings, which is why they deny their existence today.

Eph 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

LA