ECT Paul did everything of Mark 16.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Paul did everything of Mark 16. which Madists of this board deny for themselves.

Thus they do not really follow Paul as he followed Christ at all.

Mar 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

As the church Paul was a part of he did, as also they did at the beginning Acts ch 2 and continue to do.

Mar 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Paul was baptized in water washing away his sins. (the water itself did not do it)

Mar 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils;

Act 16:18 And this did she many days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, I command thee in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her. And he came out the same hour.

they shall speak with new tongues;

1Co 14:18 I thank my God, I speak with tongues more than ye all:

Mar 16:18 They shall take up serpents;

Act 28:3 And when Paul had gathered a bundle of sticks, and laid them on the fire, there came a viper out of the heat, and fastened on his hand.
Act 28:4 And when the barbarians saw the venomous beast hang on his hand, they said among themselves, No doubt this man is a murderer, whom, though he hath escaped the sea, yet vengeance suffereth not to live.
Act 28:5 And he shook off the beast into the fire, and felt no harm.

(Luk 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. )

and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them;

cant find it yet.

they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Act 19:11 And God wrought special miracles by the hands of Paul:

LA

SaulToPaul 2

Paul did everything of Mark 16. which Madists of this board deny for themselves.

Mar 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

As the church Paul was a part of he did, as also they did at the beginning Acts ch 2 and continue to do.

Mar 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Paul was baptized in water washing away his sins. (the water itself did not do it)

Mar 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils;

Act 16:18 And this did she many days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, I command thee in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her. And he came out the same hour.

Act 28:3 And when Paul had gathered a bundle of sticks, and laid them on the fire, there came a viper out of the heat, and fastened on his hand.
Act 28:4 And when the barbarians saw the venomous beast hang on his hand, they said among themselves, No doubt this man is a murderer, whom, though he hath escaped the sea, yet vengeance suffereth not to live.

(Luk 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. )

cant find it yet.

LA

You do none of these things.
Be honest. Fess up.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You do none of these things.
Be honest. Fess up.

Your words show you think you know what other people do and don't do, and what the motivations of their heart is.

You are a false prophet by your own words.

Sorry you are not a false prophet, you are a false Christ who thinks you have access to the hearts of Gods children.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Perhaps StP can declare just what of Pauls lifestyle that Madists live?

1Ti 1:9 knowing this: that the law is not made for a righteous person, but for the lawless and insubordinate, for the ungodly and for sinners, for the unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,
1Ti 1:10 for fornicators, for sodomites, for kidnappers, for liars, for perjurers, and if there is any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine,
1Ti 1:11 according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God which was committed to my trust.
1Ti 1:12 And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord who has enabled me, because He counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry,
1Ti 1:13 although I was formerly a blasphemer, a persecutor, and an insolent man; but I obtained mercy because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.
1Ti 1:14 And the grace of our Lord was exceedingly abundant, with faith and love which are in Christ Jesus.
1Ti 1:15 This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am chief.
1Ti 1:16 However, for this reason I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might show all longsuffering, as a pattern to those who are going to believe on Him for everlasting life.

Seens to me that most madists on this board are still--

" a blasphemer, a persecutor, and an insolent man"

according to the thread on following Paul started by heir.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

cant find it yet.

LA

Act 2:16 But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;
Act 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
Act 2:18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:
Act 2:19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:
Act 2:20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

LA

SaulToPaul 2

Act 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
Act 2:18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:
Act 2:19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:
Act 2:20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

LA

Fess up, LA.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Mar 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Mar 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Unbelievers have no signs following them.

LA

SaulToPaul 2

Mar 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Mar 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

LA

You do none of them.
Fess up.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

LA

The Scriptures you present are for the members of the House of Israel. So, what's your point? I doubt you have one?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

LA

Following the law will not gain you eternal life. Try as you may, you're
not gonna be able to get there on your own. You have no Spiritual
discernment, no wisdom, no eternal life unless you become a member
of the Body of Christ.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

LA

Hey LA, how many of these things have you done? I'll bet you won't
answer the question.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

cant find it yet.

LA

LA

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
LA will expose himself if he answers.

I will not cast any of my pearls before you unbelievers.

LA