Now I don't know who killed who.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
My mother told me when I was young to watch how a man treats his mother and sisters and you will have a good indication of how he will treat a wife and daughters.
With regard to Jacob abusing his sister, I think it's an excellent idea that he remain unmarried and childless.
Not being able to hold a job is a big factor also.

More than likely society might be safer if he were to be confined someplace. That is if he truly is mentally ill and not just being a troll?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
how do you know that I did nothing? Are you at home with me and know what I did or did not do? You must be careful when you assume thing without knowing the working behind the scene. Just because you see no evidence of something does not mean that it did not happen. That is a problem people face when inserting themselves and making assumptions.

I made no assumption. I didn't say "I know," that's a word you put in my mouth. I said "if."

So maybe you did something behind the scenes (or maybe you thought about doing it, since it's not clear by your words whether you did). Good for you. I'd already said if you weren't doing the tormenting then the what I said didn't apply to you. Yet you still took offense for some reason.

Regardless, I'm doing things differently. I'm saying it publicly because the tormenting being done here (by Christians) is being done in public.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If I actually thought you were truly mentally ill and couldn't help sounding disturbed, I'd have empathy for you. However, something tells me you're faking all of this. It's been done before, you know?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'm not as confident as Anna. Evidently, she has been led to believe that Jacob is truly quite MAD. On the other hand, I'm not convinced. Some posters are more naive than others.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I made no assumption. I didn't say "I know," that's a word you put in my mouth. I said "if."

So maybe you did something behind the scenes (or maybe you thought about doing it, since it's not clear by your words whether you did). Good for you. I'd already said if you weren't doing the tormenting then the what I said didn't apply to you. Yet you still took offense for some reason.

Regardless, I'm doing things differently. I'm saying it publicly because the tormenting being done here (by Christians) is being done in public.
I haven't seen Jacob accuse anyone here of tormenting him.
Maybe you need to lighten up and not be so dramatic about every little thing.

Tnkrbl123!

My mother told me when I was young to watch how a man treats his mother and sisters and you will have a good indication of how he will treat a wife and daughters.
With regard to Jacob abusing his sister, I think it's an excellent idea that he remain unmarried and childless.
Not being able to hold a job is a big factor also.

Well she sounds like an incredibly smart woman