"OSAS" people are not answering this question.

elohiym

She clearly doesn't see that believers are all "children of the light".

Why do you think a covetous person is a believer?

…5 For this you know with certainty, that no immoral or impure person or covetous man, who is an idolater, has an inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God. 6 Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience. 7 Therefore do not be partakers with them;

Dan Emanuel

where does scripture command us to take communion at a church ?...
Nowhere. Does Scripture command us to take communion, period, though?

Also, when we say "at a church," don't we mean, by "a church," a building, where people take communion? So is it something about the building, or is it the communion, that make's it "a church?"
...i'll save you some time, it doesn't -
Thank's. ;)

DJ

elohiym

Does Scripture command us to take communion, period, though?

…23 For I received from the Lord that which I also delivered to you, that the Lord Jesus in the night in which He was betrayed took bread; 24 and when He had given thanks, He broke it and said, "This is My body, which is for you; do this in remembrance of Me." 25 In the same way He took the cup also after supper, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in My blood; do this, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of Me."…

Should you do it?

glorydaz

Why do you think a covetous person is a believer?

…5 For this you know with certainty, that no immoral or impure person or covetous man, who is an idolater, has an inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God. 6 Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience. 7 Therefore do not be partakers with them;

Why do you think idolaters are believers? Guess in your world that's possible......

elohiym

Show me in the Bible where it says the more you read the Bible the more understanding you get.

It is written, "seeing they cannot see," so you are correct that a person could read the Bible numerous times and still not apprehend the gospel.

God's Truth

Define "the church?" Is someone who doesn't take communion "inside the church?" What does the Scripture say? If taking communion is commanded of us, what justifiable reason's are their for skipping? I suppose that being bedridden or in the hospital, but then clergy could come visit you and give you communion, right? I suppose if you were on a strict liquid diet, you couldn't eat "the bread," but you could still drink of "the cup," right?

DJ

I can eat with one other person and there Jesus is in our midst.

What church do you go to? Do you spur others on to obey? Do you throw them out if you find out they are sinning? You do not obey the scriptures, yet you want to teach me what they mean.

God does not want us in false churches.

redpill4vr

Revelation 20:12 states: "And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

there is a condition on whose names will be in the book of life

Revelation 3:1-5

To the angel of the church in Sardis write the following:

“This is the solemn pronouncement of the one who holds the seven spirits of God and the seven stars: ‘I know your deeds, that you have a reputation that you are alive, but in reality you are dead. 2 Wake up then, and strengthen what remains that was about to die, because I have not found your deeds complete in the sight of my God. 3 Therefore, remember what you received and heard, and obey it, and repent. If you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will never know at what hour I will come against you. 4 But you have a few individuals in Sardis who have not stained their clothes, and they will walk with me dressed in white, because they are worthy. 5 The one who conquers will be dressed like them in white clothing, and I will never erase his name from the book of life, but will declare his name before my Father and before his angels.

redpill4vr

Romans 3:25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

Only past sins, according to Apostle Paul. Why don't you believe him?

Galatians 5:19-21 deals with present and future sins and proves you are wrong. That's probably why you keep evading the question and why your buddies all ran and put me on ignore.

some more references for past sins:
2 Peter 1:9
9 But concerning the one who lacks such things—he is blind. That is to say, he is nearsighted, since he has forgotten about the cleansing of his past sins.

Ephesians 2:1-6
And although you were dead in your transgressions and sins, 2 in which you formerly lived according to this world’s present path, according to the ruler of the kingdom of the air, the ruler of the spirit that is now energizing the sons of disobedience, 3 among whom all of us also formerly lived out our lives in the cravings of our flesh, indulging the desires of the flesh and the mind, and were by nature children of wrath even as the rest…
4 But God, being rich in mercy, because of his great love with which he loved us, 5 even though we were dead in transgressions, made us alive together with Christ—by grace you are saved!— 6 and he raised us up with him and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus,