Nick M's awesome lack of vocabulary

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Me also. Nick is cool-almost as cool as me; but not as humble.
But I'm cooler than the two of you combined...and twice as humble. :plain: (I'm actually several times more humble, but I couldn't bring myself to write it... :think:)

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I'm cooler and more humble than any of you. :plain:

Well, I know I am superior to you all, and that is why I am not accepted as a part of your lesser, humble TOL clique . . .

But I will get by with my own fanfare and obvious attributes. :peach:

(CL: This is a joke . . .)

Christian Liberty

Well, I know I am superior to you all, and that is why I am not accepted as a part of your lesser, humble TOL clique . . .

I read the last part of this first. I'd like to think I would have noticed the sarcasm without it, but I'm honestly not sure. My sarcasm radar is really weak.

That said, I'd say you are superior to almost everyone here. Possibly everyone, but I'll leave it open ended and say "almost everyone."

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I read the last part of this first. I'd like to think I would have noticed the sarcasm without it, but I'm honestly not sure. My sarcasm radar is really weak.

That said, I'd say you are superior to almost everyone here. Possibly everyone, but I'll leave it open ended and say "almost everyone."

"Almost" is good enough affirmation for me!!

:jump:

FellowServant

DMV Princess
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Right on! :D

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
But I'm cooler than the two of you combined...and twice as humble. :plain: (I'm actually several times more humble, but I couldn't bring myself to write it... :think:)

I'm cooler and more humble than any of you. :plain:

I'll set up the Thunderdome for you guys and gals.

Place your bets.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Personally? I don't care much for humble.... I don't trust it.
It can have a nasty aftertaste if you don't whip the eggs until they surrender (see what I made there?). :eek:

Yeah, it's a test. Icing on the cake...or pie...okay, no one puts icing on a pie, but for a second it was going really well for me. :mmph:

bybee

It can have a nasty aftertaste if you don't whip the eggs until they surrender (see what I made there?). :eek:

Yeah, it's a test. Icing on the cake...or pie...okay, no one puts icing on a pie, but for a second it was going really well for me. :mmph:

I do put beat up stuff on lemon pie....:)