Nontrinitarianism

God's Truth

I don't think responding to Grosnick is a waste of time. I do need to get dinner on the table for my family and it's getting late. I gather you believe that the verses you quoted are proof that Yeshua is God, the Father.

I do not believe in the trinity doctrine. However, Jesus is God the Father come in the flesh as a Man.

Those scriptures say Jesus is the Father and that we are his children.

God's Truth

I don't think responding to Grosnick is a waste of time. I do need to get dinner on the table for my family and it's getting late. I gather you believe that the verses you quoted are proof that Yeshua is God, the Father.

Listening to GM constantly put you down and you bickering back at him is worthless.

keypurr

Its old news that God has always been the begginning and the end but the end is new news to you. The new end result for you is that Christ is one with God like always. Flee from man made garbage that is stuck in time never getting anywhere. Naturaly you're time bound handcuffed yourself all alone never understanding the spiritual things of God. Even an atheist can read the material things on paper. You speak like atheist just quoting aimlessly from paper Bible that sounds polished like a writer to trick us to make yourself look good like the good looking angel that got casted from heaven.

You really don't look good

I was speaking of your statement that Jesus is the breath for Adam. I never heard that before and I do not agree with it.

Christ in a separate being from God. Christ has a God. We can be one with them also but that does not make us God.

I have no man made garbage, I gave that up years ago. Puppet you have no clue about me or why I think as I do. Tradition is not in my vocabulary. I believe you must have me mixed up with someone else.

There is only one God, Puppet, the God that Jesus Christ has.

God's Truth

Oh, well, I would agree with you if I thought all my replies empty. You obviously do and if that's the case, why bother having any discussion with me?

You are making things up about me and starting to bicker instead of address the powerful scriptures I gave that show you Jesus is God the Father come in the flesh.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You are making things up about me and starting to bicker instead of address the powerful scriptures I gave that show you Jesus is God the Father come in the flesh.

God the Father pushed Jesus into the desert to be tempted by the devil.

God the Father can not be tempted either.

You deny Gods only begotten son.

LA

God's Truth

God the Father pushed Jesus into the desert to be tempted by the devil.

God the Father can not be tempted either.

You deny Gods only begotten son.

LA

Jesus is God come in the flesh as a Son of Man.

Jesus calls himself Father and calls the saved his children.
He is the Rock that Fathers us.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
So we don't need to pay attention to Yeshua's teaching; just Paul's teaching? But Paul's teaching is Yeshua's teaching; it's just that Yeshua's teaching to the Jews is different than Yeshua's teaching to the Gentiles. That would make Yeshua's teaching dual natured or your understanding wrong and divisive. I'm thinking the latter because Yeshua is not dual natured and in Him is no Jew or Gentile.

I'm afraid you just don't know how to Rightly Divide the Bible. So,
you're continually confused. Oh, and guess what? You may think
you know everything about everything but, you don't. No offence
but not everybody believes everything you say. Sorry to be the one
to announce that to you.

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
I was speaking of your statement that Jesus is the breath for Adam. I never heard that before and I do not agree with it.

Christ in a separate being from God. Christ has a God. We can be one with them also but that does not make us God.

I have no man made garbage, I gave that up years ago. Puppet you have no clue about me or why I think as I do. Tradition is not in my vocabulary. I believe you must have me mixed up with someone else.

There is only one God, Puppet, the God that Jesus Christ has.

We all know who you are. You're the Keypurr that puts God above your head and Jesus under your feet. You treat jesus terribly.

achduke

Jesus is God come in the flesh as a Son of Man.

Jesus calls himself Father and calls the saved his children.
He is the Rock that Fathers us.

He does not call himself the Father. He says the Father is in him.

achduke said:
Joh 14:10 "Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own authority; but the Father who dwells in Me does the works.

Jesus does not even speak on his own authority.

Jerry Shugart

Yeshua does not declare Himself the Alpha and Omega, God does.

You really need to read the verses I quoted to you. Here it is the Lord Jesus who says that He is the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end:

"And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last" (Rev.22:12-13).​

This has to be the Lord Jesus saying "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end" because the One who said that also said, "I come quickly."

And there can be no doubt that is the Lord Jesus:

"He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus" (Rev.22:20).​

daqq

You really need to read the verses I quoted to you. Here it is the Lord Jesus who says that He is the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end:
"And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last" (Rev.22:12-13).​
This has to be the Lord Jesus saying "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end" because the One who said that also said, "I come quickly."

And there can be no doubt that is the Lord Jesus:
"He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus" (Rev.22:20).​

The Master Yeshua says to himself: "Come, Master Yeshua" ??
In addition it is Yochanan the Immerser who testifies those things.

