Now I don't know who killed who.

Tnkrbl123!

Someone asked me something similar as a child. I do not have mental or emotional issues. Not extremely problematic either. Emotions are for girls. Some men have them. I have no mental issues or problems.

When I was online, as a child, people started asking me questions about my mind. I do not know why.

here is a special documentary on today and tomorrow on HBO. The documentary is called "A Dangerous Son." If you can access this channel and watch it you should you might find it interesting.
If you do watch it I am wondering if anything on it looks familiar to you?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The only way to make a new friend is to first talk to them. EVERYONE is a stranger before you meet them

Shalom.

Today is Shlishli Ziv 23. It is Yom, Day. Omer 38

You understand that. Hopefully it is never a problem or difficulty, never causes or creates one for you.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
here is a special documentary on today and tomorrow on HBO. The documentary is called "A Dangerous Son." If you can access this channel and watch it you should you might find it interesting.
If you do watch it I am wondering if anything on it looks familiar to you?

I don't know what you are talking about or how this would take place.

Tnkrbl123!

I don't know what you are talking about or how this would take place.

I am talking about a documentary - you do know what a documentary is right?
The documentary is on the t.v station called HBO - you do know what a t.v station is right? The name of the documentary is called "A Dangerous Son" you do know what the name of a documentary is right? I am wondering if you had a television and if you had the ability to watch the documentary and if anything in the documentary that looks familiar to you

Tnkrbl123!

My understanding is that it was because I was against sarcasm and it is important not to judge others.

Nobody gets investigated because they are against sarcasm, that is not a thing a person would be investigated for. It must have been something else. Do you know another reason you were investigated at camp?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I am talking about a documentary - you do know what a documentary is right?
The documentary is on the t.v station called HBO - you do know what a t.v station is right? The name of the documentary is called "A Dangerous Son" you do know what the name of a documentary is right? I am wondering if you had a television and if you had the ability to watch the documentary and if anything in the documentary that looks familiar to you

I have been told, or it has been implied, that I am not to touch the television.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Nobody gets investigated because they are against sarcasm, that is not a thing a person would be investigated for. It must have been something else. Do you know another reason you were investigated at camp?

I don't. I think they just knew that every thought matters.

Tnkrbl123!

I have been told, or it has been implied, that I am not to touch the television.

You are a grown man, so who is telling you you are not to touch the television? So you are allowed to touch the computer and use the internet but not the television? Jacob you are not making sense and you know this. Why are you acting this way it is unproductive

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Yes but God created us unable to read other people's minds...So no body can read your mind... obviously you know that

I do, but what about knowing the thoughts of others or being able to see something that they don't, even in what they are saying?

I don't claim to know the thoughts of others.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You are a grown man, so who is telling you you are not to touch the television? So you are allowed to touch the computer and use the internet but not the television? Jacob you are not making sense and you know this. Why are you acting this way it is unproductive

great
well, I don't have a tv

Tnkrbl123!

You do not understand.

A Rabbi might have a job, but a Levitical Priest may not. Do you know a cohen who has a job?

I do not have a job.

I have four years at the University of Washington Tacoma. I have more than 8 or 10 years of education. I am not concerned with how much the President of the United States of America makes. I only know that I cannot still have a school loan.

So if you do not have a disability then why do you not have a job? How do you support yourself, how you pay for rent or food or clothes or entertainment? I mean that sounds like a pretty sweet deal. You should write a book about how everyone can live that way

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
So if you do not have a disability then why do you not have a job? How do you support yourself, how you pay for rent or food or clothes or entertainment? I mean that sounds like a pretty sweet deal. You should write a book about how everyone can live that way

That, would be, one interesting book. Perhaps, a very good read?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

I have a notion he knows exactly what he's saying.