Nontrinitarianism

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus CAME FROM HEAVEN.

No one has ascended into heaven except the one who descended from heaven--the Son of Man. See John 3:13.

God sent his Son into the world. John 3:17.

Jesus came from the Father. See John 1:14.

Jesus came down from heaven. See John 6:38. For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me.

John 3:13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven--the Son of Man.

John 6:62
Then what if you see the Son of Man ascend to where he was before!

John 17:5 And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

John 17:24 "Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world.

These are fine scriptures that show the difference between the Father and the Son.

IMJerusha

The following verse is speaking of only "one" throne:

"And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him" (Rev.22:3).​

Here is what John saw and heard while he was at that throne, the throne of God and of the Lamb:

"And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son" (Rev.21:5-7).​

Here we read the one on the throne saying, "I will be his God." This is God speaking and since there can only be ONE who is the beginning and the end and the Alpha and the Omega, then it cannot be denied that the one speaking is Jesus Christ:

"And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last" (Rev.22:12-13).​

These are the words of the Lord Jesus because He is the one who says, "I come quickly" (Rev.22:20).

There is only "One" on the Throne of God and the Lamb, and that proves that the Lord Jesus is God--the Alpha and Omega and the Beginning and the End.

Do you deny that?

"The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place." Revelation 1:1

"Grace and peace to you from him who is, and who was, and who is to come, and from the seven spirits before his throne, and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth." Revelation 1:4-5

I don't deny Scripture at all.

"Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good--except God alone." Luke 18:19

Yeshua never stated that He is the Father or that He is equal to the Father (Sorry Lon, your interpretation of John 14 is incorrect). If He were to have done that, the entire Headship (1 Corinthians 11:3) is nothing and if that is the case, then a whole lot of Scriptural teaching goes down the drain.

IMJerusha

So are you denying that the Lord Jesus is God?

If you are explain how there can be two who describe themselves as the Alpha and Omega and the beginning and the end.

The message is from God through Yeshua to John. Yeshua does not declare Himself the Alpha and Omega, God does. Yeshua states clearly that without God, He can do nothing. John 5:30.

Jerry Shugart

Yeshua does not declare Himself the Alpha and Omega, God does.

You really need to read the verses I quoted to you. Here it is the Lord Jesus who says that He is the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end:

"And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last" (Rev.22:12-13).​

This has to be the Lord Jesus saying "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end" because the One who said that also said, "I come quickly."

And there can be no doubt that is the Lord Jesus:

"He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus" (Rev.22:20).​

Last edited:

IMJerusha

The book of Luke pertained to the Jews, not the Body of Christ.

Gee, I had no clue that Theophilus was a Jew...oh, he wasn't. Most theologians are of the knowledge that Theophilus was of Gentile background, possibly a high ranking Roman official from Luke's address "most excellent," and the point of Luke's address to Theophilus was to explain the importance of Yeshua's teachings for Christians of Gentile background. If Luke's letter to Theophilus pertains to Jews as you claim, there would have been no need for Luke to explain who Zechariah was since he was a well known priest of the Temple to the Jews. You really need to stop repeating incorrect teaching.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Gee, I had no clue that Theophilus was a Jew...oh, he wasn't. Most theologians are of the knowledge that Theophilus was of Gentile background, possibly a high ranking Roman official from Luke's address "most excellent," and the point of Luke's address to Theophilus was to explain the importance of Yeshua's teachings for Christians of Gentile background. If Luke's letter to Theophilus pertains to Jews as you claim, there would have been no need for Luke to explain who Zechariah was since he was a well known priest of the Temple to the Jews. You really need to stop repeating incorrect teaching.

Theophilus, a greek name meaning friend of God. Written to the gentiles

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Matthew 15:24 states: "But he answered and said,
I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house
of Israel."

Your argument would be with our Lord Jesus Christ!"

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Christ came for the Lost sheep of the House of Israel in Matthew through
John. The Body of Christ didn't come along until Paul was sent to the gentiles,
preaching the Grace Message. Matthew through John is to the Jews, not to the
gentiles IMJ. You don't know how to "Rightly Divide" the word of God.

Christ and His Disciples preached the "Kingdom Gospel" to the Jews and Paul
preached the Grace Message to the gentiles. Two separate Messages.

oatmeal

One breath was breathed into Adam. Christ is that breath. You're lazy! You can find your own quotes. You can do your own homework on that. We won't do your homework for you.

Since you do not provide scripture, as usual, you provide no reason for me to believe you.

It is clear that scripture is not the source of your beliefs.

I Corinthians 8:6 still stands.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Matthew 15:24 states: "But he answered and said,
I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house
of Israel."

Your argument would be with our Lord Jesus Christ!"

Jesus fulfilled that mission and then sent His disciples into all of the world to all peoples beginning at Jerusalem in Acts ch 2. when they went first to the lost sheep among the gentiles and then to all peoples.

Act 1:4 And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me.
Act 1:5 For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence.
Act 1:6 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?
Act 1:7 And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.
Act 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

If you have not the same desire as they did in you then you have not been baptized with the same Spirit as they had.

You claim to be baptized into the body of Christ simply by your believing.

The Church began through obedience to Acts 2:38 which you reject.

Act 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Jesus fulfilled that mission and then sent His disciples into all of the world to all peoples beginning at Jerusalem in Acts ch 2. when they went first to the lost sheep among the gentiles and then to all peoples.

Act 1:4 And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me.
Act 1:5 For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence.
Act 1:6 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?
Act 1:7 And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.
Act 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

If you have not the same desire as they did in you then you have not been baptized with the same Spirit as they had.

You claim to be baptized into the body of Christ simply by your believing.

The Church began through obedience to Acts 2:38 which you reject.

Act 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

LA

Nah, they preached the Kingdom Message to the Jews and Paul took
his Message to the gentiles. Don't you get tired of being wrong?

Galatians 2:7 states: "But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel
of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the
circumcision was unto Peter;"

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
One breath was breathed into Adam. Christ is that breath. You're lazy! You can find your own quotes. You can do your own homework on that. We won't do your homework for you.

That could not be so, for then Adam would have been born again, which he was not.

The spirit breathed into Adam, though from God, was a created spirit of man which also Jesus was born from in Mary, or He would not have been born human and the atonement would have been illegal and therefore of no effect.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nah, they preached the Kingdom Message to the Jews and Paul took
his Message to the gentiles. Don't you get tired of being wrong?

Galatians 2:7 states: "But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel
of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the
circumcision was unto Peter;"

There is but one gospel for all men regardless.

1Co 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
1Co 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
1Co 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
1Co 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Gal 1:3 Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ,
Gal 1:4 Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:
Gal 1:5 To whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Gal 1:6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
Gal 1:7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

LA