On Rape

glorydaz

No he can't or he wouldn't have made so many reports in the woodshed.

You saw whiners because that's the only filter you use when you read a viewpoint that's not coming from a conservative. I understand that, just pointing it out. The same way you told me that liberals can't help the way they are. So he can have this thread. Maybe he'll feel better now. :)

Well, once again, Anna, you are projecting.

What I said was there is no room in the liberal brain for common sense. Whining is a separate issue. Some liberals manage to refrain from whining....usually because they are too busy lecturing. Some conservatives whine ....usually over the fact that liberals aren't listening. :)

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Yes, liberal policies are at fault for most of society's ills. :thumb:

yep, like liberals covering up the mass rapes in germany and uk and other nations where floods of immigrant muslims are pouring in, and there answer is for women to cover up better, stay home, do not go out unaccompanied, lest they be "misunderstood" as wanting it apparantly etc. so they are certainly over there blaming the women.

Yes, liberals blaming the women, instead of cracking down on the deviants and making examples of them - protecting the terrorists at the expense of others, so yes - their policies are making them responsible for it.

glorydaz

yep, like liberals covering up the mass rapes in germany and uk and other nations where floods of immigrant muslims are pouring in, and there answer is for women to cover up better, stay home, do not go out unaccompanied, lest they be "misunderstood" as wanting it apparantly etc. so they are certainly over there blaming the women.

Yes, liberals blaming the women, instead of cracking down on the deviants and making examples of them - protecting the terrorists at the expense of others, so yes - their policies are making them responsible for it.

Liberals are pros at contradicting themselves. :idunno:

glassjester

Did you ever stop to consider what made those crimes more likely to occur now than in the past. Step one. Did you ever think of any ways in which you could change the culture that caused the increase? Step two. Did you ever take any conscious action based on what you knew you could do? Step three.

1 - yes

2 - yes

3 - yes

I honestly don't see how this confers individual culpability on the victim of a crime.

alwight

yep, like liberals covering up the mass rapes in germany and uk and other nations where floods of immigrant muslims are pouring in,
Unlike most of continental Europe the UK still manages its borders. Muslim criminal sex trade gangs here are unfortunately home grown, nothing to do with immigrants or wannabe immigrants.

glassjester

Thats what it appeared to me, to be saying.

I don't think I ever implied that there's "nothing we can do" (a sentiment you attributed to me) about crime, and I most definitely don't believe that to be true.

Nor do I believe, as Ok Doser posits, that every victim is personally responsible for every crime committed against him.

Do you?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I don't think I ever implied that there's "nothing we can do" (a sentiment you attributed to me) about crime, and I most definitely don't believe that to be true.

Nor do I believe, as Ok Doser posits, that every victim is personally responsible for every crime committed against him.

Do you?

Nope, and he didnt say that either - you did. That is what some people are trying to attribute to him as saying, but he didnt.