Now I don't know who killed who.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
So if you do not have a disability then why do you not have a job? How do you support yourself, how you pay for rent or food or clothes or entertainment? I mean that sounds like a pretty sweet deal. You should write a book about how everyone can live that way

How would you become the President if the President (any President, or the President the Office of President) may (be for a person who has never) had a job? You do not need a job to become the President. In fact, if you want to be the President, there has to be a way to become the President without having ever had a job.

I have food and a place to stay right now, just had lunch and I am in my room. I am not big on entertainment.

What about a teacher or a university professor or someone who never teaches in the classroom?

I used to work for the government, and I have worked for a community college and a university as a student.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
How would you become the President if the President (any President, or the President the Office of President) may (be for a person who has never) had a job? You do not need a job to become the President. In fact, if you want to be the President, there has to be a way to become the President without having ever had a job.

I have food and a place to stay right now, just had lunch and I am in my room. I am not big on entertainment.

What about a teacher or a university professor or someone who never teaches in the classroom?

I used to work for the government, and I have worked for a community college and a university as a student.

We're you ever in the CIA?