Now I don't know who killed who.

Tnkrbl123!

How would you become the President if the President (any President, or the President the Office of President) may (be for a person who has never) had a job? You do not need a job to become the President. In fact, if you want to be the President, there has to be a way to become the President without having ever had a job.

I have food and a place to stay right now, just had lunch and I am in my room. I am not big on entertainment.

What about a teacher or a university professor or someone who never teaches in the classroom?

I used to work for the government, and I have worked for a community college and a university as a student.

You should not he president it is not a good fit for you.

And so I ask you again...how are you eating lunch and sitting on a computer and having a place to stay if you do not have a job? Money is required in order to provide food, shelter and a computer...if you do not have a job then you do not make any money ...and if a job is required to make money, and if money is required to provide food, shelter and the internet you are obviously using, for yourself how are you providing for yourself?

Tnkrbl123!

I do, but what about knowing the thoughts of others or being able to see something that they don't, even in what they are saying?

I don't claim to know the thoughts of others.

I did not say you did say that....see this is where actually listening to what a person says before responding to them comes in handy

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Well that is different from what you just said..you just said you were NOT ALLOWED to touch the t.v. so what one is It?

interesting
not exactly
but okay I can continue
conversing or talking with you

I am not allowed to touch the television because it is for the community and not for me.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You should not he president it is not a good fit for you.

And so I ask you again...how are you eating lunch and sitting on a computer and having a place to stay if you do not have a job? Money is required in order to provide food, shelter and a computer...if you do not have a job then you do not make any money ...and if a job is required to make money, and if money is required to provide food, shelter and the internet you are obviously using, for yourself how are you providing for yourself?

There is something that you do not understand, but you have brought it up from Canada now, and it is you who have. Money is not required to live. Sorry about that misunderstanding. I do not know where you learned that from.

Tnkrbl123!

There is something that you do not understand, but you have brought it up from Canada now, and it is you who have. Money is not required to live. Sorry about that misunderstanding. I do not know where you learned that from.

Do you even know where Canada is? You obviously have no understanding of north American society.
I guess money is not required to stay alive..but money is required to buy food to eat...money is required to pay rent to have somewhere to sleep...money is required to buy clothes ...
So if you do not need money to do all of these things then how do you eat? do you steal food? If money is not required to pay rent then how do you have somewhere to sleep. are you a squatter? or are you homeless in a shelter or live on the street? If money is not required to buy clothes in how do you get your clothes? do you steal them or do you receive hand me downs or from salvation army?
Because Canada and America have almost identical economies ...you would know that if you went to university for sure. If yoh live in USA and don't know anything about Canada then you must live in the woods and never have any contact with the outside world....

If money is not required for living expense then you either steal things or you receive assistance....and that assistance IS MONEY !!!! now you may get your money from the government for SSDI disability and that is fine there's nothing wrong with that but it is STILL MONEY.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Do you even know where Canada is? You obviously have no understanding of north American society.
I guess money is not required to stay alive..but money is required to buy food to eat...money is required to pay rent to have somewhere to sleep...money is required to buy clothes ...
So if you do not need money to do all of these things then how do you eat? do you steal food? If money is not required to pay rent then how do you have somewhere to sleep. are you a squatter? or are you homeless in a shelter or live on the street? If money is not required to buy clothes in how do you get your clothes? do you steal them or do you receive hand me downs or from salvation army?
Because Canada and America have almost identical economies ...you would know that if you went to university for sure. If yoh live in USA and don't know anything about Canada then you must live in the woods and never have any contact with the outside world....

If money is not required for living expense then you either steal things or you receive assistance....and that assistance IS MONEY !!!! now you may get your money from the government for SSDI disability and that is fine there's nothing wrong with that but it is STILL MONEY.

No

I do not know if I am receiving money from the government for a disability that I do not have.

I know where our border is.

I know that you are crossing it when you post.

And I know that I am a resident, that I live, in Washington State.

I have been to Canada.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You live in a fairy tale Jacob how can you be against them... If there were no fairy tales then your reality would not exist

When someone mentions something from a fairy tale a response does not mean the person responding lives in a fairy tale unless you are talking about blood guilt for what you have been exposed to.

Tnkrbl123!

No

I do not know if I am receiving money from the government for a disability that I do not have.

I know where our border is.

I know that you are crossing it when you post.

And I know that I am a resident, that I live, in Washington State.

I have been to Canada.

Jacob I just cannot have any more conversations with you because you lie too much. I am wasting my time trying to have a conversation with you because I believe that you lie too much and it is completely unproductive and a complete waste of time trying to talk with you because I cannot believe anything you say. Have a good life and really you should get some help...there is no shame in having a disability but there is shame in lying about it because it places a stigma on a disability where there should be none. you are helping no-one when you lie and deny. If you accept the help that is offered to you then you will be able to live the best life possible and at the same time you will have one heck of a testimony about how you submitted to God and God helped you overcome. But until you do then I do not wish to have a conversation with you because it is not only unproductive it is counter-productive and fruitless. I will continue to pray for you that you accept the help you have around you and that you will receive and accept the help you need

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Jacob I just cannot have any more conversations with you because you lie too much. I am wasting my time trying to have a conversation with you because I believe that you lie too much and it is completely unproductive and a complete waste of time trying to talk with you because I cannot believe anything you say. Have a good life and really you should get some help...there is no shame in having a disability but there is shame in lying about it because it places a stigma on a disability where there should be none. you are helping no-one when you lie and deny. If you accept the help that is offered to you then you will be able to live the best life possible and at the same time you will have one heck of a testimony about how you submitted to God and God helped you overcome. But until you do then I do not wish to have a conversation with you because it is not only unproductive it is counter-productive and fruitless. I will continue to pray for you that you accept the help you have around you and that you will receive and accept the help you need

Good post.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
oh absolutely! Today it is very obvious he is just saying things to hear himself talk and get attention...its not even a mystery anymore he is doing it on purpose and he's getting sloppy in his responses.. not putting enough time into really playing the act

You have GREAT discernment.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

Shalom.

Today is Revi'i (Fourth) Ziv 24. It is Yom, Day. Omer 39.

Interesting.

I don't even have a disability and now or then I am being accused of lying about it. Hmm.

truthjourney

Jacob, do you live in a Jewish community that is similar to the Chareidi Jews who don't work? I'm just trying to understand what you're saying. I mean no disrespect.

You have mentioned that you focus on Torah study. Are you a yeshiva student?

Last edited:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jacob, do you live in a Jewish community that is similar to the Chareidi Jews who don't work? I'm just trying to understand what you're saying. I mean no disrespect.

You have mentioned that you focus on Torah study. Are you a yeshiva student?
Today is Shishi Ziv 26. It is Boker, Morning. Yom, Day. Omer 41.

Great questions, both of them.

I am not a yeshiva student.

I would like to live in a Jewish Community.

Tnkrbl123!

You have GREAT discernment.

Thanks for noticing lol. I know that discernment is one of my stronger spiritual gifts, and I am very thankful for it because in today's day and age it is an important gift. I have prayed for the gifts and over time the Holy Spirit has really helped me develop them. I also have the gift of Faith, gift of prophesy - not in future telling because that is not the way prophesy works after Jesus but in the way of forthtelling. Also I have the gift of encouragement - one of my stronger gifts I think.
What are the gifts the Holy Spirit has blessed you with my friend?