Revelation 1:1-5 YLT
1. A revelation of Jesus Christ, that God gave to him, to shew to his servants what things it behoveth to come to pass quickly; and he did signify [it], having sent through his messenger to his servant John,
2. who did testify the word of God, and the testimony of Jesus Christ, as many things also as he did see.
3. Happy is he who is reading, and those hearing, the words of the prophecy, and keeping the things written in it - for the time is nigh!
4. John to the seven assemblies that [are] in Asia: Grace to you, and peace, from Him who is, and who was, and who is coming, and from the Seven Spirits that are before His throne,
5. and from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the first-born out of the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth; to him who did love us, and did bathe us from our sins in his blood,

God's Truth

He does not call himself the Father. He says the Father is in him.

Jesus says we will be his children. If I am his child, then that makes him a Father.

See Revelation 21:7. Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children.

Jesus says when you SEE him, you have SEEN the Father.

See John 14:7 If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him."

John 14:9 Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'? John 12:45 The one who looks at me is seeing the one who sent me.

God says Jesus will be called God, Father, and Holy Spirit. So that is what I call Jesus.

Isaiah 9:6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

This scripture says Jesus is the Rock who fathered us.

See Deuteronomy 32:18. You deserted the Rock, who fathered you; you forgot the God who gave you birth. 1 Corinthians 10:4 and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.

Jesus does not even speak on his own authority.

Jesus said that while he was a Man on earth. God did not pretend to come as a Man, He really did come as a Man.

daqq

No, those are obviously the words of John!

Okay then, the one who is testifying says he also is coming soon or quickly:

Rev 22:8a "And I Yochanan am he that heard and saw these things"

Rev 22:16a "I Yeshua have dispatched my messenger to testify to you these things in the congregations"

Rev 22:20a "He who testifies these things says, Yea: I come quickly"

Jerry Shugart

Okay then, the one who is testifying says he also is coming soon or quickly:

Rev 22:8a "And I Yochanan am he that heard and saw these things"

Rev 22:16a "I Yeshua have dispatched my messenger to testify to you these things in the congregations"

Rev 22:20a "He who testifies these things says, Yea: I come quickly"

No matter how hard you try to pervert what is said in the 22nd chapter of the Revelation these facts remain:

The following verse is speaking of only "one" throne:

"And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him" (Rev.22:3).​

Here is what John saw and heard while he was at that throne, the throne of God and of the Lamb:

"And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son" (Rev.21:5-7).​

Here we read the one on the throne saying, "I will be his God." This is God speaking and since there can only be ONE who is the beginning and the end and the Alpha and the Omega, then it cannot be denied that the one speaking is Jesus Christ:

These are the words of the Lord Jesus because He is the one who says, "I come quickly" (Rev.22:20).

There is only "One" on the Throne of God and the Lamb, and that proves that the Lord Jesus is God--the Alpha and Omega and the Beginning and the End.

daqq

No matter how hard you try to pervert what is said in the 22nd chapter of the Revelation these facts remain:

The following verse is speaking of only "one" throne:
"And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him" (Rev.22:3).​
Here is what John saw and heard while he was at that throne, the throne of God and of the Lamb:
"And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son" (Rev.21:5-7).​
Here we read the one on the throne saying, "I will be his God." This is God speaking and since there can only be ONE who is the beginning and the end and the Alpha and the Omega, then it cannot be denied that the one speaking is Jesus Christ:
These are the words of the Lord Jesus because He is the one who says, "I come quickly" (Rev.22:20).

There is only "One" on the Throne of God and the Lamb, and that proves that the Lord Jesus is God--the Alpha and Omega and the Beginning and the End.

Your perversion is the same as when you say that Yeshua being one with the Father makes him God Almighty while ignoring the fact that he prays that we may all be one with him just as he is one with the Father. Therefore your perversion of the Scripture now doubles down on your own (hopefully) inadvertent claim that you yourself are God Almighty:

You pervert this:

John 10:29-30 KJV
29. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
30. I and my Father are one.

And you subvert this which speaks of the exact same subject:

John 17:11-12 KJV
11. And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.
12. While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

And you continue by also subverting this:

John 17:20-23 KJV
20. Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
21. That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
22. And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
23. I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

In like manner you pervert this:

Revelation 22:3 KJV
3. And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:

And in like manner to the previous example you subvert this:

Revelation 3:21 KJV
21. To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

And thereby you (hopefully inadvertently) claim to be God Almighty yourself! :crackup:
Sorry, but I cannot and do not believe your claims of Godhead . . . :eek